What is the most British anime out there?

What is the most British anime out there?

Feeling pretty patriotic right now

Thomas the Tank Engine

Hokuto no Ken. You will get a glimpse of the future.

Patriotic and British in the same sentance?

Unless it's "I'm patriotic because I'm not British and have nothing to do with that shithole", then you're a fool.

This.

Uk said fuck you to the new world order.

UK FOR THE SECOND TIME STOPS GERMAN ATTEMPTS AT WORLD DOMINATION THROUGH GLOBALISM

This show made me cringe so hard. English girls are nothing like that, silly elevens.

Hellsing?

Liar. Britain is a blonde loli paradise where everyone has perfect hygiene and teeth that would make a dentist weep with joy.

No one will get this.

Its the other way around

Red Army and USA would like to have a word with you. Or are you busy sinking French ships?

Theres geass

The US just lost a huge amount of influence over the EU and the UK is on the way to becoming a third world country even faster.

Great job, champ!

No

So, my Muslim cousin is going to the UK to study. Got any recs for Muslim apartments around Lancaster?

yap, you will see.

Muslims not welcome. They are dangerous people.

Jokes on you. I already got my visa.

Since Abe-san wants Britain to remain in the EU prepare for Anime DVD/BD prices and figmas to skyrocket in Bongland and Nyaa to be blocked by Theresa May.

You deserved it, Bongers.

Nice job breaking it, hero.

You are on wrong board

Oh shit, the Brits actually chose to leave the EU?

I would be okay with a One World Government if it wasn't retarded, shot down SJW bullshit, and reeducated Muslims.

But I know that would never happen. So, globalism bad.

Keep it on Sup Forums

This character is french though.

>reeducated Muslims

I would go Jihad first.

Probably a better option, but I'm a bit of a softie. Tear down all those mosques though.

Exactly my point.

Being a frog myself, now Bongs would have no choice but to buy French dubs of anime like in the 1980s.

Then where will we do our Friday prayers?

>mfw Scotland is gonna leave us now

Time to cancel all those amiami orders

>yfw the UK will no longer exist

To be fair: That's the last place where anyone would want to discuss politics.

>cancel order
>on amiami

Hellsing Ultimate

>That's the last place where anyone would want to discuss politics.
But this isnt board for politics

>democracy
>where 49% of people are ignored for the 51%

Two thirds rule is best fuck this shit

What was so British about K-On!? How they were represented in the movie was hilariously bad.

I can't fucking stand how Japs go around making all whites blonde haired and blue eyed

If you're looking for Manga, read Emma by Kaoru Mori

>two thirds rule
>where 66% of people are ignored for the 34%

Mods just set the GuP Version of fife and drum (british grenadiers) to play on the Sup Forums catalogue.

This, watch the adaptation too, and Steamboy. Anymore British and you'll shit out the Queen

That's good enough.

This results is basically 50/50. How the fuck can a actual decision be based off this?

Enjoy more poltards on the guppy threads!

>marathon GuP
>regret you watched it too fast
Will movie and ovas fix this?

There's some pretty nice real estate at the bottom of the English Channel

And watch Princess Sara too.

Hopefully France leave now too.

I need to see EU crash even further

We need you to leave this board first

Fate/Stay Night, or Fate/Zero

>whites
>not blonde and blue eyed
lol(?)

I knew an adorable kid like that in UK, cutest thing ever. She was German though. But otherwise they're either than the way anime portrays them.

>lol(?)
get the fuck out summer

Can confirm. I'm celebrating with my blonde lolis as we speak.

I found a video on Niconico filled with 3DPD blonde little girls once.

Steamboy?

im more of a winter person.

Correct, most Europeans have light brown hair and green/light brown eyes.

Someone post the lum dub

>global investors don't make any contingencies for Leave
>Leave
>global investors blame the UK for doing something they failed to plan for

Investors in the markets should have prepared for that eventuality, the fucking morons.

That is why women with blonde and black hair were usually considered to be beauties back in the ages.

Well holy shit. Nice job breaking it fuckers.
It's nice to know that Mericafat won't be the only fuckups this year.

When did I asked you summer ?

Sage and report for obvious Sup Forums shit.

Oh man, this Brexit will spawn a new wave of pro-Japanese anime/manga as they will use this as a springboard as to how they become a new world superpower in the future. UK tanks the economy, everyone starts investing in the Yen, SEA nations starts asking for alliances with them for economic security. Feels good that the US will probably stop being their standard go-to whipping boy for why the world needs Japan to save them. It feels real fucking good. Thanks Britain!

>wahh we can't rampantly double down on investment in futures because of unexpected uncertainty
Get a grip faggot. The market hasn't crashed. Investors are just reeling in shock because of an unexpected outcome. Give it some time and it'll all die down.

Sadly it's just shaking up as a power move for the US. Sterling and Euro bonds are being exchanged for US bonds.

However it is going to continue to switch power from Atlantic to Pacific. Australia is set to replace the UK as the funny speaking English people from an island with power.

Ironically the US Federal Reserve seems to be the only group in the entire world that had a back up plan in case the UK bailed on the EU.

>all these stick in the mud IN voters sucking on sour grapes and spreading doom and gloom
Stop ruining my independence day, you fucking globalist faggots.

ask*

Are you lost ?

>avatarfagging
Right now you're worse than him.Fuck off.

Does this mean the right wingers are winning in the UK?

Yes

Except a german hegemony is much more likely now we're out of the EU.

Good news to the conservative cesspool that Sup Forums has become.

I'd use a time machine to go back in time to kill Sup Forums before its creation if possible. /n/ and /news/ didn't damage this place nearly as much.

It means that the good guys are winning, yes.

You know that there are other sites you could go to for a more sympathetic take on liberal statism right? Like tumblr, or Neogaf.

Sup Forums's always been counterculture.
The pendulum swung. I'm actually impressed that the left wing has managed to both be in control and portray an image of the underdog at the same time.

>Tumblr
Too SJW for me.

What are you talking about? Those are your bedfellows.

You know that there is board called Sup Forums right ?

Nah, I don't complain about muh gender representation for example.

Holy fuck, Mods.

This thread isn't even subtle, it's straight up Sup Forums shit, like literally every other thread right now that has the word 'britain' in it.

How the fuck is this shit still up?

Too busy swallowing a truckload of hotpockets I guess.

It's a special day, user.

How so ?
Who even cares about the 3D world ?

They all have account systems that keep track of everything I say and link it back to me.

The Anonymity is the only reason I stay here.

Not everyone is deep in the rabbit hole like you user.

That says a lot.

Then go back to your social media and 3D world retard

Holy fuck why do you autistic fucks get triggered about one fucking thread ? Kill yourselves.

Only when you stop avatar fagging cunt.

We're already on a social media you dumb shit.