imgur.com/a/k0a6P
imgur.com/jjTpUyc
imgur.com/a/WfoiO
imgur.com/2Fh92Bo
pastebin.com/fF2WAb1d
i.imgur.com/KNFMgBZ.jpg
imgur.com/th3WzqS]
imgur.com/a/GhLtp)
youtube.com/watch?v=Bi3_65Urod4&list=PLApyhECLlb98oTNgZhWde4dHQwNwEVRur&index=23
simg4.gelbooru.com//images/e7/7c/e77c5f97b73b4f213f89d225b04e20d0.png
imgur.com/a/LiiTe
i.imgur.com/xLvWVwQ.png
imgur.com/a/bi4Au
imgur.com/a/ESE72
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting anything cute of Tharja please.

imgur.com/LTjwQWg

Good morning or afternoon everyone.
As always I hope everyone had a great week.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari being very casual, please!
For example she could be wearing her panties and only a t-shirt while looking at the sea or the TV.
Something like a simple morning during a vacation?

Or alternatively, requesting Akari cosplaying as my White mage! imgur.com/a/pAiC2
It would be awesome if you could make her blushing too!

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request!

I would like to request Mai Natsume in her new outfit leaning on her spear while looking back with her ass towards the viewer. Something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2230804
Outfit reference: i.imgur.com/EZvzbpk.png

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai in shorts and a tank top looking sweaty and lifting her shirt to fan herself:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1752694
Shorts and tank top reference: i.imgur.com/2qBzl48.jpg

Since our anniversary is tomorrow, June 25th, anything related to that would be incredibly welcome and appreciated. PoV stuff, her looking at a wedding ring, wearing a gorgeous wedding dress, at a candle-lit dinner, sitting on a bed that has rose petals scattered on it, or just her looking cheerful and smiling, anything sweet or nice like that would be great.

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/SYSE2B4.png

Requesting Maka. If you'd like a suggestion, her wearing this swimsuit: i.imgur.com/MOqzUDb.jpg
while wearing sunglasses and suntanning on the beach or poolside would be splendid.

If that does not strike you fancy please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Good morning, requesting please Orihime wearing any of Yoko Littner’s outfits in the link. imgur.com/a/1GKpU Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting Eureka gardening, or in an open meadow with flowers, dressed casually.

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks.

Requesting Gazer wearing a microbikini over her goo.

I have several other outfit ideas, like her in a wedding dress, a sweater, most any kind of bikini, or a maid outfit, or as a scientist.
Her holding a yes/no pillow, her as a catgirl.
An interaction with Miia would be cute, something like dungeon crawling. If any other user has a cute idea don't hesitate to let me know!
I'm fine with mild/cutelewd and chibis are adorable too.
That said, anything is fine.

SI stuff is cool. I updated my SI with a bit of hair color tweaking.
a.pomf.cat/hbsbbw.jpg
For ideas; handholding, princess carrying, matching outfits, anything would be cute. Also her sitting on my face, that would be nice too.

Requesting Marble being shy

Requesting Toga eating a tomato and getting it everywhere.
Or whatever you wish to draw.

Please and thanks!

Morning everyone, with the Pokemon League beginning soon in the Pokemon anime I'd like to request Kobeni dressed as either Ash or my Trainer from Pokemon XY, battling with Ash Greninja on a battlefield in a stadium.
>XY Trainer/Ashs Outfit: i.imgur.com/ekbE9ih.jpg
>AshGreninja Reference: i.imgur.com/mw5IPM5.jpg
>Stadium Reference: i.imgur.com/k2YfCUo.jpg
>Shitty Photoshop of a general idea of what I have in mind: i.imgur.com/MXQUw6l.png

Or, her wearing a Pikachu themed bunny girl outfit similar to the one below.
>Outfit Reference: i.imgur.com/ZJt2Ggj.png

Or, her confessing to user. Being embarrassed and flustered about it as she hands him a letter with her feelings written on it. A close up of the letter showing only (you) written on it.

Requesting something with Kirino and SI, beating the summer heat by hanging out inside with lots of fans and playing video games.
SI and request ref: imgur.com/a/2EdPJ

Alternatively, I'd like to see Kiririn dressed in Rise Kujikawa's Dancing All Night outfit, maybe in a similar pose to the ones Rise is doing, but feel free to do what's comfortable: imgur.com/a/nijxO

Or dressed in Junko Enoshima's outfit, and again, the pose is up to you: imgur.com/a/wnZ8M

Anything else is always great, just nothing lewd, please. Have a great weekend!

