Give me your mudshark hate!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506634264368.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a nice lady!

>an ork for ants
Zug zug!

I prefer AMWF Love

The baby would look great with black hair!

in oven

> lady

and updates on her?

Look at those hips

Here is the father

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506634264368.webm

Lovely

anyone got the full version of this?

Its a baby you dip! Lots of ugly babies turn into attractive people. I don't understand the hate. Are you jealous?

Anyone got the shrek swamp one?

thx

That baby will grow up to look like Andrew Anglin

>husbandless

nice thing is that he seems to stop his inline activities

Sad

Make those white roasties and cucks squeal. There will be no "white goddess" utterance here any longer.

Bettendorf, if you want to be cucked by white women, we won't stop you. But don't try and make it out like we actually care.

ITT: Butthurt virgins

>REEEEEE WHY WON'T SHE FUCK ME REEEEEEE
sad!

>fucking a woman is the height of male existence
I prefer a loyal wife and children, actually.

>recommend Paige to a friend

top kek

People were telling me the same thing when I was posting pictures of average japanese girls in a yellow fever thread.

>t-they're just kids! don't make fun of them, they will turn attractive later! ;_;

happas are just as bad as niglets, fuck off bugman

inb4 this girl ends up dead in a dumpster, killed because she looked at another monkey

White knights are incels that will never have children, or will at best be divorced.

no one wants to fuck mudsharks except you tyrone.

Sometimes it shocks me when I remember it is not considered appropriate among the plebeians to laugh at things like this.
Of course I'm here, so I'm beyond caring.

you prefer your children to be bugmen and not related to you ?

they aren't even close to being as bad as niglets.

>nigger
Lel

And seeing this guy posting wmaf shit I guess they're the same people making and posting in these threads. Pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

2 plain looking people but their kids are all good looking i thought wmaf always turned out uglies

>not be related to you
>my children from my seed
wew lad

Normies need a dose of reality quickly before it's too late.

ITYM

> SAD!

No no, I agree. Asians are just ugly no matter who their parents are. But black people have esthetics that whites do not. To mix white and black is honestly doing the child a great service in terms of how attractive they could be. The Japanese, the yellow, will never have the attractive factor Or the physical factors.

I post it because it triggers roasties and mudsharks alike. They are mentally identical.

cool, enjoy shitting up your bloodline with low t asian sons who look nothing like you

>asian gf
Thanks for proving me right btw.

Women are awful.

>finnish gf

It also triggers "muh based white womyn" nazi LARPers.

This is my grandpa, brother is a racemixing niggerlover and married a she-boon, my grandpa makes faces like this when the kids are around. But my brother either doesn't notice or deliberately ignores it.

At least they are very light-skinned.

Enjoy ending your bloodline while looking for that perfect white woman.

b-but that mämmi is really good shit..

you would be more related to a average white person on the street than to your own dog eating children

Slut.

Poor guy

you can't even relax at video game stores...
What next, a nigger robs a ski lodge?

looks like she stole a kid lmao fucking dumbass

no tyrone, your people are the fucking ugliest on earth, the only others that can rival your ugliness are abbos in Australia.

Why do you care so much? Sounds like jealousy.

already have one riceeater