Are these old washed up hags still wondering why no one will date them?

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who gives a shit? enjoy your life faggot

And roasties will call men self absorbed.

>is this becoming a trend????????
I hate when they do this shit

Can't wait to see feminism burn in hell

She isn't even that bad looking for a 40 yo. She must be a gigantic well known slut if no one wants her.

Thank you for your valuable insight.

at least she's honest about her narcissism

He can't. He has to bitch about whores and cunts he'll never meet or even get a hand job from.
You can feel the sexual frustration emanating from your monitor. It's funny grown men come online to bitch and whine about some sorry ass gash.
No wonder you pussys need an /sig/ general just so you can learn how to be a man.
The fact this is even a thread screams beta bitch boi support group

people will bite the b8, could of been a good thread op but posters are too retarded.

so edgy...I bet you married the first tit cow that would fuck you

Probably just a cunt. My sister-in-law is mad that she can't get a 4th date but also can't open her mouth without shitting on men. Let them rot.

You and her are too picky. But she still has a trail of men willing to marry her old sexy ass and you have nobody willing to date you. NO ONE.

aaaaand we got one.

>$12,000 simply for the dress
>"Sologamy"
Just what's the end goal?

Narcissism and escape from reality.

Dude, she elected to 'marry herself.' She's the embodiment of 'piece of work.'

Fine! Go ahead and marry yourself, but remember that you will fall into a deep, deep hole of depression and loneliness. Humans are social animals, if you do this to yourself it's doing nothing but killing your brain cells. Idiot.

Perfect example on how western society has taken a shit.

If she has sex with a man, is she cheating on herself?

Why is always men's faults?

dried out narcissist old hag wants to experience the wedding day all her friends have been talking about

Jews have to make their money some how

These degenerates don't believe in monogamy.

It's all about attention, isn't it?

So much salt.

It's so strange that they can be satisfied by a sham.

We should just bring back the convents and monasteries for the people who can't find a mate. They can marry God.

i dont believe for a second that she is satisfied by that. She is just extremely self absorbed and this is the best way she can think of to fill a hole in her heart. A hole that should have been filled 10 years ago by a man and a baby.

Wait can you actually do this for that marriage tax break or whatever????

day of the roast soon

marriage means nothing to women.
they only care about being the center of attention at the ceremony and after party.

stay mad roastie
>I'm totally gonna revive the troll face

Does this really make you happy? I can't imagine being such disgusting bitter jealous little boy who feels happiness in other people's suffering, you will die alone you sick man

Is this basically just
>white woman throws herself a party
or is there some legal significance to this?

>post-wall woman marrying herself

Have we reached peak female narcissism?

do you even know where you are?

I don't give a single fuck until marrying yourself grants the same tax benefits as marrying another person.

How are they suffering? They are dead.

Can we just bring the concept of marriage back to a man and a women and stop trying to force it on everyone else? Trying to rope everyone under the umbrella of religious unity to be inclusive is just an obscene attempt to justify hypocrisy.

>1950s mindset
>bastard child on tit

Sex robots epitomize Matriarchy and offer women a solution to the threat of male superiority.

Sex robots don’t offer women “companionship,” they offer women complete dominance.

>>is this becoming a trend????????

yes, because it's happened once, and is so rare that we have to make an article about it, it is now a 'trend'

those fucking idiots.

In Eastern Europe a lot of women get married when they're 18-22
I married my wife when she was 20 you're a cuck marrying a woman in her late 20s especially if she isn't a virgin

>promiscuous women getting btfo
yes, yes it does

But women are too stupid to develop android waifus and artificial wombs.

>take picture of lady in wedding dress
>come up with bullshit story and click bait title
>get ad shekels from stupid goyim on Facebook

Any man that marries a woman that isn't a virgin, unless under very specific special circumstances like she is your brother's widow or something, you aren't human.

