Oy vet I can't wait to give tax cuts to my very rich friends who love kosher!

>Oy vet I can't wait to give tax cuts to my very rich friends who love kosher!

Why did you vote for him?

>Oy vet
It's vey
Oy vey
If you're gonna be a faggot and shill at least get the memes right

He's a kike puppet

Trump is /ourgoy/

>Why did you vote for him?
Simply because he was better than the alternative.

Hillary: Certain death in a wood chipper
Trump: Aggressive brain-lung-pancreatic cancer

Both of our "choices" for President were ultra-wealthy New York elites with princess daughters married to powerful Zionists. There was never going to be much difference between them (the ultimate truth of the election being "rigged").

And that both "choices" were much the same is important to remember going forward, since managing Trump will be as necessary as managing Hillary.

For the lulz. Watching this trainwreck is hilarious.

I see what you're getting at with the analogy but honestly I'd take the wood chipper. Also Hillary woulda been better because her political experience would make up for all the dumb shit trumps done so far. fuck off if you think some of his decisions arent negatively affecting the US despite how romanticized they can be on Sup Forums

>honestly I'd take the wood chipper
Sometimes in the middle of a slow, painful disease a quick death seems like it might be better.

Though I'd say perhaps a more accurate analogy isn't wood chipper, it's being used as a living organ donor - like a fly is consumed by a spider. The process wouldn't be quick or painless. It would be the equivalent of being digested alive.

But I can understand the temptation to romanticize the path not taken.

Because I was to stupid to realize I was being played by America's most famous con-man in cahoots with Russia.

I'm a Trump Voter, and I'm dumb as shit.

This. There still would have been a Republican Congress aggressively opposing her and we wouldn't have to deal with this giant retarded man-child, thin-skinned faggot, crying and whining on twitter all day. That being said, Trump's Presidency with a Republican Congress has been a NOTHING BURGER anyway so...

>Because I was to stupid
As demonstrated in your shilling fail.

I'm saying Sup Forums is doing the romanticizing... Did you have that spider thing ready for the first person who replied?

build wall/ban muslims
this is all he has to do to be a good president

FUCKING SHREMP REEEEEEEE

I BELIEVED IN YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

Because frogs

Wall is 60 miles long. Youre a jewbag

Can't hear you over the tax cuts coming my way.

The wealth will trickle down I'm sure!

No, it's been going great. Deportations are way up, things are just not moving AS well as they could be.

A victory is always good. A defeat at this point means the country gets flooded with shitskins and we lose whatever chance we might've had.

You can also spot an infiltrator by their sniveling obsession with MUH RICH HUU HUUUU MUH TAXES AREN'T HIGH ENOUGH HUUU HUUUUUUUUUUUU

It's really typical liberal bullshit. Nobody on the Right cares that rich people don't pay more in taxes, and we shouldn't. All taxation should be abolished.

How many Billions did he allow to Israel's military budget already?

He is /ourGOY/

Because it was time to put the WHITE back in the WHITE HOUSE. Fuck Killary.

I realize what you're saying. I was replying that the path not taken is equally a romanticization. *Both* sides do their romanticizing. (It's actually a quaternity, in that both sides romanticize and feel regret.)

And I didn't think of spider or image ahead of time, in writing the response to you I simply thought of the spider analogy and then went to look for an appropriate picture.

>This is the stupidity of a Trumnigger

>All taxation should be abolished.

You have to be 18 to post here

Worth far more than the paltry $4B a year is the complete control of America's trillion-dollar-a-year military.

Not that with violently Zionist offspring anyone could have seen that coming, no no, total surprise.

>tax cuts to my very rich friends

An unemployable retard like you thinks "rich" is anybody who doesn't live with their mom. In reality the truly wealthy don't pay taxes of any significance and never will.

It's telling that you Marxists can't think of any better way to get ahead without having to fuck over someone else. It is as though you don't even care if you're better off as long as nobody else is allowed to be any less pathetic an miserable as you are.

>In reality the truly wealthy don't pay taxes of any significance and never will.

>Literally proved the OP right

Why are Trumpfags so stupid?

>muh Russia
brainlet confirmed

>wetbacks invading is fine
Wall is more important than anything else by a factor of 100, otherwise America is just going to become a violent shithole. Leftists will never admit genetic reality but it is inevitable.