FRESH NICE: TEACHER CAUGHT NAKED WITH STUDENT

nydailynews.com/news/crime/middle-school-teacher-aide-found-half-naked-student-article-1.3527420

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/w8w80
youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo
mylife.com/katie-carsey/katiecarsey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lucky bastard

Can anyone explain Sup Forums's obsession with teachers fugging students? I see these threads all the time but never read the.

this

Nice

b-because its cool.

read the what?

noice

She looks like she may have an epic big ass

It's literally just thirsty faggots reliving their fantasies of fucking their cute teacher whenever some dumb whore of teacher gets fucked by Tyrone and Chad Junior.

>tfw will never be the "victim"

It's just harmless feminism, move along.

are they hiring these problem people on purpose?
It a little suspicious when these stories appear like every other week.

kek, this

I'll let someone else explain. Literally exactly this.

Nice....

>Sup Forums's obsession
Maybe it has to do with the almost weekly article about teachers fugging students; don't really know desu

Her FB is still up

kek

NICE

T H I R S T Y !

Who is that?
was wondering the same thing. I'd love to see statistics on this recent phenomenon of female teachers fucking students. To any aspiring film students out there, this would make an interesting documentary.

>childless 30 something can't get laid and start hitting on their students
i wonder why this wasn't a thing a couple of years ago, almost like something happened but i cant put my finger on it

Nice

>some 9 year old jizzed on those tits

god damn

>DAYYYUM dem tiddies

>whenever some dumb whore of teacher gets fucked by Tyrone and Chad Junior
Nice try to pull away any agency. She doesn't get fucked by them. she fucks them

but she is married with two kids

OMG TIDDAYS. Keep 'em coming.

I want to do an experiment where we put teachers that fuck nigger students in a zoo and see if they fuck a silver back gorilla and if the female silver back will chimp out and demand mo money fo dem bananas

Lucky kid

Can you save and dump all pics please? I don't have a Facebook

>The victim later told police that he had >been in the parking lot with the >educator and fled when he saw the >deputy approaching.

Nog detected

>tfw never even got close to fucking a teacher
The only cute one was a history teacher in the senior year of highschool , she liked me a lot because I was a great student but in Greece shit like this doesn't happen

article only says shes married
the level of cuckoldry necessary to make your wife greed for 14 y/o wieners is a different story

Most have her kids in them.

Way to be 'that guy' user. I bet you're a real hit at parties as well. Very disappointed in you right now. Take a lap.

Nice.

some lady from the London Grenfell Tower fire with her ((((adopted)))) son

hoosier

Noice

And she fishes. Noice

Nice one, I guess women need permission before they go diddle a kid. Stay retarded.

NICE

That catfish be like, "Damn girl, let a nigga get hooked on dem tiddays."

Nice.

It's likely this has been going on from the beginning, but women are becoming careless because they realize they'll only get a slap on the wrist if they don't go after actual children, but horny teenage males.

> WE WUZ MMUUUHHHH DICK N SSSHHEEIITTT

>obsession
it's happening all the time, lady, don't get so flustered.

>facebook still up
archive.is/w8w80

NICE

mmmmmmmmm

>hook up culture
>people are still sex deprived
stop projecting

The student was black.

its not a matter of permission but satisfaction
same as your wife fucking Tyrone in your bed will you are out of town
stay cucked larper

Is this legal? I'm genuinly asking.

I wish they would quit calling these lucky little bastards "victims".

At the height of sexual discovery experienced woman wishes to help you rxplore moat wicked desires testosterone ridden brain of yours desires... asks me why its cool and nice. Almost all teens have fantasies with their teachers. I had hot teacher in school as well. So some.lucky.bastards get to experience their fantasies... negative impact? Bang a teacher. Possible fake alfa syndrome. Can be painful to realize later but not hard to overcome once in control of puberty and maximalism. Questions?

Trying to be future first lady, now that the precedent has been set.

You are accusing the guy of cuckery without a single lead, and prior to that, you waltzed into the thread with some bullshit about over 30 whores.

So?

nice

>she's married with kids
Her cuck husband must be a mess right now.

Niiiiiiice

>without a single lead
his wife is craving for (underage) dick Watson

>he didn't make her abort the girl
Had it coming, desu.

He's probably going to kill himself when he realizes the student was black

What are you on about? The lead is that she is trying to fuck some teenager.

youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo

>Can anyone explain Sup Forums's obsession with teachers fugging students?
muh

Nice

If he has no knowledge of it, how is he a cuck? He is just a faggot getting fucked over by a woman.

FUCKING NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice

Ass isn't quite as plump as anticipated, but NICE

If you search her name with "Fort McCoy Middle School" the first result is her.

>kids

Mummy?

I'd puncture my scrotum with 100 catfish barbs just for a chance to get my lip hooked by her fishing rod.

Why the fuck is it now these bitches have woke up to being perverted? Dang I'm an oldfag, & back then teachers 1) Did not look hot and 2)were not that perverted......

the other user is right, a lot of you are saying the guy is a cuck but that's making an assumption. he could very well be slappin' the shit out of her and is dominant. what people are overlooking is that some of these women got it in their heads that they can be the one in control and can be doing the fucking. and that's why they end up with kids, the only ones they can control. it's really all a power thing.

niiice

Spotted the roastie.

Noice

I dont cucks and their fantasies. Here is the demo breakdown of Fort McCoy HS.

Fort McCoy is in Northern Florida which is white.

he got replaced by a 14 y/o

>mudsharks uh... find a way

Lads... not even """conservative""" women are safe.
mylife.com/katie-carsey/katiecarsey

Young women in the US can no longer handle being teachers without becoming pedophiles. We need an age floor so only grannies can be teachers, then they will leave our children's dicks alone.

I love how the majority of Sup Forums is anti pedophilia until the adult is a hot female. Get a fucking grip, guys.

TOPKEK

I've fucked two teachers, but long after high school. Feels bad.

I never even had cute teachers in school. The youngest of my teachers was still in her late 50's and was literally a nun. This hot, young teacher things is utterly foreign to me.

>it's lucky/nice/hot when a female fiddles a boy
>it's disgusting when the genders are reversed
i agree with this but I feel dumb for not really knowing why

what the hell happened in the past 5-10 years that turned a bunch of teachers into sexual predators? seems like these stories are becoming more and more common.

lmao, it's this.

Not that I'm complaining, but why does this keep happening? I never hear about this in leaf wonderland, what's going on across my border?