Why do so many of you cling to your religion? You guys are just dumb fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dechristianization_of_France_during_the_French_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Militant_Atheists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dechristianization_of_France_during_the_French_Revolution

Why are athiests so ignorant of history?

Everyone should study the tao.

The chad fanatic vs the virgin fedora.

Sup Forums fears the Islam

>implying atheism and islam are different movements

atheislam and feminislam got taken over years ago

Generic islamist, CIA, Hillary supporter

2edgy4me

Aren't commies essentially "militant atheist?" Or did we all forget about the Cultural Revolution?

>not real atheism

>uh oh I ended up worshiping the all powerful state I created to force equality, so I'm not atheist, and all powerful states can't exist in communism, so it wasn't that either
>hmmm
I like these jokes

Real "militant atheists" you dumb cunt

>using christianist instead of just christian

>1 post by this ID
go home everyone

What fun would bolshevik ism be if you couldn't rename everything.

tbqh atheism/hate of religion was not the primary motivation behind communism

I'm an atheist and I strongly disagree with this. I'm more violent than almost all religion-cucks I know (with a few mudslimes being the exceptions).

lemaitre was THICC.

>no context
>pic unrelated
>1 post by this id
>no evidence
>being atheist
sure do wonder what this SAGE thing does

Ha, I like this.
Yeah, but it'd be foolish to deny it wasn't an aspect of it.

They are ignorant of everything.

I wonder what Kermit did to deserve that shit.

(You)

you are the result of religion

its ok as long as you have the moral highground

>understanding the world through cartoons
Neck yourself

Separation of church and state puts Americans in a unique position to abandon religion, without the risk of societal collapse.

name the last victim of atheism

SPBP

i am the result of a back seat romp, white trash that couldnt pull out, an illegitimate marriage, uncomfortable divorce, and years of solitude

Western civilization.

Femanon here.

Who even follows a religion in 2017? Haven't you guys ever heard of science?

name last victim of "real" islam or christianity

Why are atheists always portrayed with goatees?

shoe bewbs

I go to church 2-3 times a month to help out. And the occasional church function if they need bodies.

Have you never heard of good will toward men?

thank you sir for saving my time

>Including Galileo after what the church did to him.

Catholics are the worst heretics.

Some other sap would have just filled your shoes and helped those people. You're the kind of person who helps others, in order to feel better about themselves.

>militant agnostic

But I ain't a commie

Atheism is part of Communism.

Communism has killed over 160 million people, Islam has killed over 270 million people, Christianity has killed 14-20 million people.

1. Islam
2. Atheism
3. Christianity

And you're the dark hearted kind of person that's arrogant enough to stand in the desert alone looking at the sky screaming "witness me!"

The existence of dark matter, black holes and quantum fluctuations prove there is a God

That militant atheist doesnt look trannie enough

Islam is nigger tier thinking, Christianity is literally a part of European culture and history, and atheism is responsible for this degenerate shithole the West is currently in.

Out of the three religions I listed which one seems to be the best for Western Civilization?

>inb4 atheism isn't a religion
yeah yeah yeah whatever

Name the last victim of abortion clinic shootings.

In fact you could name all of them, all 10, total, ever.

Edgy Atheism vs Superior Multilayered Intellect

You can stand in the desert alone, and just appreciate the night sky =]

That's the perfect gif. I can't tell where it stops and starts.

>citing that one attack from like 1985
wow I sure love gaytheists now

Melanie Crow Smith

>if you don't know the name of the latest victiim, it is not an issue

how does someone even think like that?

>militant atheist looks like a cuck
No surprise here.

the only thing that pictures proves is that the militant atheist will always be a weakling faggot, never capable of fighting towards a cause he believes in.
Just for that, he's worse than the other two.

the militant atheist doesnt have a bike lock in his hand

what a lame fucking photo

Bill and Hilary Clinton are atheists, lets all be like them, serial killers

/paul bfto!

