Be american

>be american
>risk your life to fight for america
>get deported
explain this fellow americans. this dude can barely even speak spanish, lived his whole life in the US, and served in military and he got deported to mexico.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7pwykBrGJw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N6rjCvgRkq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you need to be an actual citizen to be considered american fucking mongoloid.

Who gives a fuck. Mexicans are literally all retarded and should be eviscerated from the Earth. And the US military is a pathetic joke.

our citizenship rules are fucking retarded though. falling out of a vag on within our borders should not be enough. the spartans required someone to own land, serve in the army, and be over 30 to be considered a citizen. this is why we're so cucked
u mad wite boi?

What makes somebody an American, though? Is it love for the country and willingness to die for it like this dude, or a piece of paper stating that someone belongs here even if they actually hate their Homeland, such as any fucking left turd out there?

>>risk your life to fight for america
You can join US Mil only if you are LEGAL alien. Fuck off, we are full.

Didn't know The Rock had an autistic little brother

It's simple. Commit fraud thus break the law. Get deported.
I like how the first one is all vague about the specific circumstances too. So I can only assume his passenger 'fired the illegal weapon' and he didn't turn them in.

>be illegal wetback
>sop up american tax dollars fighting in a jewish war
>somehow believe that this warrants respect and citizenship

thanks for your service. bye.

He did not renounce his citizenship to mexico

Can illegals serve in the armed forces? I thought they disqualified Americans with dual citizenship, so how can they let in someone who doesn't even have American cit? Could it be, f-ff-ffake news?

Law and order do not make exception.

>be American
>get deported

Sorry buddy, Americans don't get deported. Go fight for Mexico instead.

>lived his whole life in the US
Clearly not or he'd be an American and wouldn't have been deported.

>What makes somebody an American, though?
Being an American citizen you fucking retard.

Am I supposed to have a problem with that?

no nigger. if you honorably prove your worth you can be granted citizenship. however, if you participate in a felony or other violent crimes you can lose your citizenship and be deported. no one that was granted it just randomly gets deported. unless you act like a commie nigger criminal.

Fine let him and everyone else in and either way he's fucked.

>Smuggled over the border to get free military training
>Plan to get high paying job back in Mexico or South American banana republic, being a killer or bodyguard for cartel kingpin
>Get deported
Yeah, it's probably not the case with this taco, but it happens way too often to take any chances. Fuck off.

idc what they did
If anything they need to be fined for wasting civilian taxpayer money, and billed for everything he breathed on in the military
No one really cares about veterans anyway but other veterans.
Every single person calls them a cock sucker as soon as they're done wheeling out of their speech or getting 2% off on a sandwich

I'm more upset that illegals were in our military in the first place.. doesn't anyone check these people out?

all them niggas wearing camo.. totally 'refugees'

Explain what? How did he get into the military with little English skills?

Are you a veteran, user? Are you okay? Not every state is like that.

this
do retarded libs not realize how dangerous that is?

If your brown turn around

All this time he didn't know he wasn't a citizen? Duh.

>non-white
>american

No, but people using it as an arguing point is stupid
Any opinion outside of combat from them is like starting off a question with "Well, as a lesbian woman.."
Pointless

CNN ... Next!

Americans are truly the niggers of the world.

dumb fuck

That's just plain rude, Texas.

whats your arguing point you fat fucking loser? you are a nobody. you argue what points? on the internet? and youve done what in life? literally nothing. you are a pathetic loser with nothing. you are clearly butt blasted. someone actually has a "talking point" while you sit in your fat cunt moms single-wide. what can you say youve done? voted? lollssss based pepe! fuck off worthless bird chested fuck.

bruh ur acting like they were not paid for their service

Also. He could not get citizenship? dude you're a prime candidate if you're in the service

If you are in NE Wisconsin you have friends and compatriots. My pops runs a group dedicated to helping vets know their rights and not having that outlook as it seems to frequently end with a bottle or bullet. Not all civvies bash the uniform.

>>be american
He isn't. Isnt a full US citizen.

it is illegal to join the military as an illegal

If he lived his whole life in America he would be a citizen.

Raus beaner

Incorrect, you can join as an undocumented immigrant. After 3 years of good service in the armed forces you are granted citizenship. I personally attended some of these ceremonies. Which is why this guy story is somewhat skeptical.

