WE PHEW

>Jeremy Corbyn: We are the political mainstream now
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41408150

>Bradford school bans sausage rolls from packed lunches
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-41412911

>Jeremy Corbyn promises 'guaranteed unimpeded access to Single Market'
unv.is/telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/27/labour-party-conference-day-four-live-jeremy-corbyn-sparks-fears

>"Nonces here, nonces there, Westminster nonces everywhere," Ted Heath kiddy fiddling claims 'credible
unv.is/rt.com/uk/404495-child-abuse-ted-heath

>Labour activists compare Israel to the Nazis, Corbyn in damage control mode
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4919300/Labour-branded-real-nasty-party.html

>May meets Donald Tusk, if you listen closely you can hear her panicking
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41389498

>Fighting terror, "puts unsustainable strain on police," just give me martial law, senpai
unv.is/breitbart.com/london/2017/09/26/senior-officer-fighting-terror-unsustainable-strain-police

>Bank of England warned not to raise interest rates, Brexit to blame, of course
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/26/bank-england-warned-against-interest-rate-rise-cost-living-squeeze

>Labour plans to renationalise PFI contracts ‘could take the Cabinet Office years’
unvis.it/civilserviceworld.com/articles/news/labour-plans-renationalise-pfi-contracts-‘could-take-cabinet-office-years’

>Theresa May welcomes Donald Tusk to Downing Street for crunch Brexit talks
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/26/theresa-may-welcomes-donaldtuskto-downing-street-crunch-brexit/

>Top cop admits it was a 'mistake' launching sex abuse inquiry outside Sir Edward Heath's home
unvis.it/thesun.co.uk/news/4537659/top-cop-admits-it-was-a-mistake-launching-sex-abuse-inquiry-outside-sir-edward-heaths-home

youtube.com/watch?v=cRj01LShXN8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Z160BlNJmU?t=2538
youtube.com/watch?v=d1QzkGZc7C8
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/913191363738505216
youtube.com/watch?v=IVohvU3WApo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/_Z160BlNJmU?t=2538

Fucking idiot.

M O A T
youtube.com/watch?v=d1QzkGZc7C8

You...

Thanks 4 new thread m8

Stop using unvis faggot

QUITE SO ...

PIC RELE

Okay so about that flyer. It's good for who their target market but it's not redpill 4 normies tier.

We could really use some clean, professional looking infographic type stuff. It's one of the things I've really noticed we lack.

What is your stance anyway then?

Do they have a disclaimer informing their users that their CPU is being used?

OwO what's this

>It's good for who their target market but it's not redpill 4 normies tier.
Their target is normies for fuck sake, why target those who are already on side?

no, one could sue them

ABSOLUTE MADMAN
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/913191363738505216

Don't be daft. What are they going to sue them for?

Tbh, I assumed their target market based on the design. I suppose you're right but who would be retarded enough to create that for the general population?

Create a new fucking thread.

GREEN TEXT NUMBERS +NAMES BEFORE ARE PAEDOS /SCAMMERS /PAKIS !

BE-AWARE an GCHQ will Jail u an them ok !

>boiler room
neat

>Sasha
nah m8

HERO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

>who would be retarded enough to create that for the general population?
It says on the flyer
>thelionrises.org
They're thick LARPers who know absolutely nothing about human interaction and propaganda.

We need a lot less of these types, who probably, on net, create a negative impression. Pro-white graphics designers when?

Venezuelans are currently living off of about the equivalent of $40 a month. Air travel companies have shut most of their flights to Venezuela and as a result a cheap ticket out of their costs about $1000-$1500. The people are literally stuck in a system that is starving or shooting them to death without chance to escape. I can't wait for Corbyn to become Prime Minister.

>Pro-white graphics designers when?
Before that, I think more people need to learn about psychology and the art of propaganda through the ages. It's more than just a swell slogan or a flashy logo.

>out of there*
fug

Also some people need to learn the art of subtlety. In Britain, nobody is gonna share images containing swastikas and "white genocide" on facebook.

HUGH DIED..the Dirty ol Bastard who knew women more than WOMAN /Cosmo hated that 60 an 70s an 80s .. .. RIP XX He gave you fags live ..lol

for starter shutting them down for not having a disclaimer.

Lad doesn't like Israel though tbf

HE WHOM NIGS THE NOG, AND SAW WHY WE PHEW, ...

WE WHOM DID NOT NOG, ...

WE YE OLDE SQUADDIE ..

WE THE NON-SUCKER OF THE COCK...

WE ... THE FERTILE GROUND FOR THEE ...

WE, ... US ... THE BARRONS OF TECH ...

youtube.com/watch?v=IVohvU3WApo

Well, subtlety is a requirement of propaganda. It encompasses a whole host of things, it's more than just sharing a message.

A disclaimer for what though? Using JavaScript?

Neither do it, but I don't want to starve my country to death.

love it when my OC spreads

Should I go to my shitty stupid seminar tomorrow lads?

It's SJW as fuck and very overcomplicated. Strongly considering a quick and easy unjustified bunk.
It's also at 9am and I walk to uni for 40mins.
Whatcha think

>not putting 'brit/pol/' in the title

Fucking gas yourself, sage this shit you fucking cunt.

NOPE

WHY YES, ... THANK YOU VERY MUCH ...

NOPE

Migrate lads

ONE THREAD, ONE WHATEVER

DO IT YOU SLURRY OF MEANINGS ...

OP SAYS FUCK OFF TO THE OTHER THREAD NOW...