Why don't British cops carry weapons? All civilized countries allow that

Why don't British cops carry weapons? All civilized countries allow that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGiJl59Ldsk&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA
youtube.com/watch?v=dn847EKuJ5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Ab7scL-4Cw8
youtube.com/watch?v=Me98faJXFqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Part and parcel.

Because our streets are safe enough we don't need them. Our police are the envy of the world.

lol

They do, they just shot someone to death near Bristol the other day

The British police are used to dealing with brits not animals and they have been slow to adapt to the new reality. Same problem here. Eventually things will change.

Are there only certain ones that carry guns or what?

Its true.

Why do they need guns when 99% of the population dont have them either?

But we DO have armed Policemen the best trained armed police in the world I might add.

Why the fuck are they so passive?
Just tackle him you fucking pussy, I hate white people I swear.

Even just a stun gun could've done the trick, why dont they carry those?

It's smarter to carry bottles of water to prevent acid attacks

I assume they have SWAT equivalent units.

You don't deserve those trips.

10/10 bantz

Basically user. They have lethal armed units and then the poor fucks who are given pepper spray or a baton and sent to patrol the streets. To be fair there isn't a lot of weapons to worry about, big trucks however..

this, of course we have armed policemen, and they are deployed to the correct places. We don't have trigger happy brutes in our police force.

>swedencuck
>talking about shitty cops
youtube.com/watch?v=qGiJl59Ldsk&t=1s

>inbefore muh shitalin co...
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA

youtube.com/watch?v=dn847EKuJ5Q
they don't want the police to kill their pet nigger

They are used to dealing with brits not these animals. Same in Sweden. Very little happened in Sweden 10 years ago and almost nothing happened in Sweden 30 years ago, when be basically had no immigrants (except Finns). We didn't even have any organised crime.

It's going to take some time but we're going to have to adapt to the new reality. Same with Britain.

A hug goes out to all brits. Brits are nice people and my ancestors (mainly Norwegian) raped your ancestors, so we're related. No h8.

No. See this

Italy has similar problems btw and the mob is using the niggers as well. It's something Western Europe as a whole is facing.

Because they're huge cucks.

>Same with Britain.

Already happening now. All our diversity and inclusion has resulted in armed officers patrolling stations on a day-to-day basis.

This is pathetic.

The difference is that our cops DEAL with them unlike yours and the british ones. One time a nigger riot happened in Rome and they all got their ass handed to them because we're not PC shitholes like you and UK.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ab7scL-4Cw8

That's what happens when you get diversity. Our police has very very incompetent leadership but it's slowly adapting too.

That's great! Do you feel better now?

What? I was just putting you in your place for even daring to compare my country to yours and UK.

>Our police has very very incompetent leadership but it's slowly adapting too.

Ours have become so incompetent that proper law enforcement has the potential to become a major general election issue in the next few years. I could easily see May's replacement taking that platform for the Tories.

Why do Canadian cops wear their armoured vests on the outside of their uniform?

That way their opponent knows to shoot them in the head?

>my cancer is less bad then your cancer
What are you taking about? Do you not recognise that Italy is in the same position? You're living in fantasy land m8.

No goy the wellbeing and protection of the criminal takes place over the safety of the good citizen.

Same here. That being said I think our police is more incompetent. The police itself is actually quite good but the leadership is braindead. It's almost a good thing since it will help SD a lot.

Ahaha fuck off with that you delusional cuck, we still need to reach the point of not being able to say nigger without getting arrested. Plus I don't remember giving girls rape bracelets here. People here think twice before doing something because they know we will kick the shit out of them. In Sweden, a crime if often punished with a slap in the wrist.

They do.
I was renting a cheap as fuck room in a cheap as fuck area.
Mostly dindus and wogs lived there.
I got woken up one morning with my door kicked in and an mp5 at my head.
>wh-what's going on?
As he saw I was white he visibly relaxed.
>Sorry about the fuss, we've recieved a tip of illegal immigrants at this address. Btw it stinks of weed in here, I'm going to pretend I can't smell that.
>try two doors down.
>I directed him to the paki cunt down the hall with a polish gf.
>Heard them smash his door in and drag him out.
>Heard his coalburning slut gf screaming.
>didn't have to pay for the door.
>10/10 would snitch again.

>bla bla bla
You're the delusional one. You try to feel better about your own very bad situation by shitting on other people. I recognise that Sweden is in really bad shape but you're still deluded - you don't want to accept reality because it's too painful. Western Europe as a whole is in a very very very bad situation, some a bit worse than others but we are all in the shit.

Your cops do as well.
Also, real life is not Counter Strike, usually you are taught to shoot at the center of the mass. It-s not easy to hit the head of a target behind cover in the heat of a gunfight while they shoot back

>britbongistan
>civilized
These two things are not alike.

What are you, a fucking racist? How can poor Muslims kill filthy infidels if policemen could shoot them? You would oppress them.

Uh no. Europe is facing a grave crisis, to us meds, it's merely an annoying period that will just pass on. Because I repeat, there is a difference between our people and yours. Our people will never accept them, while yours crave for Ahmed's cock.
youtube.com/watch?v=Me98faJXFqc

You live in Orwell's 1984 mate, I'll take a few dead moon crickets and spics every now and then for my freedom

Bullshit son. Theyd need to get another warrant before kicking in his door, and they dont carry weapons for immigrants, only for terrorists. Trust me

Whom did they shoot? A white guy eating bacon in public?

>Ameritrash actually consider heineken a decent beer

>bla bla cuck bla bla
Again. Look at the number of rapefugees you've taken in and the number of rapefugees the EU is going to force you to take... You're delusional because you have a weak mind. You're not a big guy - it's too painful for you to see that Western Europe as a whole is in a very deep hole... so you lie to yourself. You should always see reality for what it is even if it's very painful, but you're too weak to do that. Screaming cuck etc. is not going to change reality José.

Fookin heresy

>Flag

It was a shared house. He came on a student visa and overstayed. Wouldn't be surprised if he had terrorist connections.
The property was owned by a paki landlord, who used to lord it up in his office downstairs.
I'm pretty certain he was supplying the crack and smack dealers in the neighbourhood, because I'd see them coming out of his office at stupid times, or in the parking area counting stacks of cash in their mercs.
The property was illegally converted into little flatlets, so one warrant for the property was all they needed.

Paki niggers do drugs all of the time, you sure he wasn't just a junkie m8?

Burgerposters biggest crime is not shitposting. It's unfunny shitposting.

>bong is too stupid to realize that its not illegal to be different from the government-approved citizen-model in other countries
at least the moron is free to drink whatever gross pisswater he wants.

/thread.

He definitely did coke, but more in an 80's yuppie kind of way, not in a "I'll suck your dick for an 8ball" kind of way.

Never to be done again

It has to do with history/tradition. When the British first set up the police force it was on the condition that they were not armed. But back then we didn't have niggers shooting up the capital.

A civilised country, wouldn't need an armed militia on its streets. A civilised country, would have a law obeyed with the consent of its people. A civilised country, would issue firearms as necessary.

Because we live in a 1st tier nation , not a 3rd world shithole where mob rule rules. Civilized people really find it why this is so hard to understand ?

That's a very selective pic, but yes like all anti-immigration parties in Europe the kikes are infiltrating big time.

Bongistan is not a civilized country

Well it's obviously Moyer civilised , than what ever rat infested shit hole you inhabit. Civilisation, correct behaviour by the civil, the ordinary inhabitants. If those employed to police the citizens have to carry arms against, the uncivilized. It's a poor look out.