ITT we post British anime/manga characters

ITT we post British anime/manga characters.

Isn't Joseph murican?

I mean Jonathan was fully british, but Joseph as his grandson is at least half american, right?

Joseph is an Englishman, he and granny Irina just moved to Jew York.

Actually no. Joseph wasn't born yet when Erina moved to New York.

Erina was pregnant with Joseph's father on the ship when Jonathan died and the baby girl she saved back then was Lisa Lisa, who would become Joseph's mother. So Joseph was born in america, but has english parents.

Thats not British character user

nope, Joseph was born in London, and his father even became a pilot for the British Air Force during World War I.

That's interesting. Wasn't the ship at the end of Part 1 heading to america?

So Erina moved back to england after that and then moved back to the U.S. in time for part 2?

>That's interesting. Wasn't the ship at the end of Part 1 heading to america?
Erina and Jonathan were only going there to celebrate their honeymoon in murica.

>So Erina moved back to england after that and then moved back to the U.S. in time for part 2?
pretty much yeah.

Wasn't that just for their honeymoon?

He supposedly had a british accent at the start of part 2, at least according to the guy he bought the coke from

Joseph is a naturalized American citizen. George I, Jonathan, and George II are all pure English and British citizens.

>inb4 bongo or that other girl from kinmoza

Don't forget L from Death note n Alucard from Hellsing. I think that L is British

BEST JOJO IS BRITISH BEST JOJO IS BRITISH BEST JOJO IS BRITISH BEST JOJO IS BRITISH BEST JOJO IS BRITISH BEST JOJO IS BRITISH BEST JOJO IS BRITISH BEST JOJO IS BRITISH

>British thread becomes Jojo thread
Good job derailing your own thread, OP

Alucard is the only one NOT from britain in hellsing

He was in part 2.

>inb4 French

DIOOOOOOOOO!

>all bits are now in brit/pol/ celebrating BREXIT.

Time to blast Anarchy in UK loud as I can.

She is.

He's not British, he's a Britan... Britainian. Britannanites? Brittinians? Brittle... Brittle Sticks. Stick Brittle...

Britannian. And its basically the Code Geass equivalent of American, since the Britannian continent is America after the British lost their homeland to Napolean, and nobility from all over Europe fled to it.

Joseph is the most Americanized 'Brit' I've ever seen.

Geographically, Britannia is mostly the Americas, but he's descended from British royalty. America as a country never existed since the Revolutionary War failed, so the colonies remained British, and became Britain itself after Napoleon took over Europe.

Let me break it down for ya:

Every nation belongs to one of three major empires. Britannia, the Chinese Federation, Britannia, Santa Mario, Kazakhstan, Britannia, Alderaan, Britannia, Corneria and Britannia.

Farage-kun from Brexit: The Animation

Farage-kun vs. Cameron-kun best anime fight ever animated. Referendum arc best arc.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

Farage-senpai p-pls notice...

I opened this thread just to look at a picture of Mugi.

Imagine my disappointment.

It hurt seeing him so crushed when he thought Remain won. You can see him tearing up and trying to keep a stiff upper lip. His reaction when Brexit won because of based Wales later on was all the better.

Have a happy Nige

Fuck EU man I'm really glad UK voted leave but lets keep out politics on Sup Forums.

We can also celebrate by posting Briton animu characters.

but britan didnt want to leave england wanted to, Arthurs people wanted to stay