Ushio & Tora

End of the ride for Ushio and Tora.

bump before i watch it

oh....

>everything about this episode
I even felt bad for Hakumen, the thing didn't want to be born as the epitome of evil

who are the two characters on the left?

Yeah, that was the point.

What the hell.

So what was Hakumen's real name?

Is the user who named his cat Tora still here?

well it was a fun ride while it lasted
i'm glad i got to watch beside you guys.

That was pretty great, might pick up the manga in the future since a considerable chunk was cut.

That was one of the best parts of the manga.

>naming your cat tiger.

>not naming your cat dog

Fuck.

>Naming your tiger Hobbes

Does anyone have more pics of this qt?

Surprisingly enough Hakumen was a 10/10 villian the entire ride

>Ushio doesn't actually kiss any of the girls
For fucks sake, doujins when

For what?

For fuck's sake.

Why?

Fuck is inherently worth giving a fuck about.

This is in my top 3 of all time.

>HAKUMEN YOU ARE SCARED RIGHT?!
>YES AND? FUCK YOU!
Hakumen I'll miss you

Well, I mean, season 2 was a solid 10/10, but top 3? I wouldn't say so

Ending would have been better if he turned into a beast, More impact and memorable.

S1 was way better, The amnesia thing was pretty irritating.

Well worth watching though it was a great ride despite threads never taking off on Sup Forums.

Just image search かがりうしおととら

There are a lot, theyre just not scanlated.

>3 seconds of screentime
>consisting of nothing meaningful at all
>and without a single line of dialogue

Asako is the most worthless character.

Karakuri circus next?

2spooky4me

it looks like a goblin shark.

The ED kicking in right as she was about to speak made me laugh.

Nah, one of the afuze from the last episode looked like a goblin shark.

Agreed. Fujita dropped the ball.

Gauging her own eyes out was fucking great.

Hakumen's voice is fucking glorious

Most dissapointing ending of the year, i cannot believe i wasted 39 episodes for this "everything is happy good shit".
Hakumen tragic back story in five minutes is just what this show needed to completely make it the greatest asspull of the season

>her

Can someone please edit Ushio out? I want to use this later.

was neat

QUALITY

"I-it's not like we did it for you, B-BAKA!!!"

too rush

>becomes even more insane than usual and blinds itself before becoming sanic
>only to be completely clueless to the enemy's position 2 minutes later
What was even the point

I still love you, Hakumen-chan. RIP in pieces.

Was this incest?

Gekkou Jourei is kinda bad.

You are kinda bad.

No, Ushio is pure.

This final cour wasn't very good. It was too rushed. Too much was left out. Most of the season was the final fight. The pacing was just bad.

I couldn't tell if at the end Tora came back somehow. The epilogue was retarded. And Ushio and best girl didn't even get together.

6/10

Well, I think it's the contrary...

What are your favorite arcs in the manga ? What do you think about the ending?

Amen to that brother.

I'm following the french publication but it's really slow and we have only 17 books over 29 (and maybe that the others won't be published, sadly :/ )
I really like the 1001 nights arc but I can't really pronounce myself since I don't know how it ends.

I agree that best girl didn't win but at least she didn't die.

>I couldn't tell if at the end Tora came back somehow
Also this.

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

Wish more people would scanlate Fujita's works

Hayashibara has legendary range. From working on pic related to recently voicing that evil bitch in Genroku Rakugo.

So at the end the hakumen was a her but what was the name she wanted to be called?

bitch

Nobody knows which is why it's so tragic. RIP in peace forever, Hakumen

Ushio and Asako don't get together? Are you kidding me? How disappointing.

Hayashibara was god tier as usual.

That yakuza member and the mask monster were fucking GOAT

That ending was pretty garbage. It's like they wrapped everything with every side character except the ones I care about. I was planning to read the manga, but now I don't even know if I want to.

It was alright. I give it a 7.5/10. Best girl.

My top 3 are Hxh , Gintama, and this. Unlike a lot of people here I don't have a problem with a series that is initially slow or episodic. It's all about how big the pay off is. How big are the biggest moments. My jaw literally dropped a good half a dozen times starting from the beast spear creation flashback. It's been a hell of a ride.

yakuza guy that was terminally ill and returning to his home village before dying, despite feeling alienated from his town he still gave his life helping Ushio beat a fog demon that threatened it.

The other guy was a mind reading bakemono that met a child that survived a plane crash but was left blind, the child believed the monster to be his father and was eventually taken to a hospital when rescued. The bakemono grew impatient because they were taking too long to fix his eyes and was worried about how scared the boy was in the hospital. He went around killing and taking the eyes of his victims in order to give him back his sight and so they'd go back to living together in the mountains. Ushio tried to reason with him by letting him read his mind and showing images of how the boy wouldn't like it if he found out he killed people and of how it was impossible for the boy to live with him once he discovered he wasn't his dad. The monster freaked out and Ushio was forced to kill him because he was about to kill some hospital staff and patients that were in his way as he ran. Ushio went on to lie to the boy about his father having to go away and felt like complete shit afterwards.

>Unlike a lot of people here I have watched over 20 full animes and am a true anime connosieur.

The point was to have Tora heroically sacrifice himself.

>The amnesia thing was pretty irritating.
It felt like being stabbed repeatedly every time Ushio met another person that didn't remember him. Shit was heart wrenching.

Holy shit, this last episode killed me.
Sacrifices everywhere, Hakumen is actually a sad misunderstood guy whose name will never be known, and Nagare died for real and left that hot piece of motorcycle alone God knows where.
What's up with Tora at the end? Is he back as a human or just back?
Should I immediately start reading the manga? How different is it from the anime?

Manga has more arcs that the anime cut see

I teared up a little

Of course they'd cut out a few arcs. 3 cours for a source material that has 300+ chapters is just not enough. Four cours weren't even enough for Assassination Classroom which was a 180 chapters manga since they cut a couple of arcs and a few chapters.

It was pretty much confirmed that they liked each other, when Ushio was boarding the Undine.
This part isn't even in the manga.

You aren't supposed to know if Tora came back, the mirror old man said that as he is a youkai he has a chance of coming back.

GIGA DRILLU BREAKA

't was fun guys

I think he could've had he not did that stupid shit

You know I actually thought she was going to die

From a meta perspective it makes perfect sense, but Hakumen really did go full retard by doing that.

Which was equally stupid. Even without eyes Hakumen still should have been able to smell and hear them. Especially considering how long they spent screaming at each other.

He did it out of a combination of frustration, shame. You could also say it was also because his eyes couldn't help but focus on the spear out of the sheer terror he had for it, seeing it served more as a distraction than an advantage. Without this he could focus absolutely everything on killing Ushio and Tora instead of his well being, it was an attempt to mute out his fear.
This though was a fuck up. He was blind, not deaf.

Time to do this.

>its villain sob story time

She had the best reactions. Into the pile of good characters wasted in shit series she goes.

Hakumen was Dentiny's Child all along

I'd rather become beast though.

I was planning to read the manga even though I finished already. Still worth it?

They skipped the boring parts like the college kids. The adaptation did great for 3 cours.

Something this cute can't be evil