Why are most mass murders white males with Asperger?

why are most mass murders white males with Asperger?

Hello Shareblue
Have you talked to your supervisor today?

not an argument

>fluoride and liberalism

>not an argument
>meme flag made to apease larpers and ameri-thats trying to hide their shilling

statistically untrue, most mass shootings are drug-related (aka niggers)

clearly you dont know anything of black neighborhoods

poor, deprived and oppressed victims of white Supremacy tend to commit more crime? you don't say?

They're oppressed by their own culture. I once saw a black kid in high school stab another kid just because his homey told him he didn't have the balls. How do white people fit into that?

And when asked why he did it he said, I shit you not "I had to keeps it real for my niggas and my block"

personal experience are irrelevant sweetie

Well, this "stat" is obviously not true.

you're irrelevant though.

Why are the best mass murderers communists?

Mass murder is a social construct.

You sure about that? Grew up in a black neighborhood. Could tell stories for days. Wanna hear the one about the crackhead who went into labor in the middle of a binge? Didn't wanna go to the hospital so she just packed her vagina with toilet paper and walked around like that for 3 days. There was grey liquid running down her legs and she didn't care. Eventually she got sick because the baby shit inside of her.

2 people max in that picture are "white males."

Except they're literally too stupid to band together and fix their communities. Kids are raised in the streets and taught to sell drugs and tote guns. If it were a problem that was fixable, it would have fixed itself, but they're simply not mature enough and lack the intelligence.

How can you be diagnosed as a vegetable. /thread.

Because Aspergers is psychopathy. It is literally psychopathy! Asperger himself classified it as childhood psychoapthy. They want us to treat psychopathy with
sympathy eventually so they downplay it as autism. Most jews have psychopathy because it is carried in ashkenazi genes

Couldn't they come up with a better name than Assburger?

the real statistics

80%+ mass shootings are done by low iq blacks. op is a faggit

Adam Lanza isn't a real person.

There has never been an "Adam Lanza".

What a surprise! The Libtard has no counter argument

BTFO

Psychiatry is a pseudo science and they literally make up the disorders at a committee. Aspergers isn't even a recognized "mental disease" anymore.

Buuuuuulllshiiit.

Question : why are leftists notorious liars who constantly make up stuff, jus luke sociopaths do ?

Hmmmmm... really makes you think ....

Anders isn't diagnosed. Although he's probably on the spectrum.

So are your shitty anecdotes hon.

(((LANZA)))

Trivia: What group of people, who make up 7% of population in the US, commit 50% of murders?

explain pls

I've been known to swear on occasion. Nobody ever thought less of me for it. It's just that today's society is littered with women's buttocks and obscenity.

t. murders

* laughs in Chinese *

The Virginia Tech shooter was a gook.

*for any who will hear and understand, see here and gain knowledge the true and final and ultimate answer*

because

just as some congenital enzyme defects cause an inability to metabolize some substance and it builds up to lethal levels

so does autism/aspergers often create a neurological-->psycholigical inability to "metabolize" pain/suffering/despair/failure/rejection/guilt and it builds up until just like with physiological defects where one dies, in this case the mind "dies" due to too much buildup

how does "the little professor syndrome" equate to "psychopathy" in your dumb american brain? don't answer that and jews are insane because they are inbred like all shitskin races

When we do things we're good at it!

More seriously, always ask "cui bono?"

The reason is these events are the PR necessary to justify eliminating whites and disarming the population.

if one is indeed born without, then it is an illness that needs treated, not a choice

use your sense

and see:

picture of "adam lanza" posted on Sup Forums a long time ago. I forget the context. I think they were playing pc game

Even if most mass murderers are white it would only make sense since the largest minority in the US are white people. (There has to be at least one type of crime where blacks aren't overrepresented in the statistics.)
Most mass murderers are males because hanging yourself/overdosing is all beta faggots and women are capable of doing.
People with Assburgers tend to have higher IQ at the cost of lower emotional IQ.

It should be obvious that mass murderers are assburger white males, when you combine aforementioned and the fact that planning/commiting a +50 kills mass murder requires a 3 digit IQ. Something blacks don't have, but nearly all whites with assburgers have.

>another meme flag

Loughner is the most batshit insane, Cho was the angriest, Holmes is the coolest, Breivik is the most professional, Rodger was the funniest and Lanza was the most disgusting.

Gang violence is excluded from Mass murder statistics.

Accurate

aspergers is just another name for psychopaths of the autistic variety, the ones who don't socialize so well.

>It is literally psychopathy! Asperger himself classified it as childhood psychoapthy. They want us to treat psychopathy with sympathy eventually so they downplay it as autism.
Yeah common liberal thing to erase all these judgments of all medical conditions. Like what these psychos need is more sympathy...that they by definition don't understand...
Here's some fun news: faggots are also a variety of psychopathy. All these different people who just don't get along because they're weirdos who don't understand basic human emotion, but now everyone is supposed to love them because I guess they're somehow oppressed.

please

see:

~and the home of the brave~

Asperger literally recognized it as a variety of psychopathy. But good luck finding this word used in modern definitions because the industry has tried to suppress it due to negative connotations. But if you read Asperger's original writings that's what he deems it.

