Bleach 679: The End

Well it's over. Fun time guys.

In the first page of the first chapter, Orihime is in full despair mode with Ichigo. However, in this panel, it looks like she either realized something or has a plan.
Kubo has been consistent with her facial expressions throughout these last few chapters. I can't wait until next chapter.

This is the first page. Look how much her eyes have changed from here to the picture above. I have faith.

The End. omg. Will it be same as Deicide arc?
The End 2
The End 3
The End 4 Chaos
The End 5
The End 6 Rebirth.
The End 28 The End

>Ywhach tries to take Ichigo powers
>A -1 appears on ichingo face
>Aizen reveals he was the -1 espada all along
>His aspect of death being Despair
>chapter ends with Ichigo saying "Resurrecion"

As much as I want Rukia to finally show up in a chapter, my bet is that Isshin arrives before she does, as he actually has something personal against Ywach. It would be interesting to see what he has to say to the man who took his children's mom's life away.

I'd believe it.

Depends on how broken are her powers.

She might create 4 triangular Soten Kisshun making a "piramid" barrier to cover Ichigo from harm without any crack for Ywatch to change fate inside.
Of course this means she's gonna die immediately unless she makes a second barrier for herself.

Alternatively, she might bring him back to pic related using some ridiculously reversal of events, saving everyone asses for a while. This is again a big death flag for her.

Again, I don't know old works from Kubo so not sure how crazy can he go in a finale.

Since when does Bleach have posts that are purposely repeated every thread.

I have faith. She still has yet to show off her five side / six side shield. That look of realization makes me have hope.

Final Getsuga isn't even necessarily stronger than Ichigo is now. We have no real metrics of power but base Ichigo after the RG training is stronger than Dangai Ichigo.

I can easily see this whole thing ending with Mugetsu though, but in a different sense that he doesn't lose his powers.

Kubo said we will see it again in the future but I can't remember the interview.

Was he talking of the same form or just the power level?

>every thread
It's release day, these are good things to be discussed. Last thread was full of shipping shit, it was almost impossible to discuss anything without shitposting. Complain tomorrow.

When did he say that

The End: A Boy Falls in Love with a Girl
The End: Deus Ex Machina
The End: Hijinks Ensue
The End: The Nature of Love
The End: Season 2 When?

>Implying Ryuken isnt preparing to noscope Yhwach through a wall

F I N D S A W A Y
I
N
D
S

A

W
A
Y

If he's going to noscope anyone, it's Jugo.

Objectively, Rukia is more likely to play a large role in this than not. "Destiny" and "Fate" has been surrounding her and Ichigo's relationship quite literally from the start.
-In the sand and the rotator, Ichigo is wishing for the power to crush fate. On page 1 of chapter 1, the 'blade' is struck down on it thus as Rukia enters Karakura.
-"One boy, one shinigami, the accidental encounter, the story of destiny begins".
-This spread. "The two that share destiny".

Cliche as fuck. No way Kubo is going to be that predictable

>the accidental encounter
>accidental

>If I keep denying it Orihime will be the main heroine

And we have Urahara's poem.

Interestingly, as mentioned, Aizen already took claim for their meeting. And here Urahara is claiming fate does not exist. We also have no idea what it actually was that Aizen did to Yhwach... but then...

Ywhach's power is so busted that it's not even fun thinking about what asspull they'll use to beat it. It was at least theoretically possible to beat aizen even though he was far superior to everyone else

Calling it now, they'll beat Yhwach by trapping him in a time loop where he won't have a future to manipulate.

Okay so What's gonna happen if Ywach succ the power out of ichigo's soul? i mean motherfucker still has hollow power inside him, will Ywach leave it alone and take only the Quincy part? Since quincies that take in hollow power cannot do so unscathed. Or will Ichigo's soul break and die? Most likely he'll survive considering kubo, but i'm not so sure on that one.

Perhaps the quincy power that ichigo has will resist absoption but who knows.

Im not even opposed to Rukia being the main heroine, I just want it to be handled in a less cliche way

but aizen if more powerful than A-Asspull

he was manipulating his senses while he fought yamamoto

>anyone who disagrees with me is an Orihimefag
Can you really not go one thread without shitposting? Fuck off.

>Yhwach sucks Ichigos inner quincy
>Uryu manages to get there in time, use his Schrift.to save Ichigo
>Ichigo is the new Almighty

Inb4 Yhwach himself is immune to Hollow toxin. I've had suspicions for a long time that he purposefully made Quincies vulnerable to Hollows so they'd have an insentive to exterminate them.

Dunno how Uryuu is going to get there in time if he's about to get stabby stab stabbed by Haschwalth.

We'll see, maybe he's not but he can transform said future, but not for long if its an inherent flaw of quincy souls.

