Why do women always fall for the bad guys instead of going out with a nice guy like me?

Why do women always fall for the bad guys instead of going out with a nice guy like me?

I want to discuss the political aspects of this matter, of course. What compels them to act that way? Do they know they're acting against their own self interest in the long run? What are the consecuences of this behaviour?

Other urls found in this thread:

ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(14)00077-4/abstract
researchgate.net/publication/15606187_Dysgenic_fertility_for_criminal_behaviour
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People are only nice because they're pussies.

They are in a chronic, perpetual state of thinking that it's still their turn to speak. Here in America, at least.

Arent canadians well known for being super nice?

the good guy bad guy is a false dichotomy. Women want a guy that will fuck them proper. If she meets you, you must radiate that sexual energy that says you will fuck her brain out. Then it doesnt matter if you are nice or bad to her. Thats the problem, because the Chads that make women wet merely by their presence dont even have to try and be nice to women because they will fuck them anyway.
If you are beta thats always trying to weasel into her attention,you will end up in the orbit

That's not to say they'll be out of power forever. In a few years or maybe even months we might have another female or minority politician elected. You never know.

Are you sure you are nice? You sound like a cunt to me.

Sup Forums is a chad board, nerd

Tis a meme.

Women are programmed to find confident(confident men are more likely to dominate,not follow rules and thus be "bad boys") men attractive,just like men are programmed to find beautiful women(represents health) attractive.
Therefor,offspring has the best chance to get competent genes from dad and healthy genes from mom.

SLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIDE

Yeah, it's a shame the bad guy will probably end up cheating on ver or abandoning her after she gets pregnant. I dont see how is that a desirable trait.

Slide thread.

Also you're not a "nice guy", you're a slimy little fuck who thinks being "nice" will get you laid. You're a selfish piece of shit who tries to hide your nature. Try being genuine.

>going against their self interest
There is a central difference between men and women. When girls go through puberty, their sexual personality and their normal personality merge into one. When a boy goes through puberty his sexual personality remains separate from his normal personality, like a stranger creeping in. Since women have merged personalities, everything is sexual to them. They are driven by biological instincts and are unable to think outside them. It's why men can separate work from sex but to women everything is sex. Women go against their best interest because they are biologically driven in a certain direction, regardless of the consequences. Since their normal personality is sexualized, they have no resistance.

t. sexually frustrated roastie

"Nice guys" are creeps. They try and pretend that they're not interested in getting in your pants by constantly complimenting you and giving you gifts and money. Then they get mad when you don't feel the same way. It's sad.

Women don't go after "bad" guys. Sure, some stupid bitches seek out abusive significant others (like niggers for example), but it's not to the extent you beta virgins make it out to be. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a guy showing sexual interest in you. Teasing is hot. I'd rather he just be upfront about his intentions than beat around the bush and act all weird about wanting me.

For two years I had this pretty hot guy who was a friend of my cousin constantly stalking me on snapchat and Instagram. I could tell he liked me and I kept waiting for him to make the first mood. He never did. All he would do was ask me how I was doing or how my day was with these awkward selfies. He'd tell me how beautiful or hot I was and try sending me Amazon cards around the holidays and on my birthday. Then out of the blue he sent me a dick pic and I just blocked him. After about a week, he sent me a long ass rant on facebook about what a nasty bitch I was for not reciprocating the same feelings. He was completely out of touch.

That's half the problem with most of you guys, you're too socially awkward to have the right moves. It has nothing to do with being "good" or "bad", just don't be a creep.

Would you look to a nice guy for security? There's your answer you pusillanimous pipsqueak.

And you think an abusive bad guy will give a woman more security?

Yeah,it's a shame hot women are probably dumb and slutty,but you still are attracted to them.