Atheism was addition not core of the believes though. Now many Communists changed their stance on religion and use it fro their purposes (religion is very effective tool for controlling masses BTW) Feeling better now?

Because it allows a bunch of smiling, loving people to gather on a weekly basis. A group of with many individuals that are willing to selflessly help one another. It's what gives me hope for humanity and it's beautiful.

(((OP))) BTFO

>tfw prolife atheist
>tfw have read the bible

It's an odd feel dude. How could you be an atheist and not be prolife?

>there is no afterlife, so life doesn't really matter

Nah, it just makes like that much more precious.

>14-20 million

The taiping rebellion alone killed more than that you dumbass nigger

>Now many Communists changed their stance on religion
Opportunists, how else should we call them?

>militant islamist is some suicide bombing, ski masking wearer lunatic
>militant atheist is some depressed loser burnout alcoholic
>militan christian is a proud 2nd amendment bearing citizen who is expressing his rights to protest which triggered some random bath robe wearing cultist into fainting

whats the issue?

>After what the church did to him
Asked him to cite his sources and go through the necessary examinations their (at the time) geocentric model had gone through before he had a breakdown over people not immediately sucking his dick for his theory?
The Catholics have done some awful shit, but Galileo was fine.

>implying nihilism is better than Christianity

You people are a part of the problem.
And I was one of you for a long time

Big bang is a lie. Macro Evolution is a hoax. Most dinosaurs are a lie. God is real. You can't prove me wrong now, and never will be able to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Militant_Atheists

so much better

>Separation of church and state
Can't find that in the constitution. It does say non-establishment of a state religion

>I went back to the biggest bluepill of all time
K.. keep me posted

I have been persuaded by the proof that I see, that Jesus is Lord. I don't want to kill you if you disagree. I just want to live by his edicts. I'd like to share what I know with you, but ultimately, it's your decision.

I've raised my kids with my beliefs. I've home-schooled them to protect them from garbage, but I show them what the garbage is and will let them make their own decisions when they become adults.

Separation of church and state was only ever mentioned it a letter. It is not written anywhere else. The term is used as some type of real law or something. It means nothing. The United States is, and always will be a Christian nation.

Most of the founders were Deists, an offshoot of Christianity that believes there was a creator that set the clock in motion, but doesn't interfere with the ticking of creation.

It's a neat religion and if I had to pick one I'd go with it over any others.

Non establishment of a state religion is separation of church from state you fucking moron.

How can it be a christian nation if there is no established state religion?

>kids from atheist dominant countries that become militant islamists don't count as real atheists

Your parents.

>Christianist
annoyed.jpg

This is much more accurate

Never read an opinion quite like this. That's a very interesting take. Where did you get that from? I'm asking because I'm genuinely curious.

Galileo was a faggot who literally published a paper insulting the person paying his bills because he wouldn't fund his theories that couldn't be proved and wouldn't be proved for hundreds of yeara

>The thing that kills you makes you feel alive
what?

KEK

You talk of church and not other religious institutions why is that?
Also since there are no big state run farms or steel mills, etc. does that means there's separation from the state and them too? Just following your logic

What do you mean by 'yeah yeah whatever'?
I mean, are you ceding the point, or are you saying that when you call the spagetti monster a fiction, that qualifys as a religion?

Came here to post this, and I'm an agnostic who respects to role of Christian institutions in Western society, even if I'm not "a believer".

This is pretty pathetic.

Thing is, you're using the word 'know' dishonestly?
I can't take you seriously until you get honest,
and if you KNOW something, you can demonstrate the truth of a claim, and your demonstration will be measurable in its accuracy.

Saying Thor, or Vishnu, or Jesus 'is lord' can't qualify as knowledge, because we can't measure the accuracy of that statement.

You should use the word 'belief' instead of 'know' when you don't know, as it is dishonest to assert as fact that which is not evidently true.

It is not evidently true that (article of faith), or it would be (article of fact, independently verifiable)

I can't name all 10 million from the USSR :(

There was no reason to announce that you are female unless you are looking to marry one of us.

OP just got fucked!