Ore monogatari

What does Sup Forums think of pic related

it was a nice show.

He gonna tear that pussy up...That or she becomes a super freak once she has a taste of sex.

Its a great show but this thread won't get anywhere because there's literally nothing to shit post about.

>Not shit posting big guy

I want a pocket hamster to fuck

Those are gonna be some ugly kids.

The sex must be crazy.

It was heartwarming and I'm glad that it stayed a pure love story. Sad it ensed, would've liked to see it through to marriage, but that's just nitpicking

>they end up getting his size and her looks
>giant amazon goddesses

yeah, there was hardly any drama in it. It was just them being cute and funny. Hope it gets a second season.

cute, but got boring REAL fast

Absolutely enjoyable.
But lack of DRAMA made it kinda dull.

If there is a second season I'd like to see them in the future, in college, no drama, no NTR, just love. Cute and fun things happening. I need a show I can chill and be happy with every now and again

his friend was in love with him.

AOTS

Dropped when the sister got together with the rapist.

Incredibly cheesy. Dropped.

Not a shoujo fan but it was enjoyable, very.

Suna was best bro and nothing more ;_;

KEK: the anime

It was pretty great
Made me smile

The power of love stops I beams and allows you to get out of a firery ridden structure.

>best bro
True, true.

This anime made me drop Kimi ni Todoke for it

It was pleasant.

And nothing of value was lost

I enjoyed the show but probably wouldn't rewatch it for some time.

The best love story ever told

It was pretty good and cute. I loved it, because there was little drama and they always supported and helped each other. BEST COUPLE.

Also does anyone know where I can watch the live movie? I want to see that too, I hope they didn't ruin the characters and plot too much.

I wanted Takeo, Rinko and Suna to have a threesome in the end tbqh

One of the best shows from last year. Glad they didn't dump some useless drama in it.

The first ten episodes were fluffy and kind of dull, but for some reason I felt it kicked into a higher gear during its second half. The plot was still paper thin, but it started to tell stories about side characters, dedicated a couple episodes to Takeo's mom giving birth to his baby brother, and introduced worthwhile romantic rivals for the main couple (who still ended up getting BTFO).

One of my favorite high school romances, though it's doomed to be forgotten in five years or so.

>brother
Uh user.

Is Suna gay?

>The manga hasn't been translated beyond Viz's official translations
>The anime ended at a later point than where the translated manga is currently

There is no bigger bro in anime history than Sunakawa.

Better than Katana

Will lose to Kizu, which will be best monogatari of all.

same shit every episode

The better girl.

That whole part took the show from great to amazing. Saijo was great.

Great show. But there was a bit too much impurity.

Good show

I want to make Nee-chan a mommy

But her definition of impure thoughts was just hand holding.

Adorable and nice to watch. It's so goddamn hard to find romance that doesn't have drama in it, and is just cute moments after cute moments.

Except for the ending. I wish Ichinose got hit by a truck. Fuck that guy.

That was hardly drama because it was pretty goddamn clear that she would deny him, and Takeo proved himself to be the better man by helping him despite the shit he was doing, and he still lost the girl.

I'm kind of mad she never found out how big of a dickhead he was. I want to see how she would have reacted had she heard him saying the shit he did to him. I was hoping she'd kick his ass or something but she's too much of a nice girl for that.

Kind of surprised Suna just stood there and watched, though. When that episode aired, everyone was thinking Takeo would go apeshit on him, but people forget that Takeo is way too nice for his own good, and would never get mad at someone for insulting him. Suna knows that better than anyone, though, so I'm disappointed he didn't say or do anything.

They're just way too nice people for that. While i can't empathize, i can like it for what it is, and it does fit their characters.