Ryuken and Ishida jump Haschwalth. Wouldnt be surprised if Ryuken has a schrift, maybe even a Volstandig

Remember this? Putting aside whether or not Isshin is actually in league with Aizen, Aizen let the blocks fall in such a manner that it appears he was planning for Ichigo to do all that he did, in order to become stronger. Yet, he's getting his ass handed to him by Yhwach right now. It would appear Aizen wanted Ichigo strong enough to defeat Yhwach, and he should have known he would still be unable to defeat him without even more help; which is why he implemented a countermeasure using Kyoka Suigetsu.

On the other side of things we have Urahara; who similarly tried to get Ichigo stronger. This battle here is the end goal, and in his last(ish) breath, he says he's leaving it up to Ichigo and Rukia... Rukia whom he specifically chose to stick the hogyouku in to, and we still don't know when he did so.

So the way I see it there are two options here. Aizen's countermeasure has to do with himself gaining an advantage over Yhwach, which is less likely because he's not the main characteru, or the countermeasure is in place for Ichigo specifically. And my prediction is it's activation will be triggered on Rukia's arrival, and Yhwach will no longer be able to 'see' Ichigo's future because Urahara and Aizens meddling literally wrought their two futures as one, out of scope for Yhwach's sight.

he sucks out the quincy power and suprise, the manufactured soul that was old man zangetsu is actually the real wach that was removed from his body to go into the quincy king sleep, they confront eachother in that inner world which is actually the original quincy kingdom headquarters and have a battle inside ichigo's half torn apart soul while ichigos body goes full hollow and immediately tries to kill orihime until rukia renji and chad try to stop him; suprise part 2, ishin an ryuu both have to fight for uryuu because night just came again and the twink has the soulking powers

And why would it appear that Aizen and Urahara are working towards the same goal if they are clearly enemies? Because they both saw the Soul King, saw something horrific, and set out to change it. What it is we don't know, and they went about addressing the issue in different ways, but the common thread is that they both saw Ichigo was the answer.

>Ywhach's power is so busted that it's not even fun thinking about what asspull they'll use to beat it.

Ishida already has a counter-asspull. The Asspull vs. the Anti-Asspull.

my god did Kubo try to write Ywach's power in a way such that the fight would drag out for as long as fucking possible?

Do any of you guys feel even an iota of tension, with this being the final showdown between the protagonist and the final big bad? We all know that there's no chance of Ichigo actually losing and there being a bad end.

He's not that much of a scrub. He'll 360 noscope him through the wall with a rebound shot, right between the eyes.
>mfw

Why Renji? is it because it's nearing the end and he wont't get a chance for a cover anymore?

You call it asspull here and you call it asspull on my anime list forums are you mentally alright?

And yes I do know who you are on the forums you make it too obvious

>rukiafags being this desperate
Orihime has already won at this point. Shes with Ichigo and Rukia isn't. Deal with it.

Kubo can't quit Aizen, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's still woven into something.

Isshin is definitely not in league with him, though. Stuff like those now-dated mysteries about Aizen knowing about Ichigo since he was born were explained in the Masaki flashback arc.

I'm hoping for the 1% chance Kubo just bad ends it. That would be the most fitting way for Bleach to go.

>shin an ryuu both have to fight for uryuu because night just came again and the twink has the soulking powers
You might want to re-read the current chapter, speedreader-kun. Haschwalth literally says that Ishida's power is a hard counter to The Almighty. If Ishida survives until night falls and Haschwalth switches powers with Ywach, he's quite literally fucked.

which raises the question of why didn't he just do that while Haschwalth had the power the first time? Dramatic tension?

He needs to go beat the shit out of Hashbrown and save his idiot son.

pretty much
I think "not going all-out from the start then using *that* once the fight is 3/4 a volume in" is the trope that I hate the most

Kubo's finales are off the charts batshit insane. I would not put it past him to have half the main cast officially die in the finale.

Ishida will beat Ywach

how the fuck could uryu know his power counters the almighty unless haschwalth said something?

the only way to beat him is to end the manga before he kills Ichigo
screencap this

What other finales has he done?

Oh shit, I just realized that this is Ryuken's chance to get revenge on Yhwach. He's probably even more pissed than Isshin is at the death of Masaki.

Oooh shit, dis gon b gud.

>Ryuken getting revenge

I fucking hope so

>Ichigo: "I become Getsuga itself."
>Yhwach: "But I AM Getsuga!"
>Ichigo: "Yes."

FIN

You mean how the fuck could Uryu know to use his blatantly hax power against a different blatantly hax power? Its not even about countering it, after he got BTFO the first time he should have activated it and left.

Except that's not as interesting because he would instantly win that fight and Ywach fight would be 3 on 1

Why is Bleach so /gd/?

So bleach is over now?

Zombiepowder and some Crime genre bullshit.
Both are bretty gud. Zombie Powder is renowned for how violent the scenes are. Kubo has probably wanted to kill off a lot of other characters by now, but Editor-kun always tells him he can't because money.

