A teacher who molested a 15-year-old boy was arrested a second time for assaulting another teenage student, police said

>A teacher who molested a 15-year-old boy was arrested a second time for assaulting another teenage student, police said.

youtube.com/watch?v=zYt0WbDjJ4E

le where were these le teachers when I was a kid in le school? meme

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/teacher-sexual-abuse-pupil-sex-student-shawnetta-d-reece-union-county-middle-school-georgia-a7965506.html

I thought maybe Myspace angles, heavy makeup etc, as most pics I found were from her facekike or twitter account. But even after seeing her mugshot, I mean, pretty decent tbqh. Certainly wouldn't refuse, nawm sane?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4816136/Student-seduced-teacher-awarded-750-000-damages.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZoUUT9InUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The boy was probably Asian. If you paid attention to other teacher / student stories that made national news, when the race of the boys is eventually released it is usually an Asian boy.

Is this increased mention of women sleeping with underaged males in the media due to an increase of it occurring, or are women just being more careless now?

Whats that with your horny bimbo teachers there, freedomfries? You can't get it up with all your cucks or what

Men their age don't want to date them anymore so they turn to teenage boys who want to hump virtually everything.

Bahaha you wish Hapa inbred

she looks like breeding material *destroy her in social media and charge her for rape*

do women even get any punishment for that shit

non-meme answers please

you must be 18 years old to browse this website

>Bahaha you wish Hapa inbred
I wish? The biggest white teacher / student story was Mary Kay Letourneau

Nice.

Some get minor jailtime and have to register as a sex offender for life. Like in every instance, they get off relatively light compared to men committing the same crime.

The biggest teacher/student story in New York City was this White teacher cheating on her husband with an Asian guy. This story was so big on the East Coast, they named the school - "Horndog High School"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4816136/Student-seduced-teacher-awarded-750-000-damages.html

Debra LaFave (who is the hottest teacher to fuck a student so far) was banging an Asian boy.

dang, that teacher is hot. lucky kid.

wtf why is this a thing these days? did they teach this shit in feminine studies in college?

Nobody wants to fuck Asian boys or men, not even Asians. Nobody wants your 2in cock ching chong bitch

Niiice

LOL @ "I wish"? In most of these stories, they cant reveal the name of the students since they are abuse victims. It is only in huge major national news are the names of the students revealed. And in when these names are revealed

**** SURPRISE **** a lot amount of these underage boys these teachers are with are Asian boys.

see
Meanwhile in the real world ...

In what crazy world is this "paedophilia"

nigga I fantasized about this shit when I was 14 years old, if a chick like in OP's pic would let me plow back then I would tell all my friends and would become a literal prince of the neighbourhood

jesus christ you fucking MGTOW neckbeards need to get your shit together

They like the power of being wanted more than any other man their age would want them, at least men of similar potential attractiveness anyway. They like the idea of looking hot in class and teens jerking off to them. One of my girlfriends admitted her fetish for it to me once (dropped her obviously). I don't think she's in a minority either. Women love that kind of shit. They are like children.

No shit! Where were these ho's when I was in school??

see

Meanwhile in the real world ...

seems to coincide with their narcissistic ways of today.

Who wouldn't fuck her

>arrested for a second time
>second time
>still a teacher

???

Roasties should all be gassed

I blame all of this on America using Asian slaves to build the railroads.

CHINKED

She's a woman, plus her first vicim was 15.

Coalburner?

Why do you think they get found out?

you're a fucking riot man

what is so funny?

The poster making these posts is named John Bettendorf.

>John Bettendorf.
literal who?

why do white girls like chinks? it's not like they are tall or muscular and in average, the asian dicks are the smallest. so what's the deal?

Whats up with Siri's face on the cover? I know japs love their touch ups so they probably editted it but i cant put my finger on why her face looks off to me.

Watch this vid to find out
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZoUUT9InUg

She tasted the black cock. There's no going back.

>le where were these le teachers
>le

Get the fuck out.

you got doxxed on wheels chan

Nice

She needs to move to France.

Don't they have background checks? Why the fuck would you hire a kiddie fiddler to work with children?

>hapa
>inbred

Kek

>John Bettendorf

I'm tired of all these hot ass bitches eyeballin' me!
Trying to play some fucking vidya over here.

Eurasiantiger, you should read his blog where he often contemplates suicide because he's a worthless hapa.

dont know who that is

Everybody knows now, John.

Just give up.

you are being paranoid here

goddamn she reminds me of my ex

You should be the one feeling paranoid.

Why are you faggots normalising paedophilia just because a woman is doing it?