How do we make this happen

How do we make this happen

Better: Him talking with Sam Harris or Ben Shapiro.

Both are race realists in that they agreed with everything Charles Murray said. Jared's the logical consequence of the Bell Curve being correct.

Would absolutely help our cause if Jared could do well against Joe. He would just need to stay focused on the fact that Joe would try to act intelligent and stay focused on points of strength. If Jared could spin it to our point of view, Joe would struggle.

I'd like to see it but Rogan would probably be too triggered to carry out a normal conversation.

sam harris is a coward if he doesnt admit jews have free will. he knows its true.

Joe agreed with shaprio and harris on certain points, why are you acting like he is always against them.

He will be immediately triggered by any race talk.

>Ben Shapiro is a race realist
he said in some tweet that he doesn't care about color, that only ideology matters, he's a civic nationalist kike

He's suffering from cognitive dissonance. He simultaneously believes that nonwhites and nonasians have a lower IQ and IQ is important, but he also "doesn't care about the browning of america". This is why him talking with Jared would be interesting, since Jared would force him to confront the implications of his beliefs.

Hair growth and hair implants are really behind in terms of cosmetic improvements. I don't think we're going to get any good results anytime soon.

Also, race realist just means you accept the facts about race. You can want white genocide and be a race realist, it's not tied to policy. The Alt Right is the one interpretation of the policy implications of race realism.

Im pretty sure he is more redpilled than he lets on, he is a jew after all. Jews know that they compete as a group, jews help other jews. The greatest subversion they ever pulled was tricking us into thinking they competed on an individual level playing field.

Ben is married with an arab an has a mixed son that doesn't look like him at all.

He also acknowledged the browning of America and said he doesn't care at all.

I don't think that is why he doesn't want to debate alt right types. The actual reason is that he doesn't want to be confronted on jewish influence on foreign policy and giving an intellectually honest argument why the US should be involved in the M-E.

He views people like Taylor as a threat to America's interventionist foreign policy that obviously benefits Israel.

>(((Sam Harris))) and (((Ben Shapiro)))

I hate them both but I actually hate Benji less.

Mizrahi Jews =/= Arabs, she's jewish

>Believes (((Shapiro))) is an American patriot.

rogan is the biggest cuckold on the planet, to the point of replacing the Elvis mugshots with rosa Parks. Parks was a communist sent down there by the Jews to cause trouble, which she did. Joe Rogan "muh border are magic dirt, just a line drawn by men that can't be seen from space!" Fucking degenerate. Can't wait for him to have a bad trip and jump out a skyscraper.

also, obviously have to do the:

>(((Ben Shapiro)))

God damnit user you got me

The manlet would never dare have him on

I want Jared Taylor on Joe Rogan so badly. It would redpill so many people.

Also, Jordan B Peterson and Jared Taylor would be great to see.

I don't fucking get how Peterson can genuinely think Western civilization can survive, something he champions so often, if whites become a minority in their own countries, to far-left leaning shitskins.

?
Jared isn't anti Israel. I think Ben would actually be willing to debate Jared also. If someone went to his Q&A and asked him or if people asked on twitter we can make it happen.

Race realism is not a lifestyle, it's just a belief.

Can somebody Photoshop Ben shapiros face onto this kids face and send that shit to him on twitter?

1488 hours in paint

>it would redpill so many people

Exactly. How do we make it happen?

There is no dissonance in it. It's totally nececssary to have iq diversity in population.

>It's totally nececssary to have iq diversity in population.
There is literally no reason to allow anyone with an IQ below 100 to immigrate to the US.

Joe would never let it happen. He and Peterson are smart enough to know that jared would expose them as either racists, or as dishonest.

I would have said the same thing about Internet Lawyer Sargon too