How'd that vote thing turn out?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=BWwm14MGl3E
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Muslims are a threat to our Western values

what is wrong with the old man's dick?

who they fuck brings a child to that kind of event?

Do gays want to be thrown from the rooftops? Because this is how you get thrown from rooftops.

Liberals always pressure me to bring my kids to pride events and they get very mad with me if I don't think it's appropriate. I've had HR reports. I end it by claiming to be Muslim because claiming any other religion would get me fired.

If Muslims are the only group left with some balls then maybe I will join them.

Wednesday, 15 November 2017 is when the survey results are back, it's non binding and might be a stalling tactic by the current rightist wing gov

>If Muslims are the only group left with some balls then maybe I will join them.

maybe youre onto something.

>Muslims are destroying western society

>event
That's just a normal public street. They are protesting

>Is Australia gay yet?
yes

you are

I mean i get gay protesting, but fuck.. keep your dicks out inside closed doors public indecency isn't the way.

fags do shit like that

What if there only was a non Judeo alternitive created by white people. Hmm really makes you think.

Why can't gays just fuck behind closed doors like other people? Why do they feel the need to blast their lifestyle and force it upon other people... No one gives a fuck about your pronoun, sex life, what turns you on or your opinions on marriage, not because we're being political or trying to make a statement its because no one gives a fuck about you. The sooner faggots realize their not special just because they like other dicks or other vaginas, the sooner people will stop hating them so much.
Kill all queers who can't shut the fuck up about being queer.

How many people would change from Yes to No if this image was shared on Normiebook with a caption like

>This is the future Yes voters want

??

No vote won by 72%

I'm a bisexual myself but these sick fucks need to be slaughtered. Absolute degeneracy.

There is nothing wrong with this you homophobe! like omg

I don't actually think this is a gay event, just some nudist hippie event.

>the look of disgust on that girls face

what is more scarring for a little girl? Seeing a penis or being taught about fascism and the JQ?

This. She probably got redpilled for life just then.

Being exposed to faggots.

I absolutely despise faggots. When I have kids they will be taught about how degenerate faggots are.

they're hung like horses damn

Meanwhile in Japan...

Austrailia is and always will be a gay country.

Paganism is an internet religion.

this, obviously

Small dicklet detected.

Fuck off poofter.

i forgot aussies cut their dicks too

also why are US/Canada and Australia/NZ the only white countries to chop the tip of their dicks off?

>??????????????????????????????
This would NEVER be acceptable in Norway.

you people disgust me.

What's wrong with the dude on the left's dick?

>tfw I have bigger limp dick than these faggots.
I have much bigger penises then these people when they'll be hard.
I wonder what are these small pajeet cocks memes about?

55cm here but I'm hardly human

>This would NEVER be acceptable in Norway.
How is norway? I wanted to vacation there this winter.

it's not on my mouth

stop lying, faggot

i feel sorry for you

>>>/global/pol/3

shouldn't it be IN your mouth?

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

Christianity in Australia is low. If anything, the irreligious population, which a few will ironically LARP as pagans, probably support faggots more. A majority of pagans throughout the globe are liberal and LARPers, similar to you.

in and out, gently motion

No they're not lmao.

Nobody wants your disgusting poo trunk that you drag across the shit streaked ground while you squat over it and shit your guts out.

IDC, fuck off!

>Falling for the memes.

Every Indian poster is probably in finer condition in his country than you can ever be in yours.

It might be the best thing we have
youtube.com/watch?v=BWwm14MGl3E

A majority of Christians and Muslims in the West are liberal LARPers too, not an argument

Go flash some firmware.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

I can smell your shit from here you fucking sub human.

Now that's false for Christianity. As there is data that says otherwise. Stop getting butthurt that paganism has a statistically insignifiant amount of followers who do not worship the religion in the same way that their ancestors did.

Also, a majority of Christians in many western countries are not liberal. For Muslims, I have no idea since I haven't seen studies asking them whether they believe in God, what percentage are actively religious, etc.

