Brit/pol/ - Absolute State of QT Edition

>Jeremy Corbyn: We are the political mainstream now
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41408150

>Bradford school bans sausage rolls from packed lunches
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-41412911

>Jeremy Corbyn promises 'guaranteed unimpeded access to Single Market'
unv.is/telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/27/labour-party-conference-day-four-live-jeremy-corbyn-sparks-fears

>"Nonces here, nonces there, Westminster nonces everywhere," Ted Heath kiddy fiddling claims 'credible
unv.is/rt.com/uk/404495-child-abuse-ted-heath

>Labour activists compare Israel to the Nazis, Corbyn in damage control mode
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4919300/Labour-branded-real-nasty-party.html

>May meets Donald Tusk, if you listen closely you can hear her panicking
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41389498

>Fighting terror, "puts unsustainable strain on police," just give me martial law, senpai
unv.is/breitbart.com/london/2017/09/26/senior-officer-fighting-terror-unsustainable-strain-police

>Bank of England warned not to raise interest rates, Brexit to blame, of course
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/26/bank-england-warned-against-interest-rate-rise-cost-living-squeeze

>Labour plans to renationalise PFI contracts ‘could take the Cabinet Office years’
unvis.it/civilserviceworld.com/articles/news/labour-plans-renationalise-pfi-contracts-‘could-take-cabinet-office-years’

>Theresa May welcomes Donald Tusk to Downing Street for crunch Brexit talks
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/26/theresa-may-welcomes-donaldtuskto-downing-street-crunch-brexit/

>Top cop admits it was a 'mistake' launching sex abuse inquiry outside Sir Edward Heath's home
unvis.it/thesun.co.uk/news/4537659/top-cop-admits-it-was-a-mistake-launching-sex-abuse-inquiry-outside-sir-edward-heaths-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TNBk09OOLXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THUUUR ALLLLL CUSTARD

First for a full bladder.

Should I go to my shitty stupid seminar tomorrow lads?

It's SJW as fuck and very overcomplicated. Strongly considering a quick and easy unjustified bunk.
It's also at 9am and I walk to uni for 40mins.
Whatcha think

What's the seminar about?

No.

Islam will save UK

UK can not revive since it doesn't have a culture anymore. Just American consumerism and identity politics.

All our women are whores who will be incapable of mothering kids. And lets face it, will they ever give up their voting rights? No! UK women are all the biggest coalburners. Elsewhere it's only ugly landwhles who go with blacks, but here it's the pretty ones

The men aren't too good either, just more fucking drones, and the losers flock to flippono gook animals.

You LITERALLY cannot give me a solution to saving this shithole other than going full blown East London Shari'ah law (founded by 'Andy' Choudary in 2003). Same goes for the rest of the shitty west

I tried to go to as many seminars as I could at uni, it's the only opportunity in your life you'll get to laugh in libshits faces and it's socially acceptable.

I missed most of my seminars and got a 2:1 :^)

IS IT TOMMORROW NOW?

youtube.com/watch?v=TNBk09OOLXw

Hitchen a 7yo boi an chased downan stripped an raped lil guy .. told police Tory MP closed it down an he Got away with it ... paedo rapist tory .. ..But ok he paid kid senpai ..!

shuh met wuh donald trump like thur all custard weyaye let wuh gan treesa may

u

is qt running an implicit campaign against trannies by having an absolute monster on every week.

Bodies and how they intersect with society and shit like that.
It's stupid feminist/jewish bullshit, I can tell from the set readings. Sontag and all that. (Sontag was a literal advocate of open white genocide)

meh. I'll think about it.

I'm on track for a 2:1 as it stands. Not sure what I'll get in the end.

Well, it's not really socially acceptable, but if you're a madcunt I guess.

i really connect with these ideas on a deep and profound level
thank you, honk

Got a date this weekend lads.

This is unknown territory.

Shit's about to get real.

>Well, it's not really socially acceptable, but if you're a madcunt I guess.
What I mean is, you can call these retards out on their liberal bullshit, thinking everything is sexist and racist and so on; you won't be able to do that in a professional setting.

>Bodies and how they intersect with society and shit like that.
Either don't go, or go and speak out. Either way, don't sit there and accept it like a feeble little tosser.

