Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

preview
youtube.com/watch?v=7yUKdkP6O0Y

im glad that Julius looked slightly better in the pv than before

Previous

Why does Subaru end up fighting this guy?

Julius is definitely looking better than last episode.
Can't say the same for Reinhard though

Best mate being a fuccboi yet again!

You don't need to user.

Looks like Subaru's gonna need an EMT

He proclaims to be Emilia's knight. Because everyone was thinking poorly of her because she was an half elf with no knight supporting her. Obviously they all know he's lying, but he still makes an ass out of himself, Julius takes it up to himself to teach him a lesson and wants a duel with him, so they fight.

He will be denied service because he has no insurance.

Probably a mix of natural idiocy and the whole thing where he's literally bewitched.

Talk Shit
Get Hit

Because Subaru went full stupid.

Why does Subaru agree to a duel with swords that are wooden for some reason if he knows he has no talent in swordsmanship? It's the right of the challenged to pick the type of duel.

Looks like Emilia is tired of his bullshit.

Literally Walmart Konosuba

Claims to be a knight in front of a whole order of legit knights who obviously feel offended that some random autist is pretending to be one of them.
Julius gets angry, Subaru keeps being a prideful autist and they end up in a duel where Subaru gets his shit beaten but keeps getting up till it turns kind of uncomfortable for everyone involved.

So, LNfags, does Emilia recognize Subaru as her knight in the lastest arc?

>LN

julius pretty much saved his life with that fight because what subaru did was very insulting for other Knights

Julius did that because any other Royal Knight could attack and kill Subaru. By beating Subaru to a pulp, he wanted to save him

Sorry, WN.

Fuck you for trying to look knowledgeable over such petty crap, you retarded fuck.

You keep saying that, but some other also says Reinhardt told him to chill the fuck out, and he didn't. So it was quite clear they weren't quite the barbarians you claim then to be.

Everyone is tired of his bullshit, but I'm not going to think too harshly of him. It's not entirely his fault he acted like such a moron.

No, it was an act of price, even Reinhardt can see that.

Kinda.

>Correcting ignorance is a sign of trying to look knowledgeable

Btw, not him.

>thinks babbies are made by kissing

Sure, but he let his emotions dictate what he would do too much, when it was pretty clear it wouldn't amounts to much when he can hardly defend himself on the level of a knight.

Well, I don't actually disagree with you on any point. It's just that the WN implies there's a reason for his irrationality and why he can't stand to be separated from Emilia, which popped up while they were still walking around the city together in this current arc.

>Whenever he was beside Emilia, he never failed to feel invigorated and excited. That’s why there wasn’t anything worse for him than getting the cold shoulder like this. ‘What’, ‘when’, Subaru fell into a panic as he raced to find what he’d done to put her in a bad mood.

>If he got rejected by Emilia then he’d be all alone in this world. In this world Emilia had become his sole meaning of existence.

>As the wheels in Subaru’s head started grinding, the way he defined himself worked itself in a bad direction. His vision dimmed as nerves in his head screamed. A dark emotion crept up in his heart. He subconsciously understood this was the same as the dark hand he’d seen before. His lips trembled as the negative emotions started to run wild.

So, I can forgive him rather easily for his stupidity.

Emilia a cute.

A CUTE.

If it turns out that Satella was indeed making him more infatuated with Emilia than normal for some reason then yeah, his retardation makes way more sense.

Damn, they showed him getting beat up pretty badly there. That's actually nice.

>an appa
>anapa
Everytime I see priscilla

And then I keep hearing my pilot in DCS talking with the tower, why the fuck is this stuck in my head.

Well, at the very least she's definitely making him way more scared of the idea of losing or being separated from her.

He said later to Marcos that any other knight would have killed him. Even later, first thing Julius does when he sees Subaru is apologise to him

EMILIA MAJOR ANGEL

>Everyone is tired of his bullshit
Except Rem.

Shes not letting him off that easy though, the verbal abuse has increased tenfold.

Yeah, but she's saying it nicely. Still, at least she's not lying to make him feel better.

How cute are Mimi's interactions with pretty boy?

Not as cute as Ram's

These previews are amazing

DELETE THIS

EMT! EMT! EMILIA-TAAAAAAAAAAAN~~~~!

Did Emilia say something about idols in the preview?