>t. another sexually frustrated roastie

Be a bad guy then. I'm attractive, have been to jail ride a motorcycle work in the trades and never have trouble finding a gf. Even when I'm unemployed my girl friends fall over themselves to help help me. Trick is to not suck at sex

An abusive guy looks like he could protect a girl in home invasion or danger scenario. A nice guy looks like he'd get raped or wouldn't have the gall to actually subdue the attackers.

Fuck off.

Instead of ranting online about how bad women are to your anonymous bros, maybe try fixing yourselves and going out and trying to talk to them. You act like we're the problem when it's you for being incompetent.

Stop letting people disrespect you but don't act like a nigger too, don't let your girl disrespect you either

>When girls go through puberty, their sexual personality and their normal personality merge into one.

Interesting. Do you have any reading material on the subject?

>What are the consecuences of this behaviour?

Getting the shit beat out of the, and becoming a single mother. But hey, they seem to always choose it for some reason. They must like it.

So you're just really salty because some cute boy didn't do all the right things in order for you?
Come on now, femanon. Not all young guys can be perfect alpha males by age 18 like you women expect them to be. Time to move on.

Instead of ranting about how bad men are, try not being an ugly whore.

Lol so you blew him out just for being a bit clumsy rather than discussing it with him even though you liked him! And you think the problem is only on his side!

>maybe try fixing yourselves and going out and trying to talk to them. You act like we're the problem when it's you for being incompetent.
Plenty of guys still go out and talk to women, and no, you're not a victim because some guys are socially awkward.
Your deflection and inability to take responsibility is sad. Nobody is blameless here, and that includes you too.

Women are retards. Why do you think our ancestors never gave them rights?

They're not capable of logical reasoning.

No material that I know of, someone posted a theory here on it once and it got me thinking about why women make everything about sex. Puberty is much weirder for boys. Girls slip right into it, start talking about boys, babies, etc.. boys are invaded by it but go along with it. Later in life men have a sexual side to them that is difficult to resist but clearly separate from who they are (excluding mental illness like modern gays). Right after orgasm a men might become a different person because his sexual side is temporarily tamed. Women never experience that until they are old. When they are young their existence is sex and urge.

>I'm attractive

Is this a deal breaker?

>Women don't go after "bad" guys.

ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(14)00077-4/abstract
>Further, we used several different measures related to monogamy to determine the relation between criminal behavior and alternative mating tactics. Convicted criminal offenders had more children than individuals never convicted of a criminal offense. Criminal offenders also had more reproductive partners, were less often married, more likely to get remarried if ever married, and had more often contracted a sexually transmitted disease than non-offenders. Importantly, the increased reproductive success of criminals was explained by a fertility increase from having children with several different partners.

researchgate.net/publication/15606187_Dysgenic_fertility_for_criminal_behaviour
>A sample of 104 British parents with criminal convictions had an average fertility of 3.91 children as compared with 2.21 for the general population. The result suggests that fertility for criminal behaviour is dysgenic involving an increase in the genes underlying criminal behaviour in the population.

It's not just a meme

You could have done first move or told him to gtfo
Bet you got dicked those two years but still answering him or taking the gifts?

The same reason why you are never going to fuck something you find unattractive like a cold dead trout or an ant hill or maybe a slightly overweight hooker with AIDs.

Not really. Confidence and knowing what is in your league is important

It does make sense.

Women like to be slapped around n shieeet.

How can I fake confidence?

From personal experience this sounds true. Most men I work with rarely talk about women. The women I work with are CONSTANTLY talking about men.

It's not about bad guys vs. good guys. Women just don't like guys that are pussies, and being a "bad guy" coincides with not being a pussy, and most "nice guys" are pussies.

Women like criminals, see:
It's unfortunate, but it's the way it is.

U ugly? Overweight? Self-entitled?