>revealing your true power early

this is shounen user

You'd think that since we're in the LAST FUCKING ARC Kubo would actually leave dead characters dead, but nooooooooooooo

hashbrown seems almost as broken as ywach. but at least it seems haschwalth could actually be one shotted if one had enough power. ywach seems invincible at this point, only aizen fuckery is going to stop him

Didn't he get literally hundreds of death threats for killing Byakuya off?

How do you even beat a guy who can basically alter reality at a whim?

It's fucking stupid, he's a villain who's the epitome of kid going"UNH UH, I WIN BECAUSE, I SAID SO!", and rewrites whatever he wants.

The only way to beat a character with a "I change Fate" power is to catch him in a loophole where he's fucked if he changes fate, and fucked if he doesnt change it.

And I dont think Ichigo's a planner kind of character.

It's a common shounen trope. There's also the possibility that Kubo kind of came up with it on the fly.

>only aizen fuckery is going to stop him
I think this is the only realistic option at this point.
Oh god the bantz will be incredible.

Alter the future that he sees by being Aizen

So basically, Giorno Giovanna could beat him?

Maybe Aizen used his powers to create a outcome that Yhwach cant see, thats my guess since Kubo has yet to reveal what Aizen did to him

She could beat me any day.

>inb4 Aizen has keikaku'd his way into Yhwach's future and what he did that threw off Yhwach's perception of time was actually using the hogyoku to sap his powers, and now Aizen control's Yhwach's present and future

Or you know, have uryuu join the fact and reverse Ywach's future change.

You guys think uryuu can reverse his own death? perhaps that's how he survived the quincy purge that killed everyone but him

No. He got his schrift from Yhwach.

>Since when were you under the impression....that your tampering with fate was absolute?
>Aizen revealed as the actual Sternritter A:The Absolute

That, or ishida unconsciously reversing his own death into Haschwalth

Epitaph A: The Aizen

i wonder if that would still kill haschwalth though? would the damage still be misdirected? the shield took actual damage(though small) so i imagine there is a limit to it, but the whole balance schrift seems like it would instantly destroy ishida after that, if hashwalth survived

Kubo doesn't have shit on Nisio:
End Story
End Story Part 2
End Story Part 3
Continued End Story
Fuck It, Let's Write a New Season

I've honestly been fine with most of the fights this arc, but this last fight between Ishida and Haschwalth is easily the worst fight. Fucking retarded.

So honestly, is there now enough content for them to bring the anime back?

Wait, is Bleach ending?

>they bring anime back
>a year from now they cancel it again because the manga isn't still isn't finished yet and they caught up

not for another year at least

Yeah i would think there's a limit to how much can be balanced. If Haschwalth takes too much the shield could break, leaving him vulnerable for a moment. We don't know how much punishment he can take actually though.

I don't know if Haschwalth can balance out his own death though. If he can bounce it back to ishida, who also bounced it back, it would be an infinite loop until one of them gives in.

This is of course, depending on whether Ishida could reverse something like his own death

Then why is it suddenly saying "The End"? Fucking hell, Kubo.

Ichigo is fucked and nobody can help him, and he wont be coming out of Ywach's succ unharmed. Basically game over for him until everyone arrives at Ywhach's place

Doesn't that mean that Ywach can take it back any time? Which realistically makes Uryuu a hard counter only for Haschwalth at night, but not for his majesty himself.

Renji is one of Kubo's favorite characters to draw. The dude appears on more color pages than he should.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kubo wanted to be Renji.

I was asking myself this too.

>he wants to be a cuck

Yes, he can take it back at any time. It also makes absolutely no fucking sense why Yhwach would give Ishida this Schrift.

ch. 689 Decide 24, shatter

renji is going to get rukia in the end and we all know this

Didn't Ywhach wanted to take over Uryuu's body?

>cuck
He's going to win in the end. Renji is going to end up with Rukia, no shit Kubo is going to self insert.

>Fight starts
>One guy reveals power totally beating his opponent
>Oh look it's not effective because other guy revealed more broken power
>Oh look it's not effective because guy revealed even MORE broken power

>Repeat until kubo gets tired and the fight ends.

Christ, bleach fight haven't changed since Hueco Mexico.

Ishida is his successor. He wants to eat Ichigo. That's pretty much his plan.

>I don't know if Haschwalth can balance out his own death though. If he can bounce it back to ishida, who also bounced it back, it would be an infinite loop until one of them gives in.
but the thing is, is ishida's schrift sending his wounds back, or the "state" of his body(death for instance). it seemed like wounds. unless they are wounds they would lead to instant death(decapitation), im guessing haschwalth would survive to further destroy ishida. the parents are probably going to jump in to save their respective children

>Hueco Mexico
Pfft. Peaking of mexico, whatever happened to sado?