Trump deleted this tweet. How does he keep getting away with it?

Trump deleted this tweet. How does he keep getting away with it?

Totally not fake user

>stealing memes from based bolivian shitposter

Not sure why he would delete this it seems perfectly fair and reasonable.

Drumpf is a racist. Anyone who doesn't already know this is literally a rural and suburban retard.

Also deleting tweets is illegal.

Get ready for impeachment, drumpfkins. It's coming.

Please delete yourself.

Damn. Well, we had a good run. Pissed off a lot of people. I'm gonna miss our Shitposter in Chief. You guys remember that time he outmaneuvered Ra during the solar eclipse? Classic. Pic related was a fun night as well.

>forever in our hearts

I'd like US to become communist, with Trump as a Leader.

fake or not, it's funny
where can i get such a niggerwipper5000?
i'd love to cruise around in molenbeek with it

>4 fingers per hand
Why do so many cartoonist do this? Its looks so dumb to me.

You really think people on this board are that stupid. Sage

kek

what on gods green earth was that apparatus in the front used for?

clearing mine fields

It's a mine flail to prevent the tank from running over one directly

the tank survived those mine explosions?

>the tank survived those mine explosions?
Yes. Not so much for chains.

Bruh the force drops by roughly the square of the distance.

fair enough niggers I'm /out/.

I assume so. I think it's for clearing anti personnel mines which might not damage a tank from a distance, but may if driven over. For clearing a path for other vehicles and soldiers though a minefield.

easily. mines can barely kill 12 year old kids much less blow up a tank

they are really small and mostly just designed as a cheap way to maim people not destroy tanks

Hi im reince priebus

BEST AL SMITH DINNER EVER

>I WAS A CARPENTER TOO!
>doesn't hear this and start rolling around on the floor
I don't know what's wrong with you

I want you to imagine a table corner. Ceramic, with a softly sloping edge.

Now I want you to imagine a nigger's teeth impacting that corner at slip-fall velocity. His jaw breaks. His incisors shatter. With a groan of agony, the front of his mouth is emptied of ivory, and it dances, tinkling, across the counter and the floor.

Now I want you to imagine a long line of niggers, standing in cue, waiting for their turn to smash their own teeth out on the table corner, applauding and praising each who does as they are taken away in a stretcher for how brave they are.

That's what this "take a knee" shit has been. Totally self-destructive, totally ineffectual, but more than that, such a plainly stupid idea that it is difficult to see where it even came from. I honestly cannot understand what these niggers think they're doing besides destroying their own livelihood to protest something nobody cares about--including them.

Ok Fellini

Wipping nigs

A dreamer huh? Why don't you take a seat

Is it maga or daca

What would the nigger whipper 5000 actually do to flesh?

antipersonel mines are weak af.
anti-tank mines are directed af, so in any case detonating either in front of the tank wont damage it.

It's really sad that this could easily be mistaken for a genuine comment these days... Poe's Law sure is a bitch

That's not even his best one.

Damn archive!!!????

I've seen this picture a thousand times and just noticed this guy. He's the only one whose mood doesn't seem to worsen in picture 2.

He looks disgusted in the first frame while everyone else is happy. In frame 2, everyone else has looks of fear, hate, or shame. However the circled guy has a look of activated almonds upon his face. Is he ourguy?

ZING!