Visions

I think I have a complete mental breakdown Sup Forums. I feel like Otto Weininger when he saw that black dog in Italy, like Nietzsche when he saw that horse. I'm getting completely nevrotic and I don't even have the luxury to lose my sanity. Whenever I pause to think my mind is filled with apocalyptic imageries that I know are just my mind wandering but they feel almost palpable. I have vivid nightmares of destruction and death linked to gnosticism. The only only thing that works to gain some sleep is getting completely drunk and doze off. Am I the only one in this case ?

Thread theme from Arvo pärt: youtube.com/watch?v=Cv2SnxBvDao

Other urls found in this thread:

yogicwayoflife.com/kechari-mudra-the-tongue-lock/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post your real flag or we don't care

I'm currently in Poland but I'm actually belgian.

Tell me the story of Otto Weininger and the dog

Well if you think you're losing it then get distracted.
Get drunk
or go have a picnic somewhere

Worst you could do is nothing because it will just buildup.

oh wait nvm you're already drunk
Then why not meditate somewhere quiet?

we are all doomed user, time only goes faster ever day toward the cliff of death. god is stepping on the gas and they're nothing NOTHING N O T H I N G you can do about it.

dude. don't be a pussy.

Well the problem is that OP keeps focusing on it too much but I guess he'll make peace with himself eventually. Then again if he doesn't hell end up like some loons in the asylum

this, or better ask people on /x ...

/x/ is only exclusively for LARP
finding good advice there is like finding a gem in a sewer

Illuminatis, jewz, apocaliptical prophecies...
Everybody gets fucked by we don't know who.
Do constructives things in your life, help people, do not pretend to be superior because of your "higher knowledge"

He is one of the most influent philosopher of all time after his death, deliberately erased from history because he was jewish and hated jewishness and feminity. He is one of the main influence of Dietrich Eckhart, if not the main, Dietrich and Hitler said he was the only worthy jew to have ever lived. He was a massive inspiration for Julius Evola and due to continuity to Dougyne. Wittgenstein build his whole social theory (which is to this day the main basis of most if not all social present social theories) while admiting in secret the guy may have been right. Even some hardcore feminist like Stein borrowed his idea of feminity as a burden.

He was a diehard proponent of kantian moralism and had a shock when he saw every night in Vienna the same black dog which he associated with his moral illness and immoralism in general. When he traveld to Italy he supposedly saw a black dog which he identified as exactly the same one. The notes in his travel book regarding that event are quite mind shattering. In his (only) work he proposed the idea that if man must act morally and become what he is bound to achieve, that is to say complete understanding of himself and the world, then man CAN do it and that is only possible through God. He is one of the only jew in that period to have converted out of conviction. He killed himself at the age of 23 in the room where beethoven lived, with a bullet to his heart.

white bois tend to be defective social outcasts

Forgot to buy alcohol today that's why I have it hard.

I don't pretend to be superior or anything. I think I have just internalized the black pill completely.

Kek, I'm currently studying for my last master year and I'm litterally drowning in unfaithful women pussy. Of course I always say no to them they are disgusting beings.

There's always drugs if you're desperate. Just stay away from the shrooms atleast until you get stable again. Don't overuse weed.

If not then try breathing meditation exercises. Any would do, just look the up online

or try this if you're good with your tongue:
yogicwayoflife.com/kechari-mudra-the-tongue-lock/

Oh yea if you consider this then do it when you're sober and feeling like shit

You have 3 options:

1) Grow up, stop complain about your condition, do sport get a GF grow vegetables get healthy and help peolple

2)FASTER WAY: Take DMT and reborn and realise that you were complaining about shit, and then read 1)

3) Continue to complain about your condition and "I am special I realise everithing, were fuckd OMG" and vegetate and change nothing around you

FUCK THE DEMIURGE.

NO DEMIURGE.

FUCK THE DEMIURGE

PRAISE KEK

this post sums up why modern conservatives are shit, this is the depth of their souls.

mentally ill white bois will die on the streets and they can only blame themselves for being pussies.

Gnosticism is knowledge. Demiurge = Ignorance.

>fuck the Demiurge
>literally posts the man who adopted the swastika(hidden cube) which is Saturn(demiurge) worship
>photoshopped kek statue

No wonder OP is doomed.

