Do you even lift?

I'm wondering how many of you actually strive to take advantage of your genetics
> Don't come to /fit/

>be american
>complain about genetic advantage
>can't even post to correct subredon't

So I assume you don't

I do not lift. Should I? What would the benefit be, other than to the protein salesman?

People will take you seriously and you'll feel better.

You look sexy as fuck and blacks don't mess with guys bigger then them
> if you come to /fit/ pls don't talk about politics

Ha, could probably use a little of both, to be honest. Can you get anywhere without steroids? Where should I begin?

But I have every single one of these and am still sad

you pick stuff up and put it down and eat slightly more

How old are you?

Do some pushups and situps right now.

Then you're doing either something wrong or you need to stop worrying about the little things

You'll look better feel better fuck better perform better be more pushy and persuasive make more money and eat better

The only reason not to is to accelerate your own death and demise

I though situps were back wreckers.

Yes.

I look forward to going home and lifting. I also look forward to going to work and making money.

Living my life like I had to take care of myself was rewarding and cured whatever vestiges of self-hate still remained in me.

I looked forward to taking care of my house, finances, and body. It's not a chore anymore. It's an honor.

Download the book Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe and follow it to the letter.

Within the first year yiy shiuld be able to gain 20-30lbs of lean mass and a very respectable level of strength.
You will feel confident because your hormonal systens will change. People will involuntarily take you seriously. Women will be giggly and nice instead of cold and bitchy to you.

It changes everything.

Don't see many negatives. Where should I begin? I don't want to cripple myself.

Yeah just roid or reroll
> SS
Next your going to say front squats build abs

Shut up faggot.

I'm trying, but I'm addicted to the carbonated jew.

Please help me.

I have a barbell and two spinlock dumbbells and 130# of weight a buddy gave me when he moved out of province. I don't have any equipment like a bench or squat racks. What could I do with those?

>do I even lift
I swim regularly and do exercises like push ups, pull ups, squats, planks etc. I'm not some dopamine deficient insecure somatic narcissist.

Not much.
You need a rack and a bench.
You'll need far more weight, too.
Hit the gym.

>reroll
Sorry? What does this mean, like in existence?

Stop drinking soda
Every time you do I want you to do 30 dragon flags

Alright. There is nothing one can do without weights. I actually do have more weight to work with; I am fat.

Yup
If reincarnation is a thing you better hope you weren't an asshole

It means he's trying to confuse and discourage.
Some people find it painful to see others improving while they stagnate.

I don't have any of the things in op's pic

>SS
Don't be a bitch. Do PPL

I am only in trouble if they punish suckers.

most muscle guys are huge retards. i dont take them seriously.

swimming is better than the gym for general fitness IMO

>Starting meme
>Not the greyskull LP
Eat a dong

If he's 40 his testosterone levels are already in decline so roiding is a good solution IF DONE CORRECTLY
And reroll was a joke

No they aren't. If you were as smart as them, you'd look like them.

Walking in and of itself will make you feel much better.

Drink black coffee and go fir long walks, you'll droo weight fairly quickly.
Drink lemon water, DO NOT BUY SODAS.

It will take your sugar cravings 2-3 weeks to subside. Once they do though, they'll be gone for good.

In the long run, lifting and lifting heavy is highly recommended.

>fulfilling career
Paying taxes to the international Jew to spend on bombs for Israel and welfare for shitskins
>active romantic and social life
Hanging out with faggot normies and banging used up whores
>drinking lots of water
Tainted with fluoride, birth control hormones and chemicals from plastics
>responsible financial planning
Aka usury and credit
>sensible bedtime
Go to sleep while (((we're))) hard at work destroying the west
>regular excercise
Good advice

I'm currently 20 years old, weigh 250lbs and am 5'4''. I couldn't do a dragon flag without breaking my damn arms. I tend to stress eat and I think I have low T. Every time I start a diet, I get a couple weeks in, get keto flu and fall off the wagon.

Should I just an hero, or is there any way I can kick my bad habbits?

replace sodas with homemade iced teas and fruit juices.

