Girls und Panzer GuP

Girls und Panzer GuP
Please try and keep brexit posting to a minimum

Other urls found in this thread:

gcp.xii.jp/garupan_app
a.pomf.cat/cnsevb.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep bulling boys.

Is this the continuation of that page? TL of those please.

Post darj.

For no reason really.
None.
Nothing to do with politics.

Post tanks

Cutest midriff?

How did they lose money on the film, I thought it did incredibly in cinemas alone and that's not even considering merchandise sales

SauceNao the pic. It's from pixiv, so easier to find.

>Please try and keep brexit posting to a minimum

Also try to get yuri posting at a minimum.

That's even more annoying than hearing about how Darjeeling's country is ruined.

Okay

/u/ is only ok, when is for Erika bullying

Why did something happen to Japan?

Post more sisters.

>no comma
Erik has some nice boobs.

GUYS

Ok

Actas got fucked by the infinite delays. And they're only one of contractors for Garupan. They're not part of the production committee.

Without a shadow of a doubt, Momoga is such a cutie, shame there's so little art of her

Mikko

GuP still viable for continuation in the future. Just because Studio Actas lost money because they overspent over the budget that set to do the movie and didn't got profits from the success of the movie because they aren't part of the production committee, doesn't mean they wouldn't do another. Some anons just overblown that piece of news as Actas became bankrupt because of it, which is not unless proven.

Erika is love
Erika is life
I just want Erika to smile again
Erika a miracle of the universe
Erika might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

Ignore the other thread

Please post more transparent pngs like this
This is wonderful

>her only job is to be an unlikable thundercunt
>Sup Forums: WE LOVE HER

Just stop.

>You will never be married to Erika
>You will never greet her after a rough day of Senshado
>You will never maker her her favourite meal
>You will never see her smile as she eats it
>You will never kiss her softly on her lips, nor will you hold her hands, and neither will you make love to her on the kitchen table.

Why live?

Nothing at all

Is there a set of these?

There is a link with a rar with all the pics some threads ago

But will the comittee trust them for an eventual S2 or spinoff?

Trump--I mean Kay will save Darjeeling from the grasps of globa--bald old men.

Is he trying to tell me something, lads?

Can anybody dig up the link for me, or make a new one?

These threads don't even link to each other.

Erika should look for others girls

>Someone saved it

Here is the link, save them yourself

gcp.xii.jp/garupan_app

What is the obsession with dogs?

gcp.xii.jp/garupan_app

Thank you

why

The end product was great, despite the overspending Actas did. They just need to manage their budget well in the future.

Rough breakdown of the GuP situation.
GuP project owns the IP and they can get investement from anyone and contract any studio they want.
Bandai invested in the movie and owns distribution rights for the time being.
Actas were contracted to make the movie under direction of the GuP project.
Actas agreed to a fixed budget to make the movie.
The director, Mizushima is a perfectionist who's really bad at schedules and management.
The movie got delayed for two years and ended up way longer than expected.
Actas went over budget.
Movie is extremely successfull and makes a fuck ton of money.
Bandai gets most of the money and actas only gets the money they agreed to regardless of the movies success.
Actas pays for the delays out of their own pockets.
Bandai wants to milk the franchise but the GuP project are out of ideas for a sequel.
It's unclear if actas will go bankrupt but if they do, bandai will probably pressure the GuP project to contract another studio.

Best case scenario: Bandai compensates actas for the loss and Mizushima gets ideas for more GuP.
Worst case scenario: Actas goes bankrupt and bandai buys the GuP IP only to milk it into a husk of its former self.

Cute dogs

Erika's just as miserable user. There's a Maho shaped hole in her heart that can never be filled.

Erika is literal perfection others can't even compete.

I'm in love with Kay.

How did the Type 89 survive a direct hit from the IS-2? Was overpenetration taken into account?

The Nishizumi are already taken

>you will never be that rabbit

I don't think that was a direct hit

JOJONI

So happy Brex- I mean St gloriana won that exhibition match vs Germa- KMM and Miho.

They did great works despite going over the budget, so of course. Actas didn't lose money just because they're not part of the production committee. It's because the current committee are being an ass to them. In theory, Actas could ask the committee to cover the cost for going overbudget and the committee can say yes or no to that. In this case, they said no

I can think of a few that can compete

What are their powers?

There are better

Cute trap

Kuromorimine vs Gloriana ova when?

I just rewatched it, at the end of episode 9 you can see the track getting blown away with what seems to be a hit just ahead/under it, and then at the start of episode 8 you see some non essential external parts on the ground and the Type 89 limping on a single track

top qt

Mikko can overcharge any engine, Mika can summon a radar kantelle and Akis hair bands shoots lightning.

Can't she just stop at food and tanks? Why does she have to go out and steal the balloons from a child's birthday party?

She's a she

Can someone translate these?

A girl can't has this cute butt

What's with the circlejerk? Do you dislike the series this much?

Rude

Noriko is the biggest meme character.

Rewatching the Pravda match reminded me of how fucking based Kaichou is. Totsugekies harder than the bakas while being even more effective than the Finns, without dropping the mischievous smile the entire time.

Best flattie.

a.pomf.cat/cnsevb.webm

That's not how you spell Mika.

Kaichou is so great

I feel ashamed for having never noticed that before. I hope I can atone for my sins by licking her bellybutton until my tongue falls off.

Shut up dog

Chovy's Chovys aren't that big.

>The director, Mizushima is a perfectionist who's really bad at schedules and management
False. Mizushima is good with scheduling and management, he is known for that. And he's not a perfectionist, he just have a high standard. Okay, same meaning. You're right, he is a perfectionist.

Last two points are just your assumptions. Fair and probably right, but still just assumptions.

Starting a family with Caesar!

T A K A - C H A N

A lot of the Yukari requests turn out great.
Let's hope we get a good one this weekend too.

Who's the least loved guppie?

Hippos starting a family with each other!

I can't think of any that are disliked

Erika

>Also try to get yuri posting at a minimum.
Screw you, posting of any GuP mom shouldn't be restricted.

I want to get caught perving on Kay.