"Black pill" is just a symbol.
You identifie yourself with a symbol. Like people identifie themselves with emotions
It's not concrete things bruh

Gnosticism is just low key Satanism

You're all goons.

Honestly I don't have a problem with myself I'm a completely fine lad. I just have a very bad case of kantian morality and the state of the world just mess me up completely.

I already smoe like a chimney and had to switch to that hipster electronic cigarette shit because even rolled cigarettes became too costly. I don't want to do other "harder" drugs i'm already fucked up enough and I personnally hate the effects of weed. As for meditation I consider emptiness of the mind as completely immmoral. Yeah I know it's as if I'm a bad case on purpose.

actually it's a splinter of Hinduism
kinda like a sub-cult hence why it's backwards compatible.
No not a gnosticfag btw

FUCK OFF JEW. JEWS ARE THE SATANISTS YOU FUCKING KIKE.

when you fart does it make noise or does it just sshhhhhh?

It's like a meta belief system that combines the knowledge found in all relgions. There's many similarities between all religions.

REMEMBER.

RELIGIONS ARE SYSTEMS CREATED BY MEN TO TRY AND EXPLAIN GOD.

RELIGIONS DO NOT AND WILL NEVER DEFINE GOD.

Would you like to listen?

>The only only thing that works to gain some sleep is getting completely drunk and doze off.

Found your problem. Time to get to a doctor and get some alcohol detox drugs. I went cold turkey on alcohol after developing a serious dependence. Had crazy hallucinations and visions - one hallucination of a man coming up to me and talking in a grocery store. Really freaked out the other people there bc there wasn't actually anyone there and I was talking to the air. People forget that alcohol withdrawal can easily cause auditory and visual hallucination.

Meditation has many styles.
one of them is "clearing your mind" as you said but generally it's all about looking inward, trying to find out who you are, why you're here, what do your experiences mean and so forth. This can be done subconsciously or instinctively. Hell, you don't even really need to sit crossed legged, make strange symbols with your hand and shit just sit somewhere comfortably watch the grass and contemplate while shifting your focus internally rather than the usual external.

get some professional help

post webm and use a rectal sharpie timestamp because larp flaggotry

True, God defines us.

>1) Grow up, stop complain about your condition, do sport get a GF grow vegetables get healthy and help peolple

I already have a girlfriend and I'm fit. And my personnal condition is fine, as I said I don't have problems with myself I'm pretty successful in life and I'm completely functional in society.

I would never let a white boy enjoy me

Actually I had those problems before drinking even though less strongly I'll try it.

May actually explain why so much fascist and eurasianist school of thoughts have so much hindu elements especially the brahman concept.

The mere fact that you're calling it god is an anthropocentric religious viewpoint.

I may actually try, the only kind of meditation I have is mostly church or religious music related this might actually worsen my case.

this is for science

HA ! Spotted the pantheistic faggot !

Hinduism itself has no origin. No founders or anything. Indians just adopted in larger numbers and changed a few words here and there but not the purpose. It's all an allegory of the endless cycle of sentient existence.
Life-Death-Rebirth-Life-Death
same could be said about civilization, knowledge, health and so forth.
But most importantly Time.
Time is cyclical but we've forgotten how to perceive it correctly or just evolved to not be able to recently.

This. Stop fucking drinking you dumb pollack. It's poison and it destroys your mind and body.

>check your anthropomorphic privilege

TEll me about your dreams, traveler

(I'm actually Belgian I said it sooner in the thread. And I also had those problems before drinking even though a bit less strongly.)

Try to do it without music or anything. Find some quiet place and calm place away from the common folk, sit on a bench somewhere and start to listen to yourself for once. Let the thoughts enter and leave as they please, try to be a "spectator" and maybe take notes.

he can't. no alcohol tonight

And no I'm not saying hinduism is the answer to everything or can help you
(not a hindu myself or very enthusitic about it)

Try to understand that you're both the master and the slave in this reality. Don't be a tyrant but don't be dog.

*a dog

Solid advice

I had a dream where I smoked a cigarette (it was presumed to be tobacco) in a grocery store (a setting for misdeeds that has appeared to me twice in a row now), and I asked if it was okay and no one seemed to mind, then I started having psychedelic visions In the night sky and my dream had music play while I looked at the visuals.

Any insight?