This so much. I was talking with my girlfriend, who is attractive and gets hit on, and she said

>So many guys are jokey flirty with me

I replied
>It's because they want to have sex with you but are too beta to ask you out

Honestly, if you are interested in someone. Make your intentions clear and ask them out. No games, no bullshit, and if she's into you too, you can have a wonderful amazing relationship. My girlfriend and I have been together for a year. We have sex at least everyday and often 2-3 times since we're both young(20) and are always interested in doing it. Also

>Waking up to her snuggled up under your arm and you look at her face and she's so cute and you realize how awesome it is to have a girl who loves you and so you fall back to sleep with her

10/10 best feeling ever.

Also this is Sup Forums so I expect the, she's fucking Jamaal shit and all that. Have at me you beta cucks

It's simple. Women aren't attracted to pussies.

Go take a statistics class you fucking twat

Because you're not dominate. You can be nice, but do it from a position of dominance so you seem to be caring. Nice wusses are seen as being nice because that's all they have to offer.

You can't. But, there is such a thing as confidence of the damned. See coal miners, moon shiners, oil rig workers/rougnecks, etc. for irl examples. The blackpill will lead you there.

Point out the fault then? I understand that the sample size for the British study was small, but the Swedish one is for the whole population. Reseachers over here have access to all kinds of data on every citizen in Sweden.

Women are giant children. Most of the replies in here are bs.

>all the roasties and white knights itt

You can't teach autistic guys to be sexy. It's all Dance Dance Revolution to them. They'll never get it.

is this a pasta i am not aware of?

It's roastie garbage.

The reason why is because nice guys are passive yes-men. They have no personality and they do not have strong convictions in whatever they do in life. Women do not like that. They want a man with confidence, a man that can stand on his own two feet without having the need to seek for approval from others or expecting anything from them.

You have no idea what a woman wants or how they work. Not your fault, we've been told to treat them like equals our whole lives, and for many, especially "nice guys" (polite, boundary-respecting virgins), the thought doesn't even occur that they don't work the same way or want the same things as men do. It's biology, exacerbated by technology and society. You know that old saying 'Women are from Venus and men are from Mars?' There is real wisdom in that.

Look at it from a completely animal point of view. Understand that a women's loyalty is not with a man, except to the extent that she lets him fuck her. It lies with herself and her children. She fucks all the fit men she can find, because their DNA is desirable. She doesn't care which Chad gives her a child, she just wants Chad's child. The only reason she would ever pretend to be loyal is for protection.

Now, realize that society, mankind, is in direct conflict with nature. Marriage, monogamy, nuclear family. All these things are not natural. They are products of man. Superior to nature. But these institutions have been undermined, and we are moving back towards our existence as the human animal. Throw in the technology that has been produced recently (the pill mainly) and we are in a really messed up period between civilization and animal existence where everything has been exacerbated by a disconnect between the act and its natural consequences and the promotion of sexual liberation.

The idea of the nice guy is a hold-over from another time. It is anachronistic in this day and age, and, being that sex has no consequence, there is not reason for a woman to opt for a well-balanced man with good prospects and a good humor when she can simply fuck the alpha(s) for as long as they will have her without worry. Men are in a week spot in the sexual marketplace at this period of history. The nice guy is obsolete, and society has not yet done anything to correct this regression to animal nature.

Nice blog post but nobody cares, this isnt Facebook my dude.

I dont get your point.

Mainly ugly.

it just doesn't look like something someone on Sup Forums would unironically post

not that i disagree, but it makes me wonder why so many of them seem to get off on propping up an obviously cucked dweeb like Trudeau. acting out for attention?
i mean, maybe it's just me, but supposedly hunky studs generally don't end up with mediocre broads from their hometown who don't even take your last name

Gotta have game, son. And, unfortunately, this can't be taught if you don't have certain innate traits. Best you're going to get is the opportunity to raise Chad's baby. You've got the submissive part down, so you better focus on making enough money to be an attractive mark because that's your only way in.

its because women need to know a man has the capacity to be violent

and embracing the good side that monster because he can protect her with his bad side

if you say you're
"nice"

she might take it as
"I would probably never swing"

This, well said

Because they have no brain.
Their development literally stopped pre stoneage, due to male protection ans consequecial lack of natural selection working on them.
That why their breadt become bigger,
But their brains never evolved.