That article needs a merchant author badly.

wouldn't it be autogamy?

lmao you butthurt roastie

>jealous of not getting to stick your dick in literal biological cumdumpsters
Sorry you're still too pozzed to see that 90% of women are children and are deserving of subjugation

I bet she calls herself 'sassy'

All females are merchants.

>I'm a single mother with absolutely zero support from my bastard child's father. I could ask for child support but he's never had a job and going to prison soon. So, at least he won't be in the picture. Will you be my new cuck? Xoxoxox

what about divorcing herself?

>day of the roastie when

>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am.

>For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last.

>I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

Imagine the chatter from rosties as men come up with something similar

>lol what a loser
>virgin
>no personality
>worthless man

This woman on the article and many women who do this come to the realization that they are failures and they are unable to even become a fuckabke hole. How do you think they feel once the party is over, the lights shut off and the guests leave? lol, I feel no pity for these roasties

I don't understand, what is the point of this vid?

Poor bait. Made me reply tho. 4/10

>This 40-year-old married herself. Is 'sologamy becoming a trend?

And then she went home, cried for hours in bed, then got up and looked in the mirror and contemplated suicide.

So much yechhhh.

Wow so powerful
She's gonna be so happy

"choosing" lol

How did she manage to get 70 people to go? If I got invited to something as dumb as this there would be no way in hell I'm going.

>more than 5 lovers
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>teh evul mgtow meme

Free food. A lot of single women will go to weddings as well hoping to find a man.

>beta faggot confirmed
trust me fag boy, if you actually see women as the object they are and use them as such you wouldn't be here like an sjw bitching about usleless fucking nonsense
Enjoy your male feminist support group of fellow tampon users.
>married the first tit cow that would fuck you
Ahhhh the delicious projections. So damn tasty

thats called an hero

This story is too uncommon for comfort...

I think it has less to do with marriage being valued in white society (implying they value marriage and not just the wedding) and much more to do with living their lives in comparison to others. If everyone was like that, the human race would go extinct. Can't live your life to "keep up with the Jones" man...

I doubt anyone leaving even high school meet these requirements

redheads ought to be removed from this list. they just need more dick and anesthesia than your average gal.

Does that make you smile? The thought of your loneliness makes me smile :)
On a board that claims to care about degeneracy yet celebrates suicide of women who are victims of it
I'm a virgin, like you, but I'm desirable, unlike most you ;)
Enjoy your loneliness and misery, other people suffering won't improve your life though!

You're not evil, just gay.

@143265832

no that means people who have romantic relationships with cars desu

>le kike meme for white male self castration

She should die immediately when she gets on the motorcycle. That would make this video funny

Women are the reason why need always win. Sorry pol, but news have the money and the connections to make women happy. Sure, they need to supplement their women with uncut big black cock on a regular basis, but they are still smashing 10s whole your poor add is stuck with your fiat and a slam whale holy grail. Almost defeat, you lost. You cannot compete and they will breed you out of existence. You will go have to racemix while they get all the good WHITE girls

Could you imagine how absurd this would be to a person from 200 years?

I would just give up on life and die if a time traveler showed me how future generations simply abandoned the traditional culture that bestowed upon them every convenience and luxury they enjoy so much in favor of engaging in utter hedonism and debauchery, for just a little while.... what a fucking shame.

VIRGINS UTTERLY BTFO
R9K ON SUICIDE WATCH
A 40 YEAR OLD WASHED UP WHORE PREFERS TO DIE ALONE THAN BEING WITH YOUR VIRGIN LIFE

TOP KEK

mgtow is a meme. Convert to Christianity or Islam and get a loli wife that is still a pure virgin and we can save society.

>Oh look! Here's the photo of you I used to hunt for random no-strings-attached cock on a dating application in the 2010s!

i thought i couldn't get phased by this place anymore. what a perfect storm of melancholy

Women to avoid if you're looking for a relationship:
>if she's a woman