youtube.com/watch?v=SW3UoN15fPs
youtube.com/watch?v=tMnGmoLS6zo
youtu.be/cS4yXFTj9Mc
pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WEBMS

I NEED THEM NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

You should have been in the first thread where I was taking webm requests.

I guess I could still take a couple more.

Thanks doc.

It was pretty good. My only concern now is how the fuck they plan on fitting the rest in without fuck retarded pacing and splits. I'm sure it's possible it just seems like they're setting themselves up for failure. VA and SO should be good in 39 episode seasons if they stick to that though.

Give me a webm of josuke

[Yakety Sax] when?

youtube.com/watch?v=SW3UoN15fPs

I love Narancia.

Anyone have Josuke's smile from today's episode?

You can't love Narancia all the threads. Let her rest a bit, nigger.

My god, it fits.

Not really liking part 4 much. Is it going to get better? It's actually making me appreciate part 3 more.

So did you think the same thing of part 2 when you were watching part 3?

4 has one of the best villains in the series. For now, just enjoy the kinda goofy ride.

The second half is pretty good, it just takes ages for the main villain to be introduced. There isn't much focus in the beginning which was something that Part 3 had down well since we know what the endgame is and what the stakes are. Also the Stands get super inventive as Part 4 goes along and the creativity and quality of fights in 4 onwards blows 1-3 out of the water.

It's mostly SOL, but the main villain appears in about 5-7 episodes, and gets a lot better.

>single
>lives by the coast
>absolutely enamored by the Joestar bloodline
>lives in the same country as his mom
She's pretty much perfect for Jotaro. Too bad she's not Italian because then Jolyne/Irene wouldn't exist.

You'll appreciate it in due time. Part 5 and 6 return to stand of the week. Part 4 is the most unique of all the parts.

No. The series went downhill without the ripple.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMnGmoLS6zo

Why could they figure out where the baby was with the help of blood? Sorry, I don't understand this.

The baby turned the blood invisible. Therefore, there'd be a spot where blood wouldn't appear.

Water is clear, and the baby makes everything around it invisible, so they wouldn't be able to find it without adding some color to the water.

The blood got turned invisible when it got close to the baby. The water was too clear to see where it turned invisible (this was made clear in the manga but they coloured the water a deep blue in the anime for some reason so it made less sense). Joseph's Ripple was too weak to do much and Hermut Purple could only search in strands which would take too long, so the only way to stop the baby from drowning was to do something drastic.

I was gonna say they could've used the milk for that, but I realize they didn't have much time and Joseph's the kind of guy who would throw his life to save another.

Not the guy you replied to, but I thank you guys for clearing it up.

>The water was too clear to see where it turned invisible (this was made clear in the manga but they coloured the water a deep blue in the anime for some reason so it made less sense)
Alright, it seems I have to except this. Thanks.

This shit was way too cute. I love babies that are older than 4 months.

>I love babies that are older than 4 months

I agree. They have more meat.

>reminder that we get one episode focused mainly on Kosaku

Rikiya better deliver.

Got another "OH MY GWOOOD!" from the old man. I was really hoping there would be one for the last two episodes.

Daiya-chan is for me!

youtu.be/cS4yXFTj9Mc
Okuyasu sounds CUTE

does Achtung Baby go anywhere, in like whole whole series, besides that fight that rohan had she doesn't do anything right ?

N
Nigger stole my b
Nigger stole my bike
Nigger stole my bike
Nigger stole
my bike

So was Joseph just messing with everyone? It seems like he can walk normally without a cane and hear everything perfectly

Shizuka shows up in the background sometimes with Josuke and Joseph. Other than that and RPS kid, no.

Nope, nothing. She's part of the reason Joseph gets better though, having a kid to raise stimulates his brain again and helps with his senility.

Yes. Although being around new people and getting in exciting situations may have also helped in getting him more active.

Yeah, it's a combination of pranking and He wasn't ever as bad as he pretended to be, but he got even better.

My grandpa got a dog when he was in his 80s and she was AMAZING for his health and spirits in his final years.

Somewhat, but he still had some actual memory loss and hearing issues. Mostly he just used it as an excuse to escape responsibility because he's lazy but some of it was definitely genuine.

Why is Josuke so cute?

Suzie Q was fucking pissed, so he faked it so hard he actually became senile. Shizuka knocked him out of it, though.