I want to start lifting again but I work a shitty warehouse job that leaves me exhausted from the high workload. Should I even attempt this plan?

Why don't you just live in the woods then
Instead of being a victim to the system be a player

He needs to start, not sit there academically studying every available program and permutation.

>5'4"
Nigga you have bigger problems than your imaginary low t

you can taper off carbs to prevent keto flu. obviously if you go from binge eating carbs to no carbs, your blood sugar is going to have a bad time.

is 22 too late to start? Scared my body is too adjusted to not lifting and I won't make gains/will get injured

I walk 8-12km a day, just so I can keep up my endurance (laid off). It doesn't seem to shift much weight on its own. Currently calorie counting, and have thus discovered where the problem is. Calories in alcohol alone is depressing to realize (I drink once a week).

Don't drink soda. Two coffees in the morning and water, and booze once a week or two.

>lol manlet
Okay I got it out of my system
Here is a general diet of what to eat
I'll post a routine that I like to recommend overweight people

Nigga just do it

bullshit from these greek fags.

eddie hall just deadlifted 500 kilos this year and thats a record. and imagine what hes on.

no greek faggot was lifting 480 rocks back in the day.

You can definitely kick them, no problem. Just start a little behind and work progressively upwards. Do the black coffee/long walks/lemon water instead of soda thing first, and you'll drop a good deal of ballast pretty quickly. Then do Starting Strength.
Don't torture yourself with keto and weird shit, you can get as fit as you want without those extreme and unhealthy regimens.

get big

Are you on night shift?

Best time to start was years ago
Second best time is now

Lmao

Every door except perhaps Olympic gymnastics is open to you bud.

I'm white. I've already won.

If you're fat then you lose to Ronnie Coleman

>not already a fierce lifter
>pondering steroids
No need for gear, user. In a nutshell, all roids do is give you that extra boost when you plateau at you body's genetic peak. Only the top fraction of people every actually "need" them enough to "warrant" their use. Sure, they can shave a bit of time off reaching a certain milestone, but it's not worth the risk, and you already need to be doing everything 100% perfect to get the results with them people associate with their use. Cut out the HFCS and other refined sugar, drink lotsa water, eat right and lift. Your test will naturally increase. It will be literal years before you should even think about considering steroids.

you'll both possess and appear to possess a higher capacity for influencing the physical world around you, and all that entails

>1g Protein per lb bodyweight

Is this a typo? That sounds like a lot of protein even for someone working out everyday.

Are sucralose-sweetened sparkling waters a good temporary substitute (just to help me kick) or are they bad too?

i lift and i play niggerball

it's not that much. chicken breast has like 50g

I'll be honest with you man.
If you're doing that then you are far from being truly unfit, and your best bet really is to hit the barbells.

Maybe go on a light testosterone regimen, I kniw many old farts who are on it and by god is it keeping them sharp and muscular. Not bodybuilding dosage, more like maintenance. Speak to someone knowledgeable for specifics.

Trust me you go over it some days

Lmao kys nigger

Thanks bros.

>>pondering steroids
Certainly not pondering doing them, ever. I can get them, former workmates did them, but I am not interested.
You mentioned sugar; is it just general adiposity that messes with hormones, or is there something particular about sugar? And thanks for the advice.

It's for lean mass, it doesn't apply to lard asses full weight of course, but yes, that is recommended if you want to actually gain muscle from your workouts.

1g per pound is good.

Yeah go for it.

i aim for 100-120g protein per day i am 6'1 and 190 lbs. That should be enough for recovery.

nope, thats it. thats why these huge guys eat such a disgusting amount of food. you need to find a balance. eating is a huge part of the equation. who the hell wants to eat a whole chicken a day? or 3 steaks? its just not normal. its also not healthy.

muscle takes 20 times the energy to maintain than fat. so your metabolism is on fire if you are carrying muscle and have low body fat.

the opposite is also true, once you start getting fat, it can get out of control fast.

Lol
22?
You haven't even peaked yet faggot.
Hit the weights, son. Screen cap this. It'll be the best decision you ever make.

