Kraut/pol/ - AfD General; Classic Thursday Edition

- News
>Petry and her husband leave the AfD
>Gauland and Weidel elected leaders of the AfD Bundestag group
>Seehofer struggles to maintain power in the CSU
>Nahles wants to hit opponents "in the face", no outcry by MSM
>Kurz gets BTFO by Strache in one-on-one debate (who'd have thought?!)

- Other
>15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
>15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
hooktube.com/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
hooktube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
hooktube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62DggT6CP7A
boerse.prognosys.de/forum/thema/303/7
youtube.com/watch?v=XXdjY31vyjc
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/niedersachsen.htm
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=nxrDxAKaJKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
archive.fo/W1fFO
postimg
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu
youtube.com/watch?v=rGiZ4jzAKo0
correctiv.org/recherchen/neue-rechte/artikel/2017/09/27/gauland-der-klemme/
web.archive.org/web/20071110100243/http://www.lutz-forster.de/html/Israel_Lobby.pdf
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/die-linke-gregor-gysi-und-oskar-lafontaine-streiten-ueber-fluechtlinge-a-1170416.html
reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/70xofs/warning_trusted_steam_inventory_helper_now/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are some good german political youtube channels? Want some easy redpills for normies because I can't go full Reich obviously...

Women are traitors.

Martin Sellner is of course the No. 1. There are some good German YouTubers, but there are merely neutral and don't endorse the AfD.

the question is how many of that 90% of women that did not for AfD are white.
taking that into account would probably bump up the number you are interested in just a bit. Assuming all 10% that did vote for AfD are white

"Sapere Aude"

youtube.com/watch?v=62DggT6CP7A

We don't have that much Negroes here with German citizenship, even less Negro women. Turks and Gypsies don't vote that much, Poles and Russians endorse AfD more than the general population. The white woman, influenced by the MSM, is the problem.

>Martin Sellner is of course the No. 1.

That guy is not "entry level" redpill. He is basically a nationalist activist. You can't use him for beginner redpilling.

Thanks, looks promising.

What's this mean?

Can someone please post the meme with pepe telling Angie to "pay denbtz"?

I know, but for example his video about ethnic voting is made in a good and neutral style.

If you want really entry "redpills", you could look in the Sceptic community (e. g. Der Doktorant), at least they're against Leftism.

boerse.prognosys.de/forum/thema/303/7

AfD gets better results when there is a general election than when there is only a state election.

Also the FDP became strong in Western Germany as the not-racist alternative to both CDU and AfD, ignoring the fact that CDU and FDP will work together.

Nevertheless many votes for FDP mean indeed a CDU-FDP coalition. That's what many voters want. So I think FDP will get a double-digit result by people going from CDU and AfD to her.

SPD is too high, only pushed by the constant talk about the party in the German media since election day.

>e. g. Der Doktorant

Just had a look into it. These are mostly useless videos about irrelevant topics. They seem to be important for 40yo people who have experienced communism not for babbies first steps on "how to politics".

>exrta 3 trying to run the Smurf meme we had already owned more than a year ago
youtube.com/watch?v=XXdjY31vyjc

>9% of the people in Niedersachsen voted for the AfD in the general election
>Suddenly only 6% in the state election
Polls are rigged

not much changed in for this state.
spd gained a bit, cdu lost. maybe leftards won't get 5% and they won't get seats

They are stealing our memes. This needs to stop

>what is the past
>7th Sept.

I thought you wanted exactly that. Who is over 40 and needs entry redpills from YouTube?

The poll from today shows the same

wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/niedersachsen.htm

Because you can mobilize worse if there are no federal topics on the table. Just look at the three state elections that happened this year. Always a worse result for the AfD than on Sunday.

>entry level Identitarianism
Laut Gedacht

>unaffiliated, yet pro AfD, pro Identitarian
Hagen Grell

Hey, I updated the OP, what do you think? Basically added HTTPS support, removed the Hooktube nonsense (use uMatrix und uBlock, idiot) and re-added/changed the tasks. Can we improve?

------------------------

Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - XXX Edition

- News
>Petry and her husband leave the AfD
>Gauland and Weidel elected leaders of the AfD Bundestag group
>Kurz gets BTFO by Strache in one-on-one debate (who'd have thought?!)

- Other
>15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
>15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)

- English Videos
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtube.com/watch?v=nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills
>Share latest D-A-CH news
>Keep this thread alive

Vulgäre Analyse is pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=rGiZ4jzAKo0

Niedersachesen is kill

>Who is over 40 and needs entry redpills from YouTube?