That is just another sign, that USA is turning into a typical latin-american state.

being born in this country or gaining citizenship if you aren't born in the US. its pretty simple honestly.

This right here. The entire story is not being told. This spic did something to get deported. It was most certainly not for no reason like he is trying to lead us to believe. If I had to guess I'd say he has gang ties that were not discovered until after he had started serving, but there are tons of other reasons I can think of as well.

shouldn't have come to the US illegally then

Sounds like he will be a great Mexican citizen, but I think your story is fake. I never heard of illegal aliens being allowed to serve.

Unless you're a complete fuckup, you're pretty much guaranteed citizenship after 3 or 4 years honorable military service.

>possible to gain citizenship via military service
>reeeee I'm a veteran and got deported
I'm sorry what, did he get discharged before completing his contract or something? You get granted citizenship after three years of service and I can't think of any branch that lets you enlist for less than that off your first contract.

Hey man can i get the contact info of that group?i need some help.

>explain this fellow americans
it's simple. pedro jumped the border. and doesnt have his papers. it doesnt matter if pedro lived in america for 30 years. he jumped the boder. technically he isn't even american. he's an illegal alien.

Cartels routinely send people to the US to train in the military. I'm not saying that was this guy's case because I frankly don't care all that much. If he loved the country he should have been trying to gain citizenship to begin with and not hold any grudges against the country when they are forced to act when he is caught. He may not hold any grudges right now, but it would help his case to come forward and say he was not happy with the victim status CNN tried to paint him with, and give full disclosure on the decision to pull his green card. Many times there are additional reasons for doing so, like missing court dates or connections made with others involved with crime while being around a crime they perpetrated.

Heinous reservists. You do 2 active 6 inactive. They deploy often and are made up of mostly Mexicans.

The funniest shit I saw was in Korea there was a KATUSA (korean augmentee to the us army) that had grown up since age 5 in the us as a legal alien. Joined the army, did a few years then got booted for popping hot for weed. Recieved a general discharge then got in trouble with the law when he was a civilian again. Got deported to Korea then was conscripted almost immediately. He had been a medic when in US Army, then attached to our batallion aid station as a KATUSA, treated like shit by both sides, doing all the scutt work, paid shit, and didnt even have the excuse that he didnt know how the us army operated.

You can't get deported for not being an American if you're actually an American

why would this traitor not "risk his life" to help his own people? we dont want him either...

>1988
>risked your life to fight for america

The craziest I saw in my enlistment was a Korean guy who was 1 deployment senior to me. He had been adopted by a family from deep backwoods Mississippi when he was 2 . He had the thickest southern drawl of anyone I've met in my entire life. I could not believe my ears when I first heard him speak and thought that he was just doing a well rehearsed imitation. I ended up not being able to control myself and laughed in his face(bad move as a boot) and ended up doing push-ups while 4 or 5 of my seniors kicked me in the ribs and kicked sand in my face. He had a completely white name, but he went by Chang. Also he was 6'1( tall as fuck for an Asian), ripped like an 80s action hero, and was rarely ever seen without a dip, chew, or cigarette.

Behold: the ideal East Asian.

Spics are the #1 reason this country is falling apart. Fuck em

shut your commie pig mouth. shit skin subhuman

b-b-b--b-b-b-b-but!!! r*ssia is ssssso based and white!!!!!

Being of European descent is the only prerequisite for An actual American. Anyone else is temporarily invading

retard

still not an excuse to break the law, dont give a fuck if your the most patriotic mexishit ever. go home and come back the right way

He was used, you're an idiot if you think you will be rewarded for breaking the law.

How do you "accidentally" end up in a car with TiĆ³ two guns the cholo nigger discharging a weapon out of a moving car and not use your better sense to get out of the situation? Reeks of bullshit, he deserves to be cartel chaff

youtu.be/N6rjCvgRkq0

hector barajas' crimes start at 7:05 he was kicked out for a DUI. Then after he was a civilian he got in trouble for firing a gun out a car.

Mexico will handle this traitor.

>fight for america
you mean the chosen people

pretty sure you need to be a citizen to serve in the armed forces too. stop posting bullshit op.

>libertarian. Stalinist.
huh. I didn't know Destiny posted on Sup Forums.

You can sign up with a green card and you get your citizenship in basicso yeah they cant deport veterans because all of them are legal americans

america is for the whites REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!