>Do you like the new episode?
>>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

I have a confession. While I've browsed Sup Forums regularly for about 4 or 5 years now, never once did I know that other people actually like Jojos (except for the manga which nobody reads for some odd reason)

Good to meet you, jobros

>fucking listen to me for goddamn once Okuyasu

How is that posible?
there are Jojo threads literally 24/7

Did you somehow miss the stone ocean and SBR threa-
>stone ocean scanlation ended 8 years ago
FUCK

>except for the manga which nobody reads for some odd reason
except 90% of the fanbase? and this general has been around for ages

People here love jojo manga though
Good to meet you too mate

The existence of Okuyasu himself is enough to make JoJo into a healing anime

We love the manga here though, it's just that a new episode came out a few hours ago. Pop around every month whenever a new chapter releases for discussion and dank memes. That's when these threads are at their best.

I hope they cut the alien chapters. Don't know what Araki was thinking there, a character that has no relevance and is never fleshed out at all. Josuke cheating at gambling feels really out of character too, even if it's against Rohan.

Guys, it's because he's been hibernating for years.

He's a goddamn rock person.

>every chapter must have complete relevance to the story and have big explosions and fights
fuck off faggot, the downtime in part 4 is what makes it so great

Damn it i'm in costa rica's nacional natural park but i managed to get internet and post this

DiU has the best villain in the series and some of the best moments and great stands.

Think we'll get a new OP next week?

>Cut based fabulous Legolas

How about we cut out your shit taste?

If anything, they should cut out Highway Star. Boring ass feet stand.

Incest is disgusting you goat fucking residue

Die

Yeah, new cour means new OP. We're pretty much guaranteed to get a third one in episode 27 too.

Everybody love traps who don't act like traps

I like the anime,but it could do without Kouichi spelling out everything that happens.

Or maybe he's Kars that just came back from space, and it took him a few years to start thinking again

So, Surface can stand right next to the person they're copying without forcing them to move exactly the same way, like when Josuke and Koichi ran into them after beating on those biker guys, right?

That would be a great way to fuck around with somebody if you weren't an idiot like Hazamada.

Mikitaka's the only reason why the Superfly fight goes the way it does.

Then they would have to cut out Superfly, because he helps fight there, and also Cheap Trick because Rohan's house wouldn't be burned down.

Three is kinda excessive imo.

I mean, I'd rather they save that money to go into the animation. I don't want Josuke vs Kira with the quality of Dio's World.

Highway star is the best action sequence in part 4, with Josuke getting creative with his stand power and the motorcycle. Also it forces him and Rohan to work together, which is cool to see.

He's not even a trap, he's only drawn feminine by fans. He looks like a greasy Italian manlet in the manga which is what he is.

Could also do without Speedwagon doing the same, but it's okay when he does it because he's a meme, right?

This. I never once thought Narancia was a girl.

Abbachio on the other hand...

It seemed less prominent in the manga, plus he screamed less. I dunno why they decided to make Koichi scream so much in the anime but I wish they hadn't.

He looks just like that gross rock paper scissors kid from part 4.

Why didn't Josuke just take Joseph to see Tonyo?

No,i dislike it with every character that does this. It just stood out to me the last few episodes.

I knew he was a guy because he didn't have the same face as every other JJBA female

This guy, however

I agree but it's practically confirmed.

>Taking fanart as canon
Abbacchio looks more like a girl than he does. Narancia's just a really childish guy, which is reflected in his Stand being a toy plane prone to a lot of collateral damage. Fuck off to /cm/ already.

>implying everything needs to happen on-screen

I knew Ferdinand was a guy from the start. Look at his chin.

But I really did think he was a girl in the 5 Plus 1 chapter. Only when Mista picks on him on the boat did I notice he was a guy

This is why is prefer manga in general. With manga you just kinda glance over those parts,while in the anime it gets dragged out because of the voice acting.

>Confirmed

Where?

I wish Tonio got more scenes anyway, though. Guy deserves something.

>DiU has the best villain in the series and some of the best moments and great stands.
I liked Valentine more as a villain. Otherwise I agree with you and the only real contester for second best villain is Dio because he's so iconic.

So did Trish actually stay with Giorno and Mista after Part 5?
I can't imagine she had much else to do.

Tonio needs specific foods to cure specific things. And aging is a lot harder to combat than stomach aches and athletes foot. In one of the one shots he and Rohan break into a guarded facility to steal abalones to cure his girlfriend's cancer, so for something as all-encompassing as aging he probably needs super rare ingredients.

I bet you thought Hot Pants was a guy as well.

Brain problems are canonically confirmed really hard to fix, even with Pearl Jam. Each dish is specifically made to treat an issue, hence why he needed to get some abalone to treat his girl's tumor or whatever it was.

don't forget that everyone was a perv

She became an Italian pop star but never forgot about them, always staying grateful.

Why the fuck would she join them after Bruno gave everything to give her a good life?

She became a singer, tells you in PHF

Hey, not my fault Araki drew her differently after out we figured she wasn't a he.