Redpill the kike

My history teacher, @ian_bec shouted down to me in great confidence and pure emotional anger that the argument of a "holocaust denier's" does not count as an interpretation of historiography but rather, an ATTACK on history that must be defended.

Also then claims that the 6,000,000 has been PROVEN...as fact.

Somehow, Sup Forums, I knew he was wrong...

Any of that redpill magic on the holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishjournal.com/news/nation/214283/remember-11-million/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

people who think history is fact can never be redpilled
they think the views they've come to know are just the state of the world and deniers are saying the sky isn't blue

until archaeologists dig up all the so called death camps and concentration camps then we can start with the facts. besides that, most poeple in concentration camps were probably communist trash anyway.

Your problem is that you're allowing it to be framed as "denial." Discuss specific facts about the Holocaust... if you can get past the character attacks. Otherwise you're just wasting your time.

>6,000,000 has been PROVEN

Ask him why they changed the sign at Auschwitz from 4 million to 1.5 million

“Everything is an interpretation”
“Everything is power”
“Hegemonic discourse writes history out of thin air”

“Muh six hundred gorrilliiioon”

Ok.jpg

Wouldn't the 1.5 million only apply to auschwitz tho?

Simple math. How many have to be killed per MINUTE in the time frame given. Ask why Germans were so proficient at killing Jews, and how so many survived? Ask why survivors have come out and admitted their frauds later?

Start with what happened PRIOR to WWII. Look into Weimar. Look into Russia in the early 1900s; Newspaper clippings claiming 6 million before the war even started, or using that number for Russia.

6 million oy veh! He's forgetting the 10 million more with inherited Holocaust trauma in their very DNA. It's 20 million total goy. Don't forget the 25 million.

jewishjournal.com/news/nation/214283/remember-11-million/

The “5 million” has driven Holocaust historians to distraction ever since Wiesenthal started to peddle it in the 1970s. Wiesenthal told the Washington Post in 1979, “I have sought with Jewish leaders not to talk about 6 million Jewish dead, but rather about 11 million civilians dead, including 6 million Jews.”

Yehuda Bauer, an Israeli Holocaust scholar who chairs the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, said he warned his friend Wiesenthal, who died in 2005, about spreading the false notion that the Holocaust claimed 11 million victims — 6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews.

“I said to him, ‘Simon, you are telling a lie,’ ” Bauer recalled. “He said, ‘Sometimes, you need to do that to get the results for things you think are essential.’ ”

Bauer and other historians who knew Wiesenthal said the Nazi hunter told them he chose the 5 million number carefully: He wanted a number large enough to attract the attention of non-Jews who might not otherwise care about Jewish suffering, but not larger than the actual number of Jews who were murdered in the Holocaust, 6 million.

It caught on: President Jimmy Carter, issuing the executive order that would establish the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, referred to the “11 million victims of the Holocaust.”

telling someone to do the math is ineffective. they’ll shout louder.

first of all, you don’t deny the holocaust to your professor. they’ll brand you an anti semite, lower your grade, make everyone hate you, and talk about it more

just today my professor insulted trump, used the one race meme, blamed america for slavery, mentioned evil christian crusades, and said something about allah just meaning god and both books are equal

i said nothing because he’s passionate. he was poisoned by hippie marxism but i respect him. any normal human being exposed to all that in 90 minutes will find it ridiculous. you don’t need to say it is and add unneccesary conflict

"6 million" depends on there having been 4 million dead at Auschwitz. If they subtract from Auschwitz, then they must subtract from the total as well. That would mean at most the number would be 3.5 million. However, I have just demonstrated that that the numbers were inflated by many millions, so why would you still trust the other numbers they are giving you?

i've been to yad veshem, at the end of the tour they essentially admit they lied. you walk into a spherical room with tons of binders representative of the individuals lost--most are empty or as they say still waiting to be reclaimed by surviving family. its the greatest hoax of all time.

You don't need to deny overtly. We're here because somewhere a seed of doubt was planted. Just plant the seed.

Wiesenthal's lie is a good seed.

Sup Forums is not your personal army.

>he was poisoned by hippie marxism but i respect him
Maybe change your word choice? Why do you respect someone who got memed on and lost their life to it?

you wasted 5 fives on a post about weak cuckery. Grow a damn spine and tell your professor to shut the fuck up if they're preaching.

never happened. Does not even make logical sense. Would have used a bullet to the head for execution instead of elaborate death tools. They were in the middle of a world war there were no resources to waste on elaborate machines to kill 6 gorillion. I laugh in people's face when they bring up this lie

>Suffered
>Murdered

Literally why no one respects Sup Forums. Or religion. You're all spooks.

There are no history teachers in the West. Only propagandists. Nothing they believe is valid.

>people who think history is fact can never be redpilled
fpbp

Anyone who purports to know history and also doesn't know "history is written by the victors" is not interested in truth - they're interested in justifying and defending their own beliefs.