Meet Swedens Notorious Nazi-Hunter

Meet Henrik Arnstad. He is Swedens notorious nazi-hunter. He has sworn an oath to do everything in his power to eradicate Nazis, fascist and everyone else who does not agree with his opinions.

The funny thing about Henrik is that he is very emotional especially after his divorce. He takes criticism very bad.

This is his twitter:

twitter.com/arnstad

Feel free to let him know how you feel about cucks like him. Do the swedish people a favour and drive this man insane. :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ul_1N02IRyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haef bamp

JÄÄÄÄÄÄÄVLA AAAAARNSTAAAAD

>Nazis, fascist and everyone else

Lol look at those fucking chicken legs. He literally looks like the virgin meme.

Someone make a virgin nazi hunter...

Gotta love the hatred people feel towrds this guy.

I'm not white or anything but I feel like beating him up to a mere pulp, he looks so soft and squishy like kicking in a baby's head without the immoral part of doing it.

CUTE!

Not being an internet tough-guy but im confident I could break his leg with a good kick

The CHAD resistance movement
the virgin Arnstad

Not to be cocky or anything but i'm pretty sure my gf could break this guys legs with a simple kick.

he must be really short to wear those clown shoes

youtube.com/watch?v=Ul_1N02IRyM
If you're interested.

Never skip leg day.

He is short and has stopped wearing slim fits shirts because of his fat gut. This guy is really pathetic and the true definition of being a cuck

>physiognomy
every time

sumpin wrong with that boi

He's a big guy

I hate talking shit over the internet because you can't prove anything and most things are exaggerated but i've taken down men over 200lbs much better proportioned than this lanklet fuck, It would just be so easy to shoot a double leg or a single leg knee dump than heem him into oblivion.

what legs?

>See Sweden's notorious BBC hunter. He has sworn an oath to suck and fuck all black men, through hung and flaccid, thick and thin until he has become the national African spermbank of Sweden. After his wife divorced him for BBC, he was compelled in his quest to aqcuire all BBC

UUUU

Watch out for this guy if he will find out you're a nazi he will report you on twitter and maybe come knocking on your door.

this is cringe thread material for /fa/
just look at those huge clown feet and pathetic skinny jeans