I'd say "regular" religious visions but without the cyclical beginning anew element. Darkness, not rain, falling from the sky until everything is drowned. I only remember sparce elements but some I remember perfectly; a woman with her child trapped in the rubble about to be drowned asking for God help, a complete and immanent sense of the absence of soul and this sentence before I woke up: The fourth seal has been opened. I woke up in a panick at 4 o'clock and collapsed in the shower I had to take to recover.

The forth seal is the coming of death, I had never read the apocalypse of Saint Jean until that.

>he doesn't enjoy vivid nightmare's of death and destruction

literally the best dreams, desu

Sounds like a normal sleep paralysis
You'll get used to them eventually.

Not if you're on the receiving end hahah

Nah you're not crazy, just a narcissist. You think you're some enlightened soul who can cry over the world in your ivory tower. Isn't it romantic OP? Oh if only the world knew what I knew!

Get over yourself faggot.

I, too, enjoy some ultra-violence while listenning to the 9th symphony but it's more like nightmares of doom to be honest. (And no, not the game. That would be awesome.)

>own gun
>stop masturbate
>dreams are now kill

it's easy, really

>sees image
Kill it with fire.

These are my favorite threads

yeap, you need to get laid soon

Right now it's just the latest salvo of Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, which I kicked off by saying I enjoyed the stories in a place where I'd primed a few people elsewhere in the world to think I was a religious nutcase.

You realize the opposite of that is being a non-caring liberal turbo-faggot who only care about his daily fix of feel-good-brand-of-the-moment ? The whole point of Sup Forums is realizing the sorry state of society and caring enough for it to want to save it from itself.

Go into the woods alone. Stay until you can come back.

Nigger you are the turbo-faggot.

>oh guise I'm having nightmares of my narcissistic fairy-tale
>i can only drink to escape the pain

Seriously, just kill yourself. It's childish. Be a man and stop acting like you figured it all out, because you haven't.

>tfw just broke up with gf on Sunday.
Might be a while, mate.

I can recognize them and I just wriggle like a retard for like 10 minutes until I woke up. I can't stand not being able to move. It is just a terrible recurring "regular" nightmare. That or I foresaw the utter destruction of the world and the only people who'll know are from a soap carving evolian anime forum based in Burma.

This.

>Socrates was the wisest of the Greeks because he knew he knew nothing. Intellectual humility is the most powerful trait a thinker can possess.

Ho boy, it must be a pain in the ass if you answer like that in every red/black pill thread.

It's a psychotic break. Make the most of it while you can.

Congrats, you're bi-polar. Most celebrated individuals were (Van Gogh).

Sad thing is, you'll probably end your life.

Many do rather than accept what they think are medicinal limitations of their creativity.

My sibling went through it and came out on the other side. The question is this, "how much do you want to be alive?"

Alright buddy. Good luck with that.

Didn't prevent him from spitting on democracy from what he could see. That thread also only started as a "black pilled so hard I can't live properly anymore how do you do it" I never stated I had the ultimate truth, maybe a rare pepe would have made it clear.

>search yt for avro pärt
>first result is by a user called "Rad Chad"

Can you be bipolar even without the excitation and euphoria peridods ? It also not clinical depression as I don't have the melancholic periods either. (Though I'm no expert)

As for ending my life I think the only reason I haven't done that is too much idolatry for Mishima and the like and their resounding death.

The fourth out of 5 parts makes no sense

KEK, you might have fucked up the searching algorithm in your quest for dank memes.

she'll be back for a quickie at some point.

>psychedelic visions in the night sky

van gogh style?
bad news user

Dude, you need to fucking smoke a joint and meditate on peace - alternativly drop some serious acid and view hours of VR Walking Dead in a sensory deprivationtank.

It's coming soon.

>weininger and nietzsche
That's your first fucking mostake. Their writings aren't for anyone whose mind is off balance. Maybe read Peirce or Bacon for something less intense
>gnostic
I take it you believe more of Weininger than of Nietzsche? Nietzsche never believed in that stuff. Weininger sees symbols and significances everywhere, he has self tailored a personal hermetic system. Getting too caught up in that is always detrimental to mental health.

Anyway, what's Weininger's black dog?

All my visions are super pleasant, and I sleep like a baby. Maybe you are on the wrong side of the fight. Anyhoo, sending you the light fellow shaman.