Requesting Cyan:

-being a lazy loaf under a kotatsu
-with ear tufts like a lynx or caracal would have
-stretching after waking up or after working out. Tail stretch is required
-painting her nails black
-brushing her tail/envious of someone else's tail, or maybe they are bushing each other's tails
-with the cinder effect from DS3 on her clothing. You can pick any outfit you think it would look pretty with (i.imgur.com/h8LN3OC.png)
-sitting on a bed holding a magic 8 ball pillow. The pillow has one of these results on it (pastebin.com/m4MpmL10)

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.

I'd like to request Etna in any of the following outfits:
U-511 from Kancolle imgur.com/1Wy89Vx
Imperial armor from Etrian Odyssey 4 imgur.com/RgdJF6s
Alicia from Valkyrie Chronicles imgur.com/qAEmrPY
Devil from MGE imgur.com/FHkPGam
Or either of the other outfits in the album imgur.com/a/YScSa

Of course anything cute is always appreciated, and if you'd like to draw something cute with Etna and my SI, there's a reference here: imgur.com/vNSeZLU

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing a racing suit, maybe one with the Amagami logo on it:

u.pomf.is/aodain.jpg
u.pomf.is/oeosbb.jpg

Or maybe something cute with Ai and I, like enjoying a pizza together. SI ref:
u.pomf.is/lpryia.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd though.

If you want something specific, I would love to see her dressed as a policewoman. (Ref: imgur.com/a/2dSuv) Alternatively, I'd also like a picture of her hugging a big fluffy Arcanine.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Shion dressed as Princess pride from megaman battlenetwork 5 or her with a different hairstyle
Princess pride ref: imgur.com/a/MWwa8
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting please!
Perhaps dressed in a Usagi san or Same san themed animal costume would be nice. Alternatively, just a pov view of her saying "Daijoubu" to the viewer would be nice too. These are only just suggestions however, so feel free to do something else if you'd like.

Additional Ref: imgur.com/a/Krk4I

Thank you very much.

Requesting Hisui blushing and holding a Pocky in her mouth.

Thank you very much Lime, she's lovely. Great and creative project overall, you made anons truly happy.

I saw this extremely cute WIP imgur.com/mQrWDBh and I'd love to see at least a full resolution version of this picture if it's not deleted due to my sudden disappearance.

Hello again everyone!

This Sunday (the 26th) is Yume Nikki's (and Madotsuki's) 12th anniversary so I'd like to request something anniversary/birthday themed, preferably something POV like her being given a cake by the viewer or something, but anything like that would be awesome!

Normally I don't feel super comfortable requesting more 'intimate' things, but what's the worst that could happen? It is a special date after all.
As an alternative: I'd like to request Madotsuki wearing a wedding dress and holding bouquet of glowing white tulips, preferably while looking at the viewer.

i.imgur.com/uZfXecD.jpg Bouquet example

Requesting Ryuko!

As an angel with wings - traditional feathers, techno-mechanical, or life-fiber themed, up to you.

Or dressed in this bikini and ideally blushing like hell: i.imgur.com/g7ed4O8.png

Anything cute would be completely perfect too!

Since it did not get fulfilled, I bring the same request as last weekend - please draw my beloved wife Hane as a rowdy Bôsôzoku!

Please include the following logo on the back or front of the clothes.

i.imgur.com/te1mKsv.jpg

Bôsôzoku are japanese biker gangs, a part of the youth culture of the 70s, 80s and 90s that are dying out.

On the right side you can find some example images of what Bôsôzoku look like, the lower right corner being an actual Bôsôzoku, Specter, to show you the backside of the uniforms (they were passed from generation to generation and never washed as part of the tradition, so they will have dirty spots on them). Above that you see what it'd look like from the front for a female version.

There top most examples are of a more school uniform-based Bôsôzoku-uniform, but as far as I know this is more of a fashion statement than the real deal.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask - and, as always, have a wonderful weekend!

Requesting Kagura wearing a tennis outfit, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Sakuya belting one out on a karaoke date with me. POV, Faceless or SI is fine.
My dumb face reference: imgur.com/3qEVUqO

Anything cute or cool is always lovely. A bit of cute lewd is fine within reason.

I wonder what the future holds. Please take it easy and have a great weekend. Thanks if you consider.

