My normie friend has been bugging me to watch this

my normie friend has been bugging me to watch this.

I don't really like shounen stuff anymore but he's insisting that this is an absolute masterpiece that can't be surpased by literally anything.

is it at least watchable? I saw the first episode and felt like killing myself. Does it get better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uq34TeWEdQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should watch Mahou Sensou instead. It's better than the crap that is FMA.

2003 version > Brotherhood

>normie
Fuck off.

2003 ending sucked ass though. brotherhood had a better ending.

Maybe you should just go ahead and kill yourself

Watch it if you're 19 or younger, unless you have autism, otherwise you'll think it's just overrated

>normie friend
>being this new
You are probably a normalfag as well. Fuck off.

Show your friend this.

>he didn't watch the movie

Ignore everything these guys said
Watch it and form your own opinion. Also, don't be asking on Sup Forums, it would be better to ask that old grumpy neighbor 'cross the street how she thinks of this anime instead.

>friend

You're just as normie as him dipshit

It's cringe-worthy bad OP, It's just a meem to say it's good

Its written by a woman.

Your friend has high estrogen levels.

It wasn't a particularly good movie but it does atleast provide a satisfying ending,brotherhood did end better though.
>asking Sup Forums advice
>listening to filthy casuals and their shit taste
You and your friend should just kill yourselves.

I didn't really ask for advice, I just asked if there is something to perhaps look forward to.

Kill yourself, for multiple reasons.

This but the op for bro hood rocks
youtube.com/watch?v=2uq34TeWEdQ
No I never liked it even when it came out. It's naruto tier and long as hell with filler, shitty ending, shallow drama.

Both series had amazing music
I credit 2003 for getting me into asian kung fu generation

Watch it.
There is no filler in the brotherhood series, and each episode matter and feels great.

My friend pretty much only watches shounen and I can only stand them in small doses. He told me naruto was incredibly well written and I had to try way to hard not to punch him.

I do really enjoy the Hot Blooded Protagonist cliche though and can watch 2 or 3 shounen a year.