I want to look EXACTLY like Shinka

I want to look EXACTLY like Shinka.

Ok, go ahead. Report back once you have accomplished your mission and provide pics.

I don't know how though.

Quick, use anime magic!

>implying there is magic powerful enough to make me a Goddess

Just go and whore yourself, you might not look like her, but you'll be like her which is even better than looking like her

You never know til you get out there and try, user.

So, how many women and faggots do you plan on assaulting upon arrival?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing is better than looking like Shinka.

Trips confirm.

I want to look exactly like Shinji

>I want to look EXACTLY like ______
Is this the birth of an ebin new OP meme?

I wanna cum in someone who looks EXACTLY like Shinka.

What are you waiting for?

For you to get over here.

>is this nigger going to steal my shoes?

What I'd give to have legs like those, goddamn.

I have a preference for Sento's body, but that's a good choice.

massive tits are disgusting

You're gonna get loads of dick with that body. Are you sure you're ready?

I want to look EXACTLY like Koito!

Good taste.

I want to get choked out by those legs, let her squeeze the life out of me while making disparaging remarks about how weak I am.

I want those legs to kick me while she laughs at me and my futile attempts to resist.

I want to put my penis in her vagina.

if you become shinka, can i creampie you in order to mix my genes with you and then take my responsability ?

I want to look EXACTLY like Hasuta!

Best Shinka.

Has Sento overtaken Shinka in that regard?

I want to be her, inside and out.

It's been 2 years since Shinka's last show and she still gets several threads a week. Sento's pretty hot but Shinka is a Goddess.

Why is she so cheeky?

She knows she's superior.

Can't say I disapprove, in any case. Both girls make wonderful fap fodder, especially when it's blatantly obvious that others want to fuck them

You're not worthy of her

Why is she surrounded by fart gas

Shut up Matt.

i want to be shinka just to be gang banged by a bunch of anons.

Why else would you be Shinka?

Is that something to be proud of? That's not the kind of attention you'd want your favorite girl to get.

Despite their appearances shinkas are still the purest girls in their shows.

So as a joke, I went to my friend's house while wearing Shinka Nibutani's cheerleader outfit, hairclip, and pompoms. I could barely stop my laughter as he went as red as a tomato and looked at me from head to toe with a bit of drool in his mouth. The way he stared made me feel a bit funny too, but I decided to tease him more by taking off my clothes. He asked me, "Are you serious?" and I said, "Of course, Togashi-kun."

He went silent for what seemed like forever, so I asked him, "What's the matter?" He said he's confused, but then his boner got really hard, which made me take off his clothes. I expected him to scream, "Stop!" as I kissed him and stroked his cock, but he instead shouted, "Oh God, Mori Summer!" which made me get a boner myself. Before I knew it, I was blowing him for the first time till he came while screeching out, "Mabinogion!" His cum tasted like salted vanilla.

His semen was so thick, it got stuck inside my throat no matter how hard I swallowed. He then said, "I want to fuck you now, Fake Mori!" and seeing that we've already gone that far and we were both naked, I obliged. A few hours later, the jerk went all pale and said to me, "Why did we do that? Now I'm totally gay." But he looked so cute all confused like that, so I took pity on him and reassured while wiping his cum off my face, "Love is everything!"

Being a sexy girl sounds like it'd be such a bother though.

To tease anons and flaunt your body?

Though that probably ends in gangbang whether you want it or not.

This pasta still gives me a boner every time.

Does it matter if it turns me on? I do happen to like the idea of many people coming together over their lust.

already did some gang bang as a crossplayer, it was fucking good .

>decide the fate of humanity
>still get no pussy
Kaji was a pimp

And they never got their confidence and died alone just like me. Writing this from the other side.

>And that right there is why neither of you has a girlfriend yet I do

That's fine, you'll make a good cock-sleeve.

My two future wives

Chuuni S3 when?

Shinka spinoff when?

Whoah, whoah, whoah. Let's not get too weird with the fetishes here.

literally just die your hair red
(s)he already looks like a boy

>red

I want to look EXACTLY like Illya.

what colour is it then

Eh. If I'm going to lose my dick, I'd at least want a sizable pair of tits to make up for it.

Would you come to my house once you accomplish it?

Would you turn into youre waifu if given the chance?

Of course!

That's actually a hard question because I can't just give myself to lust and say yes. There are a couple more factors in play.

I'd probably still say yes though, especially if the alternative wasn't being with her normally.

Shinka lovestory?

The path to acquiring vagina is long and hard young one.

No that makes no sense. I love my waifu because she makes my life complete. If I become her it'll mean half of me will be lost and I will end up in an unfamiliar situation.

Which boat is that?