Although data suggest, and would furthermore prove that Christians in the west are not LARPing. With the exception of countries where they think following tradition = being religious (most of Europe).

Tiny dick poo nigger gets #triggered at sight of flaccid white dick has to to come into thread about faggots to lie about penis size

Sod off derro

Remember when flashing kids was illegal and would get you thrown in jail?

Well now you're a bigot if you don't let fags flash your kids! If you complain about it, then some countries will throw you in jail for hate speech.

What emotion/thought does this face convey?

Afaik Australia and NZ don't cut their dicks

>pic
No,no. nononononono
I won't give a damn what you are protest for or whatever the hell those guys are doing, I will never accept you as human if you go naked in full view of everyone.

If they even put a toe near me like that, I'll will gun them down.

flashing someone intentionally, and attending an LGBTQP+ public event where a kid happens to walk by are legally speaking two different things, sweetie.

Regardless, they should charged with public indecency

>LGBTQP+

Keep lumping pedophiles in there. Makes our job easier.

If you think so, Aussie wanker.

Boohoo.
A basement dweller, cuck redneck Faggot, worthless piece of shit trying to be edgy here.

>LGBTQP+ public event where a kid happens to walk by
so if i take my pants off when drunk on a friday night i can get charged with public indecency, but if i ask the city council to give the OK first i can flash children?

a simple request to some communists is enough to get away with an act that would get you put on the sex offender registry in any other case?

don't ask don't tell was a concession to you faggots, tolerance if you will. But you've gone too far now. Openly displaying your aids ridden genitalia to impressionable children.... you've fucking crossed the line.

If i see you fuckers in public like this, I won't be held responsible for what I'll do.

but remember, this is the same fucking country that, if you even look at a hentai that has a girl with a flat chest (note, not a loli, just a flat chested adult girl) they'll throw you in prison for pedophilia.

fucking cultural marxist pigdogs.

You're all fucking sick people and you will be dealt with accordingly.

faggots want govt permission to wear rings as if they're not already wearing them.

It changed in Oz only in the last decade though, it used to be just over 50 percent got the chop.

tfw no australian bf

How about this, I don't even care if it's indecent. You should have no access to children at all. Even this thing should be thrown off a roof.

i work with a load of indian h1-b imports and there is literal shit on the bathroom stall walls. What's their problem?

Holy shit uncircumcised dicks are fucking disgusting
Dicks in general are gross but uncircumcised makes me gag

you type like a stereotypical pajeet

Everydaywestrayfurtherfromgod.png

>what is wrong with the old man's dick?

It's old.

>jew becoming soap
this version is top tier

>uncircumcised makes me gag

JEW DETECTED

MFW
>all these gays are raping women

>why do gays act like faggots
Oh hmm I don't know, probably for the same reason they make up a disproportionate amount of pedophiles.

Kys. Go back to the 612th "nice" thread we've had. Faggot and woman and retarded jew bag. Also in isis

Fake ass cunt

>when the syphilis eats your brain

>when you get blown out of the garden; gays keep killing your demonic offspring; you suck freud's dick and anybody's who will talk to you; then scarf down some yeast infections and ask the weaker sex permission to breathe. You came here for the dick pic. Everybody is at least bi. Fuck your games. Slime dick bitch. You dont even wear condoms. We have truvada. You dont. You get pissed on. Have all sorts of cancers. And have super gonorrhea and zika

Nice

Oy vey pedophile, you're not even speaking english anymore.

You cant read it because you live under bibi's desk

Blood libellor. Fucken liar. Come up with some new shit. Your pedophile sodomite president you enabled. Fucking incest pissbed piece of shit. Stop flapping your cry baby pansy face

>reeeeee I just want to rape babies and scream at people while I run naked in the streets!!!
you're disgusting.

HA YOU'RE GAY

You caused original sin. If what you say is true all males are pedos and shitty. You already chopped off your dick. I came in here and said one thing. Blew you out. So here you are to roll around on the floor with your talking points. Nobody likes you. Nothing ever changes on here. You claim to be wise but talk out of your ass and woman enable. And kike enable. And that's all you ever do