White Boy Fired for Insulting a KING

so, football players more important than firemen now?

lol it's PA they can find another white boy to fill the job

What was the racial slur? I need the facts before I can know how to feel.

Nigger privillege

>they have the right to not participate in our nation's anthem because muh First Amendment
>meanwhile people are losing their jobs over a single word, fuck the First Amendment
This is fucking bonkers no matter how you look at it

>lol it's PA they can find another black boye to fill the job
the same can be said regarding that nigger coach

The fire chief will probably find a new job.
Tomlin's employer won't be around in a few years.

"...writing that Tomlin had “just added himself to the list of no-good n—–s. Yes, I said it” when the Steelers were the first of three NFL teams that did not take the field for the anthem Sunday on a day of protests and demonstrations during the anthem by NFL teams."

i wanna set fires wre to sign up for?

lmao fuck Mike "HOL UP HOL UP" Tomlin

Niggers are protected endangered animals.

This kneeling has to be orchestrated
-Obama?

Take it to that fucking apes twitter

What was the fire chief's department? Municipality? Next, who is responsible for his employment -- city councilors, mayor, superintendent? Remember, you kill traitors before enemies. So find out who fired the chief and then kill them/their family.

its the jews no matter how you look at it

Tomlin veiws football and his team over country!?
He was caught lying and talk about Racist?! He is the King Racist.

He showed his true colors and he will now get what he deserves for throwing team and player under the bus. No leader of any kind. If pittsburg community doesnt fire this bastard soon....

Always have been. Fuck it, let niggers try to be fire chiefs

another dumb white cuck refuses to grow up

serves him right

Mike Tomlin is a fund raiser for the Democrats and a huge shill for Hillary.

well you insult a king, you should be fired.

I didn't realize firemen were so based. First that one from Ohio saying he'd save a thousand dogs before he'd save one single nigger and now this guy? Should I become a firefighter and get REDTRUCKED?

The real problem is the white person that turned rat for the niggers. Nigger loving liberals are ruining america

>then kill them/their family.

settle down there FBI/NSA/DHS
this is a board of peas

>so, football players more important than firemen now?

No

Only KANG football players.

Ding Dong. Pedogate, pizzagate, drug running, fake foundations? There is more to this weird connection? Somthing smells fishy?!!!

>I didn't realize firemen were so based.

can't say i've ever met a #kneegrow fireman or EMS tech

And the left wonders why so many white people don't want to play identity politics anymore.

Living under blacks would be hell. They are just too stupid and emotional, much like white women.

javascript:quote('143269172');69172

It's easily understandable when you realize what's actually happening. In the simplest terms the Jews are dividing the goyim in order to continue ruling over them. They have laid out separate and unequal rules for both races and are using the media to actively agitate.

Take a step back and look at it for what it really is.

It's the only way to be sure. You just protest and then they either resign [and get another job from corporate communism's network] or they don't and just wait for you to forget about it. If they're dead, the problem goes away.

The US military is gradually becoming less and less of a problem for the Taliban in Afghanistan. Why? Because the Taliban