Heavy Object

Why is she such a slut Sup Forums what is her problem?

It's the "pure girl does everything she can to be slutty" meme. You're better off giving your attention to best girl.

I want to be her slut.

Kamachi must've really enjoyed himself as well when writing HO, the series is pure fun.

Is heavy object good ? I wanted to watch it but i don't know what are the thème of the anime

It starts out mediocre with the first few episodes but gets better as you go on. It's just two bros going around defeating giant war machines with unorthodox methods, and some fanservice in between.

Can heavy object surpass metal gear ?

why not?

Ok I might look it

It's complete shit based on the LNs by an autistic shut-in who clearly gets his knowledge of the real world from wikipedia and has never spoken to a woman other than his mother. Probably not much to her either.

Dialogue is cringeworthy drivel that has you rolling your eyes like you're in a cosmic pingpong match, the animation is horrendous QUALITY galore, the protagonists like a pair of 11-year-olds in the bodies of high schoolers, the stories are pants-over-heard retarded, and the paper-thin fantasy politics in the background a bore.

You're just in it for tits and don't care? Don't bother. The 11 episodes I suffered through because "it gets better" had next to no fanservice and OP lady had altogether maybe 3 minutes of screentime.

This garbage flopping shows that all the bullshit was too thick even for elevens despite their shit tastes.

Please point the area where the anime touched you

My eyes, mainly. Also my ears, since the voice actors and the stock sound effects were so awful.

Wew lad. Sounds like someone went in expecting a masterpiece to be this devastated.

Please, you fag. I went in expecting a generic but mildly amusing waste of time, but this show is just painfully bad on all imaginable levels. I'm just not twelve anymore, sorry.

>I'm just not twelve anymore, sorry.

I mean, there were some good points you made but you keep making yourself sound like some shitter that picked up LOTGH, Tatami Galaxy, or something of the vein and suddenly decided that they are anime connoisseur.

Heavy Object was a generic (although it does have a couple nice things to set it apart) but mildly amusing waste of time despite it's faults, and was in no way the horrific tragedy you are making it out to be.

I don't know why you're so determined to defend this turd, but a guy asked for opinions and I gave him my own with multiple reasons to explain why. I'm not going to apologize for feeling the way I do about it, or try soften the blow for you with noncommittal additions like, "maybe you've built a palate for feces and will enjoy it anyway! ;^)"

If providing the very base prerequisites for a "comment" make me sound like an anime connoisseur to you, then I can only worry about your standards for human communication. Though I'm even more concerned about your apparent blindness and lack of taste.

More specifically, its about gentlemanly duels between Objects, but two douchebags always sabotage the enemy Objects in their favor.

Fuck baby magnum.

It's a fun show.

Bro shenanigans, banter, hot chicks, giant war machines, giant explosions.

The butthurt are from deepfags who expected some 2deep4me war commentary but didn't get it.

I'm not a rabid fan defending it, you apparently avoided the part where I said you made good points. And I didn't ask you to apologize either. However you are exaggerating things a bit to the point where it's misleading, like the part where you suggest that Frolaytia has minimal screen time across the 11 episodes you saw which is simply wrong.

That was just the point I was trying to make. Feel free to go on about my standards of human communication and other smart terminology you wish to use in response.

>you keep making yourself sound like some shitter that picked up LOTGH, Tatami Galaxy, or something of the vein and suddenly decided that they are anime connoisseur.

>I'm not a rabid fan defending it

Cool backpedaling there, broseph. By the way, I never called you a "rapid fan" either. Try redo your life from zero, before you come call me out on exaggeration.

You would assume that rabid (not rapid, I have no idea where you got that from) fans are the only ones that will defend "turds" with determination. It just seems like you're more offended on the fact that someone called you out rather than the matter itself since you're ignoring it, so there isn't any more reason to continue this.

I thought it was great I didn't get to watch it while it was airing but watched all 24 episodes in one day. and it was one of the better recent shows I have seen recently.

There are a couple small things I could nitpick on but overall it was really fun to watch.

If you have to pick on my typos now, then I guess we're really done here. I said I don't know why you're defending this show and I meant it. It's literally a mystery to me. You're grasping at straws trying to "debunk" someone who hates what you like, so my best guess is you're in your mid-teens, and so remind that you're supposed to be at least over eighteen to browse this site.

>You're grasping at straws trying to "debunk" someone who hates what you like

That is not at all what I was doing. Anyone who watched the show can "debunk" the one thing I used as an example. It looks like you can't read and only resort to attacking with youtube-tier insults to continuously avoid this (props for the projection).

You can have the last word if you like, otherwise have fun.

There was only a few episodes I didn't like to be honest I was really surprised with what seemed like a lack of full on filler.

The ending could of been better, the 3/4th episodes were a bit lacking (and the 3d water put me off a bit) but otherwise I loved this show.

>Hating fun.
HO was one of the better shows I have seen in quite some time. I was always getting prepared to be disappointed by next weeks episode but it never happened.

I can't say that about many shows..

Thanks you (especially Salty user) I made my opinion and will give it a try after my degree

Bretty good pasta

She wants the explosives.

Yeah, hope you enjoy this great series which has the MC stand and watch as a little girl is strangled by her seatbelt, because he's afraid of touching her boobs, and other brilliant moments like that

That sounds amazing. Don't hype it up like that.