With a boy or gril?

i'm just impersonating le geordie man on question time tbqh

People on this board still defend Peter 'I didn't vote for Brexit and we should stay in the customs union' Hitchenberg

Never trust anyone who was EVER dumb enough to be a communist

Your Argument: [________] 0%

>here it's the pretty ones

Yes, that's right, here it's the pretty landwhales who go with blacks.

NUR SECOND.

NUR SECOND.

>You LITERALLY cannot give me a solution to saving this shithole other than going full blown East London Shari'ah law (founded by 'Andy' Choudary in 2003). Same goes for the rest of the shitty west

Tough to argue against that, i fucking detest the fat wanker barrow boy civic nationalists who reject islam because they all of a sudden give a shit about fags and womens cunt license being revoked.

It's a shame islam comes with Shitskins.

CRYSTAL

CLEAR

kek, arguing with 10 sjw girls and a French lecturer about Brexit just after the vote during a EU Law seminar is a personal highlight

Yeah, you're right. Fuck that shit, I'm not going to subject myself to 3 hours of that garbage. they can fuck off with their kike marxist intellectual shite.

Can't be bothered to spend a whole 3 hours being yelled at for disagreeing with basically everything. If I voiced my real opinions I'd probably be kicked out.

An example, part of the set readings is about how beauty is not 'a virtue' and that that idea is a cancerous product of western society.
I just so utterly disagree with that that I would be forced to argue it like a sperg.

i'm trying to watch but the level of platitude spewing is making me want to hang myself. my ears have turned off

Cute pic desu.

NUR PROBLEM FOOKIN WEYAYE MAN

I got Dentist .. tomorrow at 10 am .. lol
I will be moar switched on than you wage slave cucks .. an RESPECT !!!! .. dont hate me cos .. I wanna help u lads ok ..:)

is that brianna wu's mom

Heard some shit in my time. Apparently Huck Finn is a racist book, 'Arab' is a racist term and of course, gender is a social construct.

The seminars I could deal with as at least there was some fun in breaking up the libshit echochamber, but I just tuned out of bullshit liberal lectures.

>If I voiced my real opinions I'd probably be kicked out.
You don't need to do that, 1/10th your power level will be enough for them to perceive you as a full 1488 skinhead.

Do you all know each other? Is it like LAN party?

>Yeah, you're right. Fuck that shit, I'm not going to subject myself to 3 hours of that garbage. they can fuck off with their kike marxist intellectual shite.
Good. Too many people say "just go, get it over and done with". But then those people are accepting it and telling the world they think it's okay, thus helping to further the thing that will see them destroyed. I have no time for ballless faggots.

Negotiate Happy Meal...

> pauses for laughter

Fuck off bitch

Fuck off.

Could a man be more british

What're you drinking tonight lad? A beer, a spirit? I fancy a nice rum myself.

Yeah I did Law so there actually wasn't TOO much SJW bullshit. I wouldn't have been able to cope with some sort of social science course.

Wow! Fancy that, people who have never met can agree on things!

>implying there is any other kind

Girl, same age as me (23).

>MUH RISE OF RIGHT WING PARTIES

fucking here we go lads.

Dont think Trips are Heros .. Long term Channer ok .. last one is Trevor an 7 years an posts for 2 weeks ,then goes .. Respect Old skoool :)

My degree was a mistake.
Thankfully, I'm in my final year, and I'm going to move to something a bit more interesting in the future.
Might study abroad, maybe scandinavia, somewhere like that.

/our nu-male/?

I assume you count yourself, amount the men, of course you could be a ugly land whale I suppose.
Or are you just larping the flag?
The British will do what the British will do, that is behind the comprehension of the lowly foreigner. And is most often the right thing to do.

Impossible.

Is she a CUTE, senpai? How did you meet here? How long have you known her? Tell me.

>My degree was a mistake.
What is your degree?

Whisky, with ice.

I'm not watching, what did he say?

>not watching

Don't move to Scandinavia.

t. Brit in Sweden.

The public sector actually made a profit in something. i.e., aka a southern railway franchise.