!!

This. Pluepillars talking to each other...
Kinda amusingly disturbing, ptetty weird to observe...

Stop being a pussy and just take the pussy. Women want men who are dominant and confident in their dominance. Assume the sale!

I'll never be "confident". I doubt everything. The world is so complex that you can never be sure of anything. How the fuck can I be confident in my actions?

first of all, drop that fucking flag

stop caring about things you don't control

listen to nigger music

Fake it till you make it. Here's some thing I like to remember:

Talk to the hottest girl in the room. You'd be surprised how few guys talk to them because they are intimidated.

Remember that no matter how hot she is, there's someone who's sick of fucking her.

And if someone doesn't like you or what you say calmly suggest they go fuck themselves (pic related), because you're fucking awesome and you're a pussy killer (see fake it till you make it).

you have to be 18 to post here

its really easy, just talk to them normally. Stop being a beta orbiter and accept the fact that she may not be into you. Girls have a fantasy of what they want, if you don't match it then you'll never be with them, end of story.

The real pill to take is that most girls don't even know what they want, those are called whores.

Good on you user, this is Sup Forums and not /r9k/. If anything, OP is out of place for being a bitter virgin.

>Mainly ugly
At least you're admitting it, now get off the computer and go take care of yourself instead of being a whiny bitch on the internet.

You'll thank me later.

Read now!

I know youre new user, but leafs here are known for being stupid.

If you're good looking. They don't want someone who looks like me to radiate that energy. That's how the cops get called.

>Why do women always fall for the bad guys instead of going out with a nice guy like me?
Are you in high school? Women stop dating "bad boys" and go after money

Haven't you ever read Genesis?

>the first mood
>mood

She's already got a pussy, she doesn't need another one

>Why do women always fall for the bad guys instead of going out with a nice guy like me?
Because you're not a nice guy. You're an entitled delusional insecure beta faggot who apparently has shit to offer.
>What compels them to act that way?
Being female.
>Do they know they're acting against their own self interest in the long run?
A self-aware female? That's sci-fi, my dude.
>What are the consecuences of this behaviour?
The decline of civilized society but the prolonged survival of the species.

Women are more simian than men, they are practically monkeys. There are mind blowing genetic reasons for this that I won't waste space typing here with, but you can obviously tell by their chatter and base behaviors. So, letting them have free reign is a trip back to the jungle. Mankind has potential to become a pair bonding species, but is devolving into a tournament mating species. Being selected by women is not necessarily a compliment, because the most outstanding men want nothing to do with them.

>the swedish autist hastily compiles his statistically backed proof, nervously clutching his stress ball and he clicks post
Do you believe anyone could respect you after learning that you post such things on an imageboard for anime?

>If you are beta thats always trying to weasel into her attention,you will end up in the orbit
I never ended up in a woman's orbit until I met this fat chick.

Be a man not a pussy. Ask them out, tell them you like them, put your hand up the skirt. It's really that easy. Everything else is just fluff.
- 40 yr old guy who fucked a lot if women.

We are not equals, woman are the weaker sex. What irks me about this is woman say they want to be equals but the majority still want to be cared for, looked after and treated differently. Very few woman want to be treated like one of the guys but equality is just that.
>free love/sex
There are consequences, and by the time woman realize this it's too late. There is no shame left in society we are in an age where if it feels good do it. Where all degenerative behavior is accepted and even lauded at times.
>t. Femanon very happily married for 26 years

>You can't teach autistic guys to be sexy. It's all Dance Dance Revolution to them. They'll never get it.

Funny thing is it is DDR, just follow the steps and it works. If they did that, they would be fine.

sauce: was sperg virgin until I read up on game and now I'm married

If no one is sure of anything, then your guess is as good as them. The system only works if you are 100% behind your guess.

Fake it till you make it.