I must admit I interpret absolutely everything in Weiningerian terms I had some kind of epiphany as you'd call it while reading his work. Nietzsche I mentionned only for the horse example.

As for Weininger the black dog as I explained at the begining of the thread is him seeing a black dog at night almost every night in Vienna and he interpretated it as a symbol if immoralism and an ill omen. When his condition worsened he went to italy to recover but almost fainted from seing an horse (there is sdefinitely something with those beasts) race and came to his appartment earlier and saw another black dog which looked exactly the same and that's the moment he probably lost it even though he remained completely conscious all along. In his carnet he somehow goes like that if I recall correctly: black dog -> black omen -> coal -> graphite -> carbon -> burnt -> carbon -> diamond -> a diamond must be polished.

Well. That triggered me. I hope you die of your gay aids before you manage to spread it to much.

how are you not a leaf?

It's good that other areas of your life are still intact, minus drinking, so...

> stop drinking
> meditate LITERALLY EVERY DAY for a set time without fail
> get enough sunlight
> drink water
> sleep at a set time and get up at a set time
> cool/cold showers only (so incredibly good for depression/anxiety/OCD)
> get away from screens for a while, limit screen time
> plant culinary or ornamental vegetables/herbs/mushrooms
> build a fucking shelf, chair, bench, or shed or something

There is just no point in taking yourself so deep into deconstructing reality and filling your mind with anguish and instability. There's merit in examining the nature of reality but only up to a certain point, past that is totally speculative, intangible, big brain nigga shit that leads to virulent nihilism/psychosis.
Honestly, brother, at this point I'm really damn sure that this rising feeling of insanity and impending doom among us is a side effect of us only breathing each other's recycled breaths/farts. Remove yourself from here (and other such online places) for a while. Seriously. Come back when what you mention has stopped. If you take a break and it gets worse after a few weeks or months, or even fails to start lessening after that time, find a therapist.
I'm sure this seems like lame, cliche advice to you, but we have no need for you in this state. You will start to lose functionality if you don't get it sorted.

I'm not gay and don't excuse myself all the time. BTW maple syrup is disgusting.

something is coming and everyone knows it. personally i think it's the awakening of a collective consciousness which humanity once had but gave up at a certain point in our history.

tl;dr: humanity has awoken a sleeping superintelligence and it's us. deus vult my brethren

Well, then you just have to stay limp cuz I like it when they fight and I will enjoy you "not letting me enjoy you" sooo much... boy...

I should definitely quit drinking and less screens. As for water I stopped the liquid carbonated jews a few years ago and felt rapidly better. As for building things it definitely helped but I'm in poland in a shared flat in a small as fuck room so it won't be possible for at least 5 months. Thank you by the way based medic.

good heavens, why have I not read Sex and Character yet?

Sounds like a more brilliant version of my redpilling process. Anamnesis. Like Plato said, you don't learn the important things, you remember them. I experienced mental disintegration, and then out of the ashes rose The Great Chain of Being and I felt like I understood masculinity/femininity and the necessity of race/caste, specialization, subordination, etc., all ordered towards enlightenment and closeness to God, the POINT of all human striving.

>bad omen
Based off what metric, Oracle?

The guy is maybe the most ultimate redpilling author to have ever lived. He almost single handedly shaped hitler's mentor, created the whole social constructivism nonsense of our time because Wittgenstein tried all his life to be his exact opposite because he somehow couldn't handle him being right and the most diehard masculinization tendancy of feminism borrowed from him too. Be prepared to consider anything feminine and "jewish" in the platonician sense as not even human and expect your already suicidal tendancies to worsen by a factor of 100. His whole chapter dedicated to understanding the nature of God and the meaning of life is practically a testament he wrote for himself.

You're relatively young, you're safe and bored enough to thirst for blood, and you're convinced that we are at the end of history or coming upon some great cataclysmic END of civilization.

We are not.

Massive happenings, the likes of which you have never experienced, have happened many times throughout history and the world hasn't ended. Order has always and will always be restored because humans desire stability and safety after periods of instability. Sure, the current order of things WILL likely fail because it's fundamentally flawed and doesn't really stand up to scrutiny but it will probably be an awkward, even somewhat anticlimactic death.

Romans and Huns didn't have nukes though that's the problem with your theory.