"Man babies"

literally Anita Sarkeesian

>she's a communist
>you're an idiot
madman

Listen we OWN this Base .. space ... !
there was some neg Yous .. ....NO shut the feck up ..an
An I glad I sorted that an OK .. all ok :)

ITT: NIGGER FAGGETS WHO NEED TAY TAY TO REMOVE THE RAPE PEOPLE FOR YOU....

Lovely choice, a real relaxing lat night choice.

You and me will be having words if you use such shirty memes with me again young man.

And why does that make him /ourguy/?

paedo ..lol

>Punished UKIPper

scandinavia that isn't sweden that is.

I'm wary to say what it is (very few unis in the country have it) but suffice to say it's kind of like sociology with literature.
So pure fucking cancer as it goes for this cultural marxism crap

>NIGGER FAGGETS
Go back to iDubz please, you have atleast five more years before the rules permit your use of Sup Forums.

?

SUCK MY VINEGERAY BALLSS FIGGOTTE

How do you mix sociology (a scientific discipline) with reading Roald Dahl's latest masterpiece? The fuck kind of meme have you paid for?

Has Brit/pol/ lad popped up yet?

Kek, always thought of him as "UKIP Pirate" but that's actually better

Listen I saved the idiots an through Mook an I Brit guys .. an I stop the Brit/pol trip fags .. an I an have doxxed an worked with Police ..The Board ok .. :)

>sociology
>(a scientific discipline)

sociology (a scientific discipline)

TURNS OUT THAT THIS IS THE EXACT MOMENT YOU REALISED EVERYONE KNEW YOU ARE A TOTAL CUNT

The title of it isn't as retarded as it sounds.
But the content of the course is.

I was young and retarded when I went in for this degree.

hello honk. wanna hang

Even the Indian guy has his head switched on

JO COX MENTIONED BABY

h-hang?

>Sociology is the scientific study of society, including patterns of social relationships, social interaction, and culture.
Now go suck a pee pee.

>I was young and retarded when I went in for this degree.
What exactly did you think you'd get out of it?

I want someone to stand up and ask
>who?

Kek. Don't stop there. Tell us more.

well at 18 years old I thought it would make me more employable and help me with the career I wanted to have (novelist)
what it actually did was depress me even further and make me essentially waste 4 years going into debt. Would not reccomend.

Also, at 18 I couldn't get a job for the life of me and had no clue what I wanted to do, so I went in to uni like the dumb bitch I am.

Yeah, like behind the ASDA near the metro?

The GP lady from Wolverhampton is hot.

oh it's you. no...

Shame. A sad waste of what could've been four years of self improvement and honing your literary skills. What exactly are your intentions upon leaving that place? You mentioned studying abroad, what are you looking to study?

i've stopped watching QT

what have i avoided ?

>useless pseudo-academics pretend their non-subject is scientific because that is what gets funding in our cultureless sewer of a society
>we should respect this abuse of ancient terminology because they said so

No.

MY BALLS NEED TO BE STUDIED FROM A SOCIETAL POINT OF VIEW, NAMELY HOW MUCH OF THEM CAN YOU FIT INTO YOUR THIN-LIPPED MOUTH, ... BECAUSE, YOU SEEM TO HAVE A PATTERN OF RELATING TO INTERACTING AND CULTURATING BALLS IN YOUR MOUTH, ... ALSO YOUR MUMMY SAYS STOP DOING THAT, ... IT INTERRUPTS THE ANAL BUM-FUCKING SESSIONS, THAT SHE DOES NOT CHARGE ANY MONEY FOR ...

why not?

Indulging him feels kind of cruel

because I don't

I won't watch it again after tonight it makes me too angry.

Why?

A 12 year old malt, among the company of wolves. A relief from 12 hour, well paid shifts. The wife having fled to bed, as soon as I reached for the bottle.

exactly, i've got better things to do than QT, such as shitposting on /his

>tfw the wifi and even the netflix connection down here is shit

ahhhh. i don't want to get up and put a dvd on. Nationalise internet, Corbyn!

rude

All you've missed is:
>ARE ENN-AYCH-ESS
momentum shills seem to have shut up
Hitchens being too quiet for my liking, i don't care about these other cucks