How often do you rewatch Cowboy Bebop?

How often do you rewatch Cowboy Bebop?
I watch it once every year.
It's like a deeply religious experience for me.

I don't.

I don't watch Sup Forums anime.

Whenever i'm in the mood to create a new reddit account.

Never seen it. It seems kinda shitty

It was good but not to my taste. I never intend to see it again.

Do you mean One Piece?

I've never seen it. Saving it for a day to come.

You've been watching anime for less than 3 years

Saw it once as a teenager, will never watch it again. Wasn't good then, isn't good now.

In other news, many Japanese college students haven't seen Gundam or Dragon Ball at all. They know about it, but never ever watched it in their life.

I started it 5 years ago and still only 6 episodes in. It's not something that I feel the need to watch, I have to force myself a bit.

They're not missing much.

It was ok. I enjoyed watching it, but didn't grow up with it, so the lack of nostalgia dictates I probably won't rewatch it

It's alright, but not great enough for me personally to rewatch.

Wrong.

I've seen the new classics, like GJBU and Tsuritama. You know, the ones you've never even heard of, kid.

At least once a year as well. I wonder if we'll ever find an anime that can top it. I don't think we will.

I watch it every now and then, but I don't watch the last few episodes, mainly not ep.23,24,25 and 26.

I like to think that the crew stayed together forever and just hunted criminal in space forever.

I really appreciated this anime. However, it´s like with great literature books. Somehow, they don´t become endearing.

I never watched is it really that good?

Just watch it and see for yourself, as long as you don't circlejerk about how it is GOAT animu 10/10 like leddit does.

I bet you got to mosque every Sunday too you hipster.

Quit shitposting.

>you hipster
> watching arguably one of the most famous mainstream animes
kek, go watch one piece you manchild, maybe you missed an episode.

>animes
>kek

I never circlejerk about something.

muslims go to mosque on fridays you inbred fuck

I bet you think getting a 100 on an IQ test is getting full credit too dumbshit.

It's quite good, Sup Forums hates it because of the degree of mainstream popularity it's achieved.

yes they are

LMAO BTFOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

>Sup Forums used to cherish cowboy bebop
>suddenly they realized teenagers liked it and rejected it for the rest of time
Sup Forums was a mistake

>all these contrarians trying to fit with the BIG GUYS here on Sup Forums

I love anything that has only one-two seasons to it.
perfect length

Yeah I watched Cowboy Bebop and it was good but not great. Good music and animation but not much else desu. Wouldn't rewatch anytime soon.

ITT: Contrarian fucks.

Not saying Bebop is the best anime there is, but it's better than nearly every series I see Sup Forums circlejerking over.

Cowboy Bebop is the worst anime I ever saw.
Samurai Champloo was the second worst.
Evangelion was the third worst.
They all kept me depressed throughout the entire run. No positive feelings at all. I suppose they have DEEP meanings but I nearly killed myself by the time I reached the end of each of them.
I watch anime to enjoy myself, not trying to make sense of a series of random actions by a character.

I blame the fanbase being so cancerous as to why it is hated, people who have seen like 20 anime think it is the greatest anime and then stop watching due to this retarded thinking that nothing will ever be as good as it.The circlejerks also don't give it a good reputation.

Its very good, not the best.
Only edgy redditurds shit on it just to try to fit in.

90s anime is trash

Bebop isn't even that sad till the end, though.

Bebop is so fucking underwhelming. All the characters are drunks and I have a feeling that the show was aimed at drunks too. So boring though. There's almost no plot.

every episode is slow and stupid, like an old car that keeps breaking down. You expect me to not get depressed when watching that happen?

you should watch it because tells you to and also so you can shit on it if you felt it was average.
You need to be a real normie to enjoy it though. I seem to be missing that normieness

There are many good 90s anime. At the very least it was better than the 80s, and probably the 70s too.
90s anime often has great art, looks really good, and the openings are rad. And anime hair! No decade had more anime hair than the 90s, and modern anime doesn't have anime hair at all.

on top of that I also like the sci fi setting it has

it's a good anime, just leave it at that

No. 90s is shit compared to 80s and 70s. It has the fugliest art in all of anime.

60's so cute

>liking plastic chinese made dolls
thank-god the 70's are gone

Watch Madoka Magica.

They're only missing out on Gundam, honestly.

>watching any kawaii shit
>ever

Sayonara Zetsubou user

Don't mind the character designs, user; it'll help get your mind off of depressing stuff like those you listed.

God, why is it that most anime fans have such trash tastes?

yeah I know right? fuck reddit for liking cowboy bebop

Only watched it once like a year ago, planning to it again at some point