Slaves

if you owned a black slave what would you do with it?

Castrate it

Then put it to work.

let it fuck my wife

set them free because slavery is bad and against the constitution

theo of greyjoy

Free him immediately because I'm not an immoral piece of shit

/thread

this shoulda been mandatory right on or off the boat tbqh.

Send it back to Sweden or wherever he came from, why would i need any negroes close to me, slaves or otherwise.

I would set him free because slavery should be illegal. End of story, you fucking barbarian.

Same.

make it pick cotton what the fuck else would you do with a slave

force him to pick cotton

>/thearding yourself

Negroids are not people so its ok to treat them like animals

Let it fuck my wet bussy every night

Behead it and then put it's body in front of my house so it can be like a scarecrow for other niggers

A scarenigger

they should be black wojaks

take good care of them set them up with a nice guest house and musical instruments make sure they were well clothed and warm. they would get the same food i eat but not at the same table.

Lel yea keep shipping them over a giant ocean instead of making them at the workplace, really economical.

I buy him a slave, then I buy his slave a slave and so forth until I can set up the most radical game of telephone ever

masturbate while he fucks my wife

if a Negress, i'd fuck her every which way
if a Negro, I'd start my own gladiator school with him as doctore

Work it to death so I become rich, then blame white people

I would film him while he fucks my wife

Have it kill it's other blacks.

i like your idea

Redpill him, buy him a MAGA hat and send him off to california to wreck libshits. Just the sight of a black trump supporter short circuits their brain.

A small number of bulls to maintain a breeding colonies with occasional back crossing into a fresh stock of females would be sufficient to prevent disease and spawn a sufficient number of workers after a time. Keep a few males future reproduction and sterilize the rest.

can i have 2?
id use them for transportation

sure, this would be a great replacement for cars

FUCK, I wish our ancestors would've done this. It's thinking like yours that is the reason why Russia is 90% white and we aren't. Perhaps there's still a way we could kill all niggers somehow ?

Send it back to where it belongs

Sell it

environment friendly, and self driving
testla can go fuck himself

Give him a pretty medal.

This.

Have it become a revolutionary and round up all the other slaves to escape back to Africa. Once they're all in open water, sink the fuckers. I would probably be hated by other slave owners and put to death but their ancestors would regard me as the savior of America.

Eugenics for intelligence so I never have to work again

Give it a job

I would give it minimum wage(ill still be making all the profit), then id give him/her the illusion of influence with via the right to vote, then let it keep the run down living quarters as my form of HUD(public housing for you foreign cunts)

Just for starts

C U C K
U
C
K

love this idea, EU should consider this in the name of green economy

Take care of it to preserve its value and get the most out of it long term. Workers were actually treated must worse (as they were disposable)

must=much

get it working in oil or something and have all the money sent to my bank account.

>if you owned a black slave what would you do with it?

I would have them go steal for me.

see this also nice trips

live the good life like my great grandfather

Put him/her to good use.
If it's a male- work from 8 am to 8pm
If it's a female(good looking one)- either fucked every day or same as male- work, work and work, her choice.

very aesthetic

yeah my first trips
achievement unlocked

Feed it nothing but white bread and mayo, and make it watch me eat fried chicken and watermelon.

Sell him. I don't trust a nigger to not murder me in my sleep the second he has the chance.

where was this? emu land?

dress him, feed him, arm him, educate him and free him
like seriously, if i could have a django tier henchman it would be fucking awesome

also let him fuck my wife.

Kill myself.
Slavery is an inefficient mode of production, because the laborers under that system are not incentivized to properly expand the enterprise over the long term, dooming the future prospects of any operator who chooses to do business that way.

looks like i couldn't even afford one anyway...

take it back to the shop and get a refund because its not working

is that why the south was so prosperous?

Let 'em go, I got robots to pick cotton.

Buy it a ticket to Africa, make sure it gets on the plane, then go home and shower.

shove a bbc down my throat

i would shoot it before it did something.
then i would buy another!
i'd work hard as shit to buy as many as i could!

force the slave to be my friend

Put it on a boat back to Africa especially near the end of the war like you rednecks should have done.

Your ancestors really fucked us over op.

Make it do manual labor lol. What else are they good for?

Get a feast of fried chicken, watermelon and grape drink and a fat blonde woman for him to fuck. Then show him the feast and the blonde and give him the option of slaving away at hard labor for one year, at the end of which he is set free, or having the feast and the blonde for one night.

>mfw

Sounds like you just want to make an animal happy. You can do this by just feeding and petting them.

it's the marshmellow test writ large

Samefag falseflag

Why did slaveowners fuck black slaves? Is it because their wives weren't putting out or some kind of fetish? Pretty sure fucking a black slave was akin to doing it with a cow back then.

It's called investing in the future so your country won't be infested with negroes because the same (((people))) who shipped them over will soon make them your equals

Fucking keked

>/thearding yourself

Lebanon cant into English

send it back to africa or kill it

dis

Free slaves.

I'd get an Irish or a Slavic slave instead.

>fuck
more like raep.

how is it rape?
do we murder the animals we eat?

Ask the Muslims. They OWN 26 million people. The world's largest slave owners for centuries. Buying and selling humans has been their biggest business for hundreds of years.

>almonds activated

Try to exchange for an Irish slave who might actually be attractive enough to fug.

Sell it immediately.

clean my house, tend and expand the garden, do my groceries. basically everything that requires 0 brain. anything like making food id still do it i dont trust niggers to do anything that require any kind of skill

>be slav
>want slav who is slav

peak slav right here folk

Deustch-Samoa. before New Zealand occupied and put my colonial German people in Internment camps

Fpbp

Gtfo Abe

Trade it in for 10 Irish slaves.

I'd want a big mammy to cook up all my favorite southern foods and style my hair.

Same. We have so much in common, let’s get married

get those negroes work their ass of for my cotton

>enjoy whipping

Looks comfy but I'd never be able to relax knowing there was a nigger behind me

There are huge amounts of Samoans in the U.S., destroyed entire neighborhoods.

Incredible that we are being conquered by the lowest forms of life from the most obscure regions of the world.

My family kinda had two. They cooked and cleaned until they died of old age.

Make it do what I say, and treat it nicely; I'll just treat them as a permanent servant

If it gets uppity, beat it; I've being nice and trying to let it live a nice life, I'm not gonna let a random revolt fuck everything over

Is own a female slave. I'd fuck it constantly, make it cook me meals. And force it to suck my cock while I ate my meals.