ITT: manlets

Look guys a swedecuck

then you definitely do not do every single one of those. I bet you have at most 2

>you are far from being truly unfit
I get pretty sweaty. At my weight it is a 2-3 hour ruckmarch, basically (gutmarch?).

I had my test tested, and it is low, but not low enough for TRT, and they are weird in Canada. My brother was on TRT and they gave him like one shot a month, which doesn't seem like the right frequency, but what do I know? Also scared of not always having that T, or being forced off it, and having my natural T never come back. Don't know how accurate these concerns are.

Mildly. I prefer aerobic exercise.

>Hit all of these things
>Don't even consume alcohol
I still live in constant nervousness about the slow death of the western world, I can not take things calmly or feel good.
I have to constantly better myself, I don't feel too good about it to be honest. is there a way to fix it or would you consider this a good thing? People call me incredibly serious at Uni, ask me if i'm normal when they see my grades but still invite me to places. It's weird.
I just really want to go to war.

What's a good starting ratio for a male who needs to lose some before gaining?

It's a rule of thumb. Certainly high for average normies, but ok for people lifting heavy.

They should be ok once in a while but I wouldn't make them an habit.

Nah man.
Fat doesn't make you fat. Sugar does. Especially simple refined sugars. So much energy on tap that your body can easily process and store. It's also so calorie dense that it's easy to get a redicoulus amount in just a few bites of desert or swigs of a soda.
One blizzard from Dairy Queen can have 2000 calories from sugar!

The quality if T on the black market is stellar, and much if it comes from doctors who happen to be lifting enthusiasts anyway.
Thise are the ideal people to speak to. Second best are the older bodybuilders at any good gym.

I just think it's better to be self-reliant in these matters and take it into your own hands, but to each his own.

As for sweaty, you might be somewhat overweight and sweaty at the moment but you're really not far off from being fit if you manage to establish a regular routine.

Aside from supplementation, your T will react to a. lower fat and b. heavy full-body lifts.

No difference
Just eat at a defecit
> you could always eat 36 hard boiled eggs

Just look up the normal BMI weight for your height and use that as starting point until you get lean.

Of course I lift.

If any of you fuckers arent keeping yourself semi prepared to defend your race youre letting the side down like that idiot supposed nazi who got BTFO on camera just now. Stay in shape, keep your mind sharp, learn how to be self sufficient.

You sound like you're actually getting ready for the likely future. Who said you should feel relaxed and happy when every white homeland is being destroyed from within?

To me it sounds like you're doing, and being, exactly the right thing. Enough guys like you and we will win.

If you're 300 pounds and 150 pounds of that is fat, eating 600 gram of protein a day is not advisable.

really depends what you want.

for losing fat, if you are really unfit, lots of walking, i read that for burning fat, its something like 65/70% of maximum heart beat, so walking, lots of walking briskly, lots of water. but honestly, its 90% diet. if you change that, then you will notice a difference.

100% this

>One blizzard from Dairy Queen can have 2000 calories from sugar!

Yeah, I have been calorie counting for 16 days, just to get an idea about intake, and it is kind of gross. I just like eating. I don't smoke pot regularly, anymore, but once or twice a month, and the pigouts are crazy. Like 5000+ for the day. Can't believe I used to smoke and munch out daily. Thanks for the advice.

I do all of those things including not browsing the homo-erotic wasteland that is /fit/

Thanks for taking the time to advise me.

>As for sweaty, you might be somewhat overweight and sweaty at the moment but you're really not far off from being fit if you manage to establish a regular routine.

And thanks for the encouragement.

Lots of good videos on YouTube from some top dudes.

Of course /fit/ has a lot of good info. It's not just cringe memes and autism, believe it or not.

I'd recommend getting a gym membership at a good gym and having one of the trainers help you set up a weight lifting routine. Seems like a lot of dudes are afraid to ask the trainers for help but it's literally what they're paid to do.

agree with this, I started lifting once I realized how exhausting holding a rifle was as a skeleton.