Aspergers are just the psychos who never learned how to socialize well. There's definitely a link between these psychos going tranny/furry/geeky/antisocial/no sympathy etc etc

Asperger's was originally called Autistic Psychopathy. look it up.

>Asperger
Two reasons for this:

1. Patsies need to be manipulated into participating in events. Not that they execute the events themselves, but simply to show up so they can be framed. Well-adjusted people are much harder to psychologically manipulate.

2. It's essential, as part of the PR goal of demonizing the target (in this case armed white males who will fight for what they believe) that the patsy poster boys used in the PR be as unlikeable as possible.

Korean middle top. Mutt mix middle bottom. Just the two I know of

Look at those exotic eyes.

Doesn't matter, you are moving goalpoast faggot. None of your statements are arguments. You have a faulty premise as your opener, followed by straight feels. Niggers committ more mass shootings. Stats aren't racist, you are a shill. Kill yourself
/thread

way to not read my post

>psychopathy

i just revealed WHY that is (was diagnosed thusly) and why it is a FALSE diagnosis, in fact a very very cruel diagnosis

Niggers can't aim, though. A would-be massacre ends with a bunch of darkies getting winged because they all held their guns sideways and shot blind.

>look it up
Autism is the *opposite* of psychopathy.

Psychopathy is the inability to feel a connection to others (empathy).

Autism is the inability to *not* feel others (which is why autistics withdraw, to keep from being overloaded).

Your attempt at an argument is both a fallacious appeal to authority as well as wrong.

I'd say that's on the right track (not that my point is the "right" one). We'd need to talk more about the precise definitions of words to go further, but the basic idea of *not* being able to disconnect from the pain of the world seems consistent with my own diagnostic experience.

if u had burgers in ur ass ud b mad 2

Most people who kill several people at once are blakkk -- drug deals gon bad, gang warfare, domestic violence clusterfucks.

>two in your pic are your precious POCmark allies of color, jej.

Because only an aspie can be methodical enough to pull off a mass murder.

Aspergers is the next step in human evolution. White people are already at that level, as most of us are all basically aspies.

By the way notice how all of those people posted in the picture had something more serious than Aspergers or weren't even white.

Because they are emotionally fucked up, both by their disorder and the bullying they receive since they don't understand societal norms

The gayboy in Orlando beat Breivik's high score with far less preparation.

because calling them marxist hating freemen would sound too empowering to the kikes

>Aspergers is the next step in human evolution
Autism is indeed the balancing force to psychopathy. It's humanity's effort to cure the psychopathy - as exhibited by groups who believe they're separate from and better than the rest of humanity - that has plagued humankind for thousands of years.

>Autism is the inability to *not* feel others (which is why autistics withdraw, to keep from being overloaded).

thats really really interesting phrasing, and message also

Two of those are not white.

And the one on the bottom left was a hero ahead of his time.

Shill thread.

we need a few to make up for all the niggers that kill daily.

Neat

It clearly started that way, but one way to keep shills under control is to learn how to re-direct their energy.

In this case we've both noted the shilling (a useful reminder), and moved on to something important to Sup Forums - a discussion of psychopathy and autism, since most leaders and politicians are psychopaths (and many online denizens have some aspie traits).

>so close

The hero we didn't deserve.

Start with the pedophile elite

Just stop with the homemade homo

>guns sideways
this isnt 1989, look at chicago they look through the sights and shoot to kill

you imbecile

t. thinks there won't be further leaks or JIDF.

You mean like the Japanese, who we dispossessed and stuck into concentration camps?

Oh no wait now they're the richest people in the country.

>victims of white Supremacy

t. still alive.

Get back to us about being oppressed when the ovens start up up for real, kike.

so you're saying men of african descent overwhelmingly have aspergers? that's pretty racist, bro.

Aspie here. This is half true. I can empathize too well, but that is exactly why I do not engage with people. Deep down, they're shit. All of us.

On the flip side, I can choose not to empathize on whatever grounds I please, I can hold a grudge and imagine all sorts of abuse for those who have wronged me. I wouldn't deny an accusation of being psychopathic. If anything I want to learn more about this.

Where should I look, aspberger himself?

/thread. Sage.

It's important to remember that disconnection itself is psychopathy - so of course when you disconnect you can then feel what you'd like to do to others.

And like being able to empathize, being able to disconnect is also essential. Being able to sometimes disconnect from others and the world is life-saving - like emotional breathing, inhale and exhale.

The question is whether we have both options, and can we choose where we are on the spectrum between complete disconnection and complete connection. Like a volume control, instead of headphones either on 0 or on 10.

Always disconnected: psychopaths
Always connected: autists
In between, with full range and choice: healthy

only one thing wrong with that image

"International Banks"
needs to be
"Central & International Banks"

and trillionaires
needs sub heading
"most you will never see in "forbes richest""