Hiya WWD! I am requesting Deedlit as Mirage from Macross Δ (imgur.com/a/gIWEZ), sitting in the cockpit of her Valkyrie doing pre-flight checks or mid-combat.
Alternatively:
- Dressed like Lenneth from Valkyrie Profile (imgur.com/a/WLNnH) practicing her sword-work
- Riding a chrome Harley Davidson Fatboy across the desert plains in some bike leathers
Anything cutelewd or comfy is appreciated.
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Requesting my lovely Inori sleeping peacefully on the couch or bed
Alternative: Her wearing Gwyneveres or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Thank you and have a great week.

Kindly requesting Colette using me as a chair.
Alternatively, her being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
or having her cover blown while sneaking around in a cardboard box.

Requesting my dear Momo in a nice waistcoat with gloves, maybe in the role of an attorney andmaking a Phoenix Wrightesque expression/pose as she's about to win or lose a case. Please and thank you.
Clothes references: imgur.com/a/nLyMk

Requesting something cute of my Yuuna wearing the outfit of Yoko from Gurren Lagann: i.imgur.com/4SRt9JX.jpg
Or just anything cute of my hero would make me very happy.

Hello hello, hows it goin
Requesting Tharja making some potions
or
Blanket cuddling between her and SI
imgur.com/YFIoCR4
First Baka of the Weekend!
What the fuck is coulding and why did this Auto correct to this

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters kissing a Duel Masters card while looking towards the viewer in a cute/adorable manner, please!

Alternatively, requesting Mimi taking the time to blend a strawberry shake, while wearing a cute and adorable apron and getting the strawberry milkshake mix on her!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Good morning everyone, I would like to request my dear sweet Gwendolyn please. Anything would be nice, just nothing lewd please. If you really need something specific for her to do, I also like seeing images of her eating something.

Requesting Asuka Tanaka (Hibike! Euphonium) wearing Gundam Tanaka's (Dangan Ronpa) attire.
Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her lying down with her arms raised above her head and wearing any nightgown of your choice. Sensual expression optional.

Anything else would also be appreciated.

Requesting Stocking in a similar pose, wearing her stockings and demanding a foot massage from user, please.

Since the Locodol OVA just recently released, requesting my Kobori dressed in a green version of the Nagarekawa Girls outfit. Have some midriff visible, please. If you’d like, she can even be performing on stage with another waifu of your choice.

a.pomf.cat/rmozgf.jpg
a.pomf.cat/wchupj.jpg

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Requesting Sawyer in some manner of cool punk/rock outfit, some manner of leather jacket (perhaps short, with a midriff), baggy jeans, canvas shoes or some fitting pair of boots.

Optionally, just a picture of her rocking some other cool and trendy casual clothing, maybe something with her in this dress.

As always, I'm open for just about anything cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally encouraging me to be productive, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting my dearest Anastasia.
Here's a list of ideas to choose from, or not.
pastelink.net/1vzl
Anything would be much appreciated, whether it's cute, cutelewd, or lewd.
Take care of yourselves and remember to take it easy.

Requesting Minori being at bat, sort of like here: i.imgur.com/511cgTq.jpg
Keep in mind that she bats left-handed unlike Tetsuya in the reference.

Or doing anything summer related while wearing the second manga outfit from the left(the one with the hoodie and shorts).
For example:
- Cooling off in some way
- Eating ice cream
- Doing something athletic

Anything that is cute, cool or genki is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

Good morning, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu and myself on a couch wrapped in a big blanket, happily cuddling while watching movies. (Popcorn optional)
SI ref: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ

Alternately, Hinagiku in an outfit swap with Weiis (hairstyle optional), or in her pajamas with BB playing games or sleeping beside each other.

It would also be nice to see Hina wearing a t-shirt tied up to expose her midriff and either short shorts or a bikini bottom, wet and playing with a hose, splashing in water, or offering to wash the viewer. Lewd is okay.

Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Rika POV being princess carried or handheld.
Or any kind of hotblooded pose.
Anything cute is very appreciated as well.

Requesting Inori spending her free time playing on a handheld console, using her phone to talk/write a message, or singing to one of those console karaoke games.

Alternatively, wearing one of those outfits imgur.com/a/vvdGi

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

I'm requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii from baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Requesting akihisa dreaming about being in a high paying job, like as a lawyer, doctor or a politician.

-Him playing his blue psp on a hot summer day or just while relaxing would be lovely.
Console ref: imgur.com/RmUefmP
He also owns a nintendo DS so you can draw that instead if you want to.

