What is Sup Forums's opinion of this man?

What is Sup Forums's opinion of this man?

He looks like he could be a villain in a movie.

he's a hack that mostly stole other peoples ideas.
but he's successful so under a broken capitalist system we have to praise him.

whoo!

alex jones was fit back in the day.

the King of the Welfare Queens

He's never said JACK SHIT about the genocide going on against whites in South Africa so he can go fuck himself.

I think he will never recover.

autistic narcissist and notorious government subsidies welfare case.

but at least all his money is in revenue and he's constantly expanding and attempting to progress technology in a time of great stagnation.

i dont like him, but i like what he's doing.

Fraud. Hyperloop & spaceX are impossible.
Tesla stocks will crash soon

world's biggest con artist

Scam artist.

Tesla - Shitty car company that sells grossly overpriced and underquality fire machines with huge panel gaps and no spare parts. Want to replace a worn part on your Tesla? Good luck, they won't sell parts to you. The only way to get new parts is to drive it to their (((Company owned dealership))) and have them install it for you :^) No parts counter. No replacement panels in the event of crash. Good luck. Nissan beat Tesla to the punch with the Leaf - An affordable all electric car that can be had for as little as $4000 used today. No Nissan Leaf has ever caught fire due to a battery or electrical problem. How many Teslas have? BTFO.

Space X - Doing some half decent things (Mostly to gain attention) in order to gather investors.

Hyperloop - Total scam. Dangerous, unfeasible, unlikely that something similar will come within the next 50 years. Above ground high speed rail is the real answer to this "problem."

Musk is CIA glorified hack, similar to Einstein.

this but I have a theory he is cia asset used to make seem like america is still at the technological forefront. I don't think we aren't but just as a pr front

>the Leaf
how come they didn't rebrand it on US market

Some beta loser who's liked by fedora tards.

We need to go back to our primitive ways, not the other way round.

you people are retarded. regardless of what you think of his autism all his money is in expansion. hes literally doing what the west should be doing and stopped doing since dot com.

Extremely intelligent but extremely naive, ignorant and cuckold at the same time

He's not red-pilled. He's basically a distraction agent whether he knows it or not.

His mom is a model who just got booked by CoverGirl.

A Role Model for Males.

And what is that, exactly: marketing bells and whistles, and smoke and mirrors, as silver and gold, towards which good goys can purchase a feeling of spiritual-identity connection?

Its a fine name for the car. LEAF stands for Leading, Environmentally Friendly, Affordable Family Vehicle

Its also a great car, especially if you get a later 2013 or newer.

He's quite the marketer.

A FUCKING LEAF

that is the green brand identity thing

He's only "successful" (how in debt is Tesla again? How viable of a business is it again?) because of the massive amounts of my money, and yours, that he was allowed to use (read: keep)

I think spaceX is his only actual viable option.

Sure the hyperloop and his soalr tech is rubbish but at least spaceX has kind of kindled the fire underneath NASAs ass.