Rewrite Anime Streaming 6/25

live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv265251039

It's about that time Sup Forumsnons. What are your expectations? How many cours? What kind of animation quality What scenes will be cut?

Oh, and remember to make use of spoiler tags for filthy casuals.

Other urls found in this thread:

cgv.blicky.net/rwr/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu8uMYfmOms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2 cours

Shizuru is mai waifu. I'm hyped for a lot of things and one in particular is the battle at the mall. 8-Bit better blow tons of budget on that.

so this is the 1 hour episode yeah?

>battle at the mall. 8-Bit better blow tons of budget on that.
I hope not

I can't wait until more delicious Kitaeri and Chiwa Saito.

How would it even be possible to make sense of things without inserting a reset at every route change? Especially for Akane.

All I ask is for the staff to pour a chunk of their budget into this underrated scene. I want feels here.

Veterans, if you want a list of CG for whatever reason:
cgv.blicky.net/rwr/
Obviously if you don't know anything about the game, it's best to ignore this.

Best and the strongest heroine!

>This program is only available in Japan.

I can't knock xenophobia because of Japan's geography but shouldn't Nico Premium users get a pass?

Just use a VPN like anyone else.

>I'm hyped for a lot of things and one in particular is the battle at the mall. 8-Bit better blow tons of budget on that.
I'd rather they dump the budget on Akane route Koutaro and his Unlimited Evolution Works.

I'm about to start Rewrite, should I stop and wait for + ?

play it now
watch the like a true pstrician
play +

>watch the anime

1 cour
All of it will be anime original

allusions to the moon route.

When are we getting subs?

First of all I am really happy we will get to hear Chiwa again.
Kotori is one of my favorite roles from her.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu8uMYfmOms

If it's anything like this, I'd be okay with that too.
Gaia Federation vs. Guardian Forces.

Optismistic huh? Are we going to be in for a humorous rant tomorrow?

It's confirmed for anime original route based around "that girl".

Thoughts on where the first double episode will end?
I'm assuming it will introduce all the girls, probably ending at Akane.
So it will probably be a somewhat rushed, hopefully no OP/ED until episode two.
They need all the time they can get really, because Akane's introduction is several days after the others.

What part of "anime original" don't people get?

They will obviously adapt the fucking common route, everything past the forest rescue will be original.
Go watch the PV, all the introductory scene CGs are animated.

I might be the minority but I'm more excited for Planetarian.

>anime original
It's not, it's;
>anime original route
So it will follow the common route for a time, like any other route.

Considering how bad 8bit is, I don't blame you.
Plus Rewrite is impossible to adapt into anime, while Planetarian would work well.

I'm not holding high expectations for Rewrite thanks to butchered LB adaptation.

As for Planetarian, considering how they're only releasing 5 episodes plus a movie for the latter story, the chance of them fucking up is pretty slim.

Not to mention David production has pretty clean record.

I hope they adapt Harvest Festa in ovas too.

Canon winner.

There really is no better pairing when you consider every story factor including the age difference.

>Canon winner.
Wasn't Kagari the true one? Either way, Kotori a best. Translated Harvest Festa can't come fast enough.

>Dat top-right trio

Well, that sucks. I hope they are going to skip lots of it, the common route gets so fucking dull after a while.

Spoiler-free Rewrite synopsis for animeonlyfags:

Rewrite tells the story of Kazamatsuri bond, a 27 year old agent of U.N. Special Ops (UNSO).
Bond was an edgy kid, he liked to kill bratty young girl's parents in front of them.
He fought the terrorists of the Greenpeace conglomerate with every drop of his blood, no matter how many dinosaurs they had.
Both factions were fighting over a nuclear device called the Lock, which could destroy the world.
During one such battle bond was defeated, and put into a coma because of the nuclear device.

Now at age 27, after waking from his coma, bond decided fuck it and to enter school again, because he still looked like he was 17 from nuclear radiation.
Well he actually has amnesia as a side effect, but he just wants to live it up at school like he never got to.
He wanted to get a girlfriend, mess with his best friend, join a club, become a TV reporter and grope some girl's tits.
To get all of this, he joined a club where he reported on Paranormal stuff with the other members.

Little did bond know, the members were all undercover agents of UNSO and Terrorist Greenpeace!
His childhood friend, also turned out to be the girl whose parents he killed. Apparently she resurrected them into plant zombies, because she's a magical sage.
One friend is a UNSO top agent, one friend has a servant who is Bond's alternative universe self, one friend is literally worse than Hitler, and one friend is a walking biohazard.

If that wasn't enough, the Lock turned up again, starting another war. The device is actually a cute deadpan girl, with an obsession for bond. She sneaks into his bed at night and haunts him.
To top it all off, bond's blood is now nuclear residue which he can shape at will!

Now bond must choose a side, but no matter what happens, the earth is fucked either way.
Unless of course he can become a tree, build a canoe with his wood, fly it to the moon and terraform it. That would solve everything.

Written by Romeo Tanaka.

Considering it's multiverse everyone is the winner. Akane is still best though.

>common route
>dull
It was fucking great.
The buildup to the climax and the mysteries during it were amazing.

>spoiler-free

You sure they're spoiler free?

This isn't the 1 hour episode thing right? This is just a greeting with a little showing of the episode i think

Oh fuck off mate, I just read that.

Fuck your bait post.

I'd genocide for a hentai animation for this pairing.

That's not cool, man.

>that link
Oh my god this is literally perfect.

>disliking common route

>secondaries will read this and think you're fucking with them

Someone please tell me this is like a minor spoiler for this series, not major.