-I would like to see him dressed in this outfit but in fullbody: imgur.com/xg6WSkT

But if those requests don't interest you, anything cute or stupid will be appreciated.

Hello hello, hope everything is well for everyone. This weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi in either of these two summer outfits in the ref (ref:a.pomf.cat/cocfne.jpg) either of them works great, and if you feel like using the same poses feel free.

Alternatively, have her relaxing in a room with an air conditioner, maybe reading a book or enjoying a cold drink, though not necessary it would be funny if via an open window you can see how hot it is outside, with a strong sun or something like that (ref:a.pomf.cat/bsqxpe.png). Other than those two suggestions I'm always happy with anything cute that a drawfriend has worked on. Really appreciate it, have a really nice weekend.

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg or DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
>Dressed like Inori i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Her with my SI (You know the one) and my SI daughter Platen (i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png) in a picnic.
-Joint request with in outfit swap with Jolyne.
-Naked apron if you could do it.
-Or anything cute/cutelewd

And thank you for your time.

This is almost a year late but is anyone willing to do a tribute to matsuki miyu? Cthuga, yoshinoa sensei, annasenpai etc? I've been watching series with her lately.
>Tfw you had the money to fly to Japan and make her wish of being a bride come true
>Would have done it just to make her happy

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design) please.

Why are these requests so long?

I'm requesting my waifu Meredy from Fairy Tail either: making an "I love you" cake, or something cute (lewd is also fine).

Please, and thank you for your efforts.

I'm linking the reference because it's too big to upload.

i.imgur.com/GZEw3Co.jpg

People think if they post their laundry list of requests that it will increase their chances of getting drawn.

Requesting Rin smugly holding a piece of paper reading "user's Soul".

Requesting Nepgear
More requests: pastebin.com/LLLxPHFr

Something with me and her, any of these are fine imgur.com/a/LnIV8 ref for SI and stuff
Other ideas being;
Building gunpla(ask if you want any specific one), holding nippers/files and cleaning pieces with them.
Me dressed as a butler of sorts, pouring her tea or coffee, or asking her to take her order, while she has a excited/happy and starry eyed look

Her doing something cute wearing this witch outfit, maybe flying or casting a spell imgur.com/1ngCIIu

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.

Drawfags have said they like variety.

Requesting anything cute or cool of my husbando Honebami.

Requesting pov of playing Hwatu with *Hyun-ae(korean card game) or *Hyun-ae as a mermaid

Requesting Tsubasa wearing a gothic lolita dress.
Here are some references: imgur.com/a/Jyovo

S1, G, and Zesshoushinai references:
imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
A somewhat helpful guide to drawing Tsubasa:
imgur.com/QYVymbF

If you need to talk to me, please contact me at : [email protected]

So it's a method to appease to every drawfag in here?

Go to the general

Requesting my husbando Law in comfy summer clothes.
Any outfits you can come up with or have in mind would be great, but if you need some inspiration, here's an imgur I put together of outfits I thought were cute (sorry for 3d, I had trouble knowing where to find outfits, I'm not really good with fashion.)
imgur.com/a/k52P3

Alternatives
- anything POV, holding OR's hand, leading me somewhere, or anything cute or romantic like that you can think of.
- POV of him sitting at the foot of the bed with OR, bringing them warm food, asking them to take better care of themselves
- Building a doghouse with his powers

I'd love if he's wearing a wedding band.

Should I post alternative ideas on a pastebin? I'm never really sure how to go about this.

Requesting Hibiki dressed like Hime form Yozakura Quartet.
i.imgur.com/GVbtv33.png
Sorry I couldn't say anything on Monday, but this is super adorable. That was a nice surprise to wake up to, thank you.

Requesting Ayaya becoming a mahou shoujo or posing for the camera, anything cute is fine too

Thanks in advance

Requesting my beloved Touko posing in front of a red-colored Aston Martin DB7. Car: imgur.com/a/k0a6P
Some other ideas I have in mind are:
-Wearing the Audio Technica ATH-M50x headphones. Ref: imgur.com/jjTpUyc
-Wearing any of the outfits in this album: imgur.com/a/WfoiO
-Cosplaying as a Kuromorimine student from Girls und Panzer. Uniform: imgur.com/2Fh92Bo

I'm fine with just about anything cute of her. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Even if I wanted to request I never have ideas anymore. I'm a disappointment to my waifu.

