Daily reminder that you're a disgusting peasant if you're not in the top 10

Daily reminder that you're a disgusting peasant if you're not in the top 10

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/business/economy/ireland-branded-one-of-world-s-worst-tax-havens-1.2901822
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This data are useless without something telling us about how pricey life is in various countries

>t. Nigger Mario

A FUCKING PLUMBER

It's says PPP plainly in the title. PPP means purchasing power parity.
Idiot

wills there ever be statistics about gdp per capita without the wealth of the richest 1% citizens included?

You could fuck around with that gini coefficient but I don't think anyone can be arsed

Median income is best to measure how much the average joe has in his pockets

Go Ireland

Notice how OP's image roughly follows the hajnal line, as all European charts do.

How the hell is Ukraine so poor?

how many kekekskis for a qt moldovan pre-babushka

Communism

how's the war in Donbass going?

Notice how countries that were Communist in the 20th century have less money than countries that were capitalist in the 20th century? East Germany is significantly poorer than West Germany, for example.

>Iceland
>not inbred
That map is bullshit.

Countries that were communist in the 20th century were also poorer than western countries before communism even existed.

Eastern Germans are poorer than Western Germans because it follows the west->eastern gradient in declining GDP per capita, individualism, accepted patents filed per year, etc. There is obviously something inherent to western and eastern Europeans that predates communism.

dumb people

I know that Scandinavia was pretty poor in the 19th century, which is why so many of them immigrated to the US, to the point where there are more Danish-Americans than Danes in Denmark. Other Western European countries had more money thanks to their colonies I am assuming.

>Richer than Poland and Hungary

Ahah! I can still make fun of all slavshits.

>go squat in the corner you plebs!

They have it way too rough. Mostly due to Russian cancer.

Why is Ireland so wealthy?

>caring about how much money your government makes while they cuck you

Median wealth is what you should be concerned about.

Tax evasion

irishtimes.com/business/economy/ireland-branded-one-of-world-s-worst-tax-havens-1.2901822

So Italy is the second richest nation on Earth?

>All those tiny countries top the list

Terrible list, terrible post. KYS mehmet

It's easy to explain: Italians are smart enough to save money to buy a house or inherit it from their parents. Nordcucks get indebted because they get kicked out of their parent's house when they turn 18 and have no idea how to handle themselves economically afterwards.

>American education