Why hasn't Sup Forums make its own anime or manga?

Why hasn't Sup Forums make its own anime or manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Talentless hacks

Because Sup Forums's definition of anime requires a Japanese production for a Japanese audience.

What is it?

I would if I didn't have to learn Japanese. Hell, I'd even do a LN but fuck the moon runes.

Too lazy. I just wanna shitpost all day.

Cellphone memepasta

All talented people left Sup Forums around 2008.

notice the split between left and right half

Why? It would be SamFlam tier just with a shit ton of overused memes. Actually now that I think about it, it might be good.

>this thread again
Are you ready for more shitposting and deleted posts?

Let em rip

>Sup Forums doesn't make anime
>Post cover art for the second most popular Sup Forumsnime after Ghost Slide.

Seriously?

>Sup Forums
>agreeing on anything

What genre? What's the plot? Who's the main character (if not user)? And most importantly, who's best girl?

>what genre
Shonen
>plot
A boy falls in love with a girl
>Who's the main character (if not user)?
Touma
>Best girl
Chaika

Because nobody wants another katawa shoujo malignancy to metastasize onto this website.

If you make something and it's good, people will like it. When people like it and learn that it was made on Sup Forums, they come here to learn more. Then you end up with a general on /vg/ with over 3000 threads of pure autism and a neverending stream of newfags coming here and saying "is this the board for X? I watch/played X and liked it that means I'm one of you guys now right XD? Here's my youtube channel of my reaction to other people's reaction to my reaction to X, please like and subscribe and check out my deviantart and tumblr pages where I post traced "art" of X"

Seriously, producing anything with real-world value outside of Sup Forums is always a mistake. The last thing we need is attention.

>there are people who will think this user is serious

>no cellphone
>no alternate universe
>no dues ex machina
Fucking dropped

Because it's a shitty copypasta.

Screw you, the OVA was good.
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g

Sage and report for cancerous facebook meme.

FINDS A WAY

The best thing to happen on Sup Forums recently was mods cracking down on this shitty meme.

I think this is the first time someone has mentioned Ghost Slide in 4+ years.
Another anime like Samurai Flamenco would be very welcomed.

They stopped doing it now.

>I think this is the first time someone has mentioned Ghost Slide in 4+ years.
And I think you should lurk more.
Unfortunately every archive other than kek is down and I can't bring myself to spell it out to prove you wrong.

If there's no proof those posts exist, then I am right. In fact, this could be the first time Ghost Slide has ever been mentioned.

And keitai is the only meme Sup Forums has right?

I'm surprised nobody made a chapter for Keit-ai.

Drawfags are disappointing