LET'S MUSIC START

Because she found someone who she believes as even more pitiful than her.
It's really pathetic.

Oh shit! Is this a fanart picture of what happens during arc 4, or is it just a coincidence?!

nice shitpost secondary

Only from us, audiences POV who know everything.

It's actually true. No shitposting at all.
She thinks to be miserable. She thinks he is even more miserable.

It's based on a scene from Dark Blue visual novel.

she knights him at the end of arc4, there is even a ceremony

Hope this is true.

I didn't know it. Cool!

Is that the NTR hentai?

Never thought I'd regret not saving that pic.

kaguro

That's Triangle Blue.

in the after party she opens up and tells him about her reasons for wanting to be king, asking if shes being selfish, she then go on to say that she wants to see race equality and Subaru supports her

Yeah

I love her.

>Emilia is an SJW

Emilia best king

I have no idea what it's called, I just remember seeing the pic of the two naked corpses stiched together posted.

I can see Emilia working as a ruler, or Felt if she intends to help her kingdom and has someone to teach her how to rule, and that green haired woman seemed pretty proper, so i guess she would be a good choice too.

Jew master apparently is from another region so that may not be a good thing, and interested in making money for herself, and Priscilla doesn't even know what a freaking apple with skin looks like.

Subaru, I actually had some expectations that you wouldn't give me any special treatment and see me as a normal girl

Who was in the wrong here?

I don't know the full context so i can't judge. I'll just wait until the episode airs to say.

she works as a ruler after arc4, but in arc3 she only wanted to be king because she wants to unfreeze her village

>Emilia-tan, how could I treate you like any other girl.

>You are special to me

You're misunderstanding. Rem believes her life has no value besides that which was granted to her by her sister. The only reason she's alive is because Ram was a prodigy, not because of any of her own qualities. That's why she was desperate to learn how to do something useful when she was a child, and when she failed she just ended up accepting that her entire value and right to existence came just from being Ram's sister.

She likes Subaru for various reasons, but one of the major reasons is that he helped her think of herself as more than just Ram's sister and that her existence had more meaning than that. She also thinks he's cute.

And on that day, for the first time Subaru feels truly alone in this world..

That is Arc 3 or Arc 4?

at the end of arc4, in the extra chapter
月下、出鱈目なステップ

Wait, does Emilia win?

Also, that knight ceremony she does to Subaru, is that when they ask him to become a sage?

Anastasia would be a bad choice for throne. A kingdom is should not be considered a possession or object .
Priscilla has no sense of true humility and has overwhelming amount of self-pride.
Emilia is too naive for the world and be considered a weak ruler.
Felt is a possible candidate to become a good ruler as she has empathy for the people but lacks experience.
Crusche is considered the best choice as she is able to recognize faults in the capital and has experience in maintenance as lord of her manor.

>Extra chapter of Subaru becoming oficial Emilia knight and she opening to him

To think I will have to wait until 2028 to read that translated hurts

A bit of strange, considering how he isn't actually alone. I suppose he has reasons for feeling so strongly.

I think he's talking about how she would work as a proper ruler after arc 4 because she makes up her mind on what she wants to do as a leader, not that she won.

no the selection is not over yet

no, its a chapter to knight Subaru and to show that Emilia truly trust Subaru when she opens up to him about why she wants to be King

LEM BEST GIRL

Frankly, I think both of them were. Though with Subaru might be a lot less to blame than at first glance. But I think that while Subaru was being extremely autistic about it, he wasn't wrong. She did owe him a lot, even if you ignore the loops she doesn't know about. And then the thing about not wanting to separate from her ended up being right, because after she separates from him afterwards, she dies almost immediately.

SOON

What is that overly cute belly slicer.

WAT IS THAT?

no H no buy

That seems to be the consensus.

I thought she was cute already and episode 11 cemented that, i just didn't expect the nips to explode in fan art about her and agree to that too.

>Le:Zelo

They were just Remfags in the hiding, most of them probably read the WN. So much fan-art of her in a wedding dress. So little time.

What is this Oni plotting?

So Rem Natsuki and Ram Baumann WHEN?

She will soon _________die________

Who are present in that ceremony of Emilia turning Subaru her knight?

sex

You are wrong.

No fuck off. She will not end up like Thearesia.