Requesting my dear Ion. Playing with Terriermon and/or in the style of the old Digimon series, wearing modern clothes would be fantastic, but anything is ok. Thanks!

Would anyone notice if I stopped requesting my old waifu and requested my new waifu instead?

Is there any rule that allows me to post my vidya waifu? I was asking since I saw tharja and mai being posted here.

Others will say there is, but there isn't. The founder of these threads has a Sup Forums waifu.

Yes. Tell them to fuck off with you.

Sup Forums waifu are supposed to be fine if they've got a manga/Anime adaptation.

Mai is from a manga.

Requesting Osaka dancing at a ren-faire with her bare feet and hairy armpits showing.

I don't know if you saw this, but I wrote something last week.
pastebin.com/fF2WAb1d
Since this was done last week, don't count it as this week's delivery.

Requesting Yukari!

or POV of building tank model kits together, telling me I can't put something on a tank because it doesn't match the time period (even if it looks cooler).

Stargazing/cityskyline under the moonlight, holding a hot drink. Maybe on a Tetrach Light tank.

Flipping a tankshell onto the table sitting up

anything fluffy and cute is super cool too.

Thanks for reading

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune looking at the viewer with a smile from behind a phone screen with her hand on the glass and cracks forming where her hand is touching the glass(something like a mix of the images on the right side of the ref). Anything else is fine, too.

>founder
Like that makes a difference. moot maybe moot, but he was still a massive faggot. Being the "founder" of something doesn't justify acting like a total shit.

Is it okay to draw someone naked from the back, without showing any genitals?

Depends on the person, make sure to ask before doing lewd.

Ask them.

Ask the requester, unless they've already said yes or no to lewd.

I don't see how making a harmless request is acting like a total shit.

Mine is long because I go into detail about what is what so the artist understands what I want, even if it's just a single request

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi waking up from taking a nap and rubbing her eyes, or doing some stretches in short shorts and a tank top.
Thank you all in advance, and let's all aim for a good weekend.

If that's the case, Requesting this scene from the DBZ movie "Bio-Broly", but with Nappa, completely naked with his tail, but drawn from the back.

In celebration of midsummer, I'd like to request Yukari wearing a Swedish tanker uniform.
Specifically the beret, jumpsuit and coat with fur collar.
Take your time and have a happy midsummers eve.
More references: i.imgur.com/KNFMgBZ.jpg

What general? Seyiuu general?

Go to the general.
No matter how much you request it here it isn't gonna be drawn.

The drawfag general.
The seiyuu general is nothing but a bunch of circlejerking goons.

or I should go to /y/ for this.

Requesting my love Yuu bashfully smiling while leaning forward with her eyes closed expecting a kiss, or a confused magician pulling out a small Heat-Powered Turbo Yuu [ref: imgur.com/th3WzqS] out of his/her top hat instead of a rabbit. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend everyone!

Hello, WWD! I hope you've all had a wonderful week.
This week, since summer officially started on Monday, I'd like to request my waifu, Yukino, wearing The Beach Boys early 1960's on-stage uniform while playing a bass guitar and singing into a microphone stand.(ref: imgur.com/a/GhLtp)
Of course, anything cool or cute of her would be extremely appreciated.
Have a great weekend and good luck to all of you!
Here's something to listen to: youtube.com/watch?v=Bi3_65Urod4&list=PLApyhECLlb98oTNgZhWde4dHQwNwEVRur&index=23

What a damn shame she has virtually no art. So, requesting Enigma from Myriad Colors Phantom World in a lingere. It doesn't have to be the same pose as the reference pic. In fact, do whatever you want with the pose.

Optional: if whoever does this wants to do then the make the top see through.

Reference pic for lingerie: simg4.gelbooru.com//images/e7/7c/e77c5f97b73b4f213f89d225b04e20d0.png

Adorable!

Cute!

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

I'd love to see a drawing of him laughing or smiling imgur.com/a/LiiTe
Alternatively, him wearing summer clothes and sitting in front of a mechanical fan i.imgur.com/xLvWVwQ.png or relaxing and reading a book.

Hope you have a nice weekend!

If they write "anything is fine" then anything is fine, up to and including explicit sex and bukkake and all that jazz.
Otherwise ask, if it's unclear whether the requester likes lewds or not.

Requesting my husbando, Archer
Something with him wearing his Wrought Iron armor perhaps imgur.com/a/bi4Au
Other wise anything masculine is fine

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72

Thank you and have a nice weekend