It's rough of the story with silly description. You shouldn't know all of this until Terra route.

These are all events from the final route of the game.

If you're one of those faggots who only plays the routes of the girls they like then you have nothing to fear.

10/10
Sums it up perfectly

Dick move, but fuck if that's isn't one of the best summary of Rewrite I've seen.

This is the origin of a copypasta right? If so then it's definitely a keeper.

It would be perfect if setting the video to high quality actually meant something.

>spoiler-free
You literally said "Nagisa and Ushio die, then revived", with a spoiler-free label.
Nice summary though

I mean I guess. You could have tagged the text and still won the thread though.

2 cour anime
Moon OVA
Terra motherfucking movie.

Yes, I dream big.

I'm glad that Kotori will probably be first up so I can drop it fairly early on.

These kinds of adaptations are never good, but I love me some Chiwa Saito.

Amazing

Shizuru is my waifu.

Lol secondaries

Shizuru is lewd.
LEWD.

It's already starting?

So best. I can barely decide between her and Kotori.

It ends with the key clearly.

Vanilla literally never looked so hot until now. Which artist drew these?

BD Listing today all but confirms it as 13 episodes at least for this season. 7 discs, 1 hour episode on the first, 2 episodes on the next 6.

I see no lewd here, just a girl in bikini.

Fuckin A+

This is like the second best next to the "How to Watch Anime" copypasta

>invading futon
>whispering lewd things
>that age gap

>I hope they are going to skip lots of it
I hope you step on a lego, and your waifu is revealed to be a slut.

It took me a second playthrough to appreciate Chihaya. Now she is my favorite.

You appreciate when she saves your ass in all the routes anyways

Which Koutaro power is the best? Unlimited Ribbon Works? Last minute sword arm save? "Evolve my power 1000 times a second"? Basic blood alteration? I can't even remember what paths he uses in Kotori and Shizuru's routes.

I thought it up one night while pondering how to spoil animeonlyfags, but in a gentle non-obnoxious way.
The full thing is a bit longer, had to cut some stuff to make the 2000 count.
The part about killing the bratty girl's parents was a little awkward, because I also had other stuff written there. I'll end up fixing it.
Like how he rebelled against his radical Greenpeace parents.Because they attempted to coerce him into becoming one of them, so he joined the opposite faction as part of his rebellious phase..
Also had some mention of one teacher actually being his old squad member too, alas some of the minor stuff didn't make the cut. Putting it all in greentext would inflate the character count too much.
I've already made some minor changes to it including fixing punctuation fuck ups, I'll post my complete version close to the first episode's airing.

I mostly like her for being a low-key KEY. Like Nagisa, you don't always have to stand out to have a good presence.

You can always go the route of multiple posts - make a single image out of it and it would still work out.

God eater one was pretty cool.

I'll keep that in mind. I honestly can't remember half of my ideas, I was having Insomnia thinking of all the animeonlyfags, and worrying over how bad the anime was going to be.
So I devised this devious summary to spite them, then proceeded to forget most of it the next day.
I'll definitely work on it in that case, though I wanted to keep it as concise as possible.
Too long and I'll get tldr replies because lots of anons dislike reading long paragraphs, and I want as many of the animeonlys as possible to read it.

>I hope you step on a lego
Already happened. One more is not going to be a big deal
>your waifu
>implying
I don't have one.

The common route is hit and miss to me, there are parts I like and parts I don't. And it's way too long so they'll end up skipping some of it anyway.

When did this happen, I don't remember him using a sword.
Wasn't it always a psi-blade type fist weapon coming from his veins, apart from when it became a God Arc or a living weaponized ribbon.

There are obligatory posts that are worth the time. It is pretty concise where it is though.

The only thing I care about is finally seeing what that bastard Shuuichirou looks like.

Everything about it was basically awesome, his power in general was unique and well thought out.
Apart from when he dual wielded in Chihaya's route, when it was clearly stated in the novel that it's only in one arm. But I blame that on the writers not communicating.

His natural power was, I believe, self-modification and blood control. When he was saved by Kagari by her implanting one of her ribbons that's when he got the current power and could use all the external abilities. What I meant by arm sword was at the end of Lucia's route, where you go through the entire thing without any rewriting until that last battle where you stop her sword with your bare arm.

UBW route, Akane, Moon, Terra

I can't remember it in most of those, but Chihaya's seems likely considering how UBW like it was.
This CG is one of the fights in the route, and I recall him having trouble breaking the familiar's armor until Sakuya showed up to finish it.
Perhaps he did use the sword and I can't remember, or perhaps it's from a bad ending because I think one was there.

If you wait a bit I'll try to find the tweet.

I just want this scene to be animated. Fuck everything else.

This is a VN-enhanced scene. You're going to have to be unrealistically incredible at directing to pull this off.

I don't know what would be so difficult about it. If the team took any note on how Kyoto Animation covered the more surreal scenes then it shouldn't be any problem.

The entire third frame.

Not him but, how would you translate the choice part to a strictly visual media? You can't.

Not him but thanks.

Visual Novels just have this special thing about them sometimes.

I love that shit even outside VNs.

Is that what the poster was implying? I must have misunderstood. I can still picture it as a flurry of images where each 'don't do it' choice is a single image of a bad end while making the decision. This can happen multiple times throughout Terra.

There was a whole romcom anime based off that.

The (lack of) choice enforces the idea that Kotarou would like to NOT kill Kagari but has no other alternatives. Of course you can do this in a different way in a visual media but there is something special about doing it this way.

I want to marry Shizuru.