The people who have been fed post war propaganda for more than 40 years. Videos like Yuri Bezmenov, these are redpills, or simply showing how fucked up our politicians are... but explaining "how the world works" like Doktorant isn't redpill, it is basic stuff you basically learn on the side once you go past 25yo.

Probably gonna try looking for books rather than youtube.

"Bundestag group" => "AfD Bundestag faction"

I like it

Yeah, sorry, I took the latest news from the last thread.

Take the news from my OP in plz.

>be me
>vote AfD
>right-wing death squads already exist according to leddit
>Boy, that escalated quickly . jpg

Yeah, no problem, we can always update it once we make a new thread.

He's a kike sucker and considers himself as an member of the skeptic community.

Good

(((Correctiv))) reported that Gauland is being pressured to cut Höcke loose, what do you think are the chances of that being true?

Skeptic and Kike are double red flags.

Indeed

>to cut Höcke loose

In what sense? Remove the chains and go "full Höcke" or kick him out?

aka a good entry redpill
Just confirms that Frauke is paid by Verfassungsschutz.

Kick him out or else "up to 30 Bundestagsabgeordnete will follow Frauke".
correctiv.org/recherchen/neue-rechte/artikel/2017/09/27/gauland-der-klemme/

>removed the Hooktube nonsense (use uMatrix und uBlock, idiot)
>thinking uMatrix, uBlock are comparable
>nonsense
hooktube evades geolock and increases hooktube usage. also fucks youtube and BfV stats. who wouldn't want you to use hooktube? BfV

I want to wash off my manlet genes with tall aryan women. Watch out Krauts.

Do you think there's anything to it?

>Nach CORRECTIV-Informationen aus der Bundestagsfraktion

So all made up, kek. Why even look on Correctiv? Literally Correct the Record/Shariablue paid shills.

>Brazil is a hellhole because of racemixing
>better racemix more

Wrong. He is just leading normies to a wrong path. How can someone get truly redpilled if he starts believing his narratives? If someone wants an entry redpill he should read 'deutschland schafft sich an'

>correctiv.org
lol how about a real source

Höcke will not be thrown out because they know about 1/3 to 1/4 of the AfD supporters are Höcke fans. But he has to stay quiet like he does since January.

We can't predict the future. My guess is that a few representatives will follow Petry after the convention in December, but 80+ % will stay. If Gauland and Weidel will do a shit job, more could follow. If they somehow find a way to bring the Alternative Mitte and the Patriotische Plattform/Flügel together, even less will follow Petry.

Once is clear, Petry won't succeed. If she had presented a successful alternative to the AfD, maybe. But everyone knows Petry only cares about power and not about topics or ideologies.

web.archive.org/web/20071110100243/http://www.lutz-forster.de/html/Israel_Lobby.pdf

The article sounds reasonable though.

>says user while, using Windows
Hooktube is just another paranoia thing like the meme where you have to archive everything on archive.is, duh.

>>thinking uMatrix, uBlock are comparable
If you learn how to use them efficiently, they are.

>hooktube evades geolock
Use a VPN or proxy.

>The article sounds reasonable though.

Fkn lmao, are you retarded? I can explain the Jewish Question with Nepotism and "in-group/out-group politics" and make it sound reasonable. Is this unironically your proof that the article is correct? "It sounds reasonable?".

>just another paranoia thing

>bypass country censorship, you don't need a proxy
>bypass age restrictions so that you don't have to register

>paranoia thing

You can't embed Hooktube links with Sup Forums X.

In Poland more women than men voted for the currently ruling party

Is this supposed to be an argument? Also

>Sup Forums X

what?

and btw, how did the German youth vote?

¥literal newfag

Do you deny that there are two groups of AfD representatives, one that support Gauland/Höcke and one that support Petry?

Do you think every state party group (Landesverband) is on Höcke level?

Do you think 100 % of AfD representatives are morally superior and ideological uniform?

Wasn't Doctorant the guy who helped Cucked and Tea with his videos? He seemed kind of like a Fachidiot leftist.

PiS is economical left-wing, that could explain it.

The Greens got double-digit in the youth, AfD a bit less and CDU much more less.

wat.

Yes. Fachidiot, yes. Leftist, no. Centrist definitively.

First time I see it mentioned in the past 4 years I'm here.

>needing addons for Sup Forums

>Sup Forums X
I installed that shit on Firefox and it turned my Sup Forums into ugly looking shit removing flags and ID's i had to experiment to get my firefox browsing history back to get it back to working again

Why would I bother to answer your useless questions? They are not relevant to the argument. As a reminder, it was "sounding reasonable without an actual source" doesn't make it true.

Linke are destroying themselves.
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/die-linke-gregor-gysi-und-oskar-lafontaine-streiten-ueber-fluechtlinge-a-1170416.html

pic related

Sup Forums X makes your experience much more superior. Can the native settings view deleted posts?

I'm here since 06 but not on Sup Forums........ for rather obvious reasons. Go shill somewhere else, cancer.

I voted for AfD.

It doesn't make it false either. And you should think about my questions before making assumptions about the AfD fraction.

If you ignore every text without an official source, you could quit Sup Forums completely.

Don't think so but to be honest i'll keep the captchas if it means i keep the Flags and ID's

>PiS is economical left-wing, that could explain it.
yes and no, they have some social programs, but overall they handle economy much better than the previous gov
apart from that PiS
>wants to completely ban abortion
>cut off state funds for in-vitro programs
>practically banned morning-after pill
>wants women to sit at home and born babies

> The Greens got double-digit in the youth, AfD a bit less
fucking hell, what a nightmare, if AfD really lost to the Greens

in Poland 50% of youth will vote for more right-wing parties than PiS, in Hungary - pretty much the same

Reminder that addons can easily be used for nefarious things like tracking you and sending your IP and posts directly to authorities.
>muh 1488
Normies will dismiss anything that's too far out for them. DVA is perfect to redpill your normie friends.

Please repost it as an actual png file, the jpg is fucking unreadable.

Why can I see them then? You must've messed something up.

So does AdNauseam?

Femanon? Western or Eastern Germany? The numbers for Eastern Germany women are better though.

yes. russiangerman in west germany.

>before making assumptions about the AfD fraction.

Please point out the post where I made any assumptions about the AfD fraction.

>he is unrionically shilling for news from Correctiv

Denying racial differences is centrist now? Sargoy and the other skeptics are leftists who disagree with the SJWs on the warrior part, they are not opposed to us becoming multicultural hellholes, their issue with Islam is precisely because you can't ignore shit like Cologne or Bataclan. If we got replaced by Mestizos like the Americans they'd be fine with it.

Which is why I don't use this larp bs. It being shilled is very telling.
Example of a "good" addon becoming evil:
reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/70xofs/warning_trusted_steam_inventory_helper_now/

I don't know the mentality of the average Polish woman, but the points seem to not be attractive for them. What's your explanation?

Well, when the average German starts to begin working and has to pay taxes, there is then a huge shift to the right and the AfD support grows bigly.

Also the old people (65+) vote overproportionally CDU, so when they finally die the CDU will lose even more votes.

>pic absolutely not related

For me it looked different back it looked like the site was aborted while loading

Howmany Russians are in Germany jesus there were atleast 3-4 Russian "Germans" in the last 2 days unless it was you

It was me. But not all of them.

Nice. The Russian-Germans I know (in NRW) are all quite redpilled (probably by RT) and vote AfD.

No surprise, Gysi wants us all replaced, he made a video about it. Lafontaine and Wagenknecht are their only voices of reason and they've been pushed aside.

Most either vote for AfD or die Linke, my father wanted to vote for leftis. I told him no.

I know you didn't, but you tried to argue to rather make no assumptions at all than to make assumptions based on articles by the enemy.

>Denying racial differences is centrist now?
Sadly yes. Centrists only blame the culture, race is only the topic of right-wingers since 1968.

Why do women love welfare gibs?

>Pathetic.

>What’s your explanation?
Well, there are 3 kinds of women in Polish, sorted by age:
1) old women, extremely religious - they will do what the priest tells them to and PiS is the most religious party amongst all
2) Flower child generation - they watch TVN (Polish American-owned CNN), read (((Gazeta Wyborcza))) and are dumb as fuck, my mother including
3) Young women, that do not watch tv, but get informations from the web -> and they usually dislike degeneracy, are afraid of rapefugees but are too stupid to realize why free market is better than gibs

Good

I hope they will finally come to AfD and destroy SED-PDS.

"Single mothers". The state wantes that. So it can get the children faster into the propaganda machine and so that the state is the new father.
No need for a man if you can just get daddy state to pay for your kids.

Die Grüne and SPD, I had to watch some of their advertsiment speeches, kept mentioning how they want to support single mothers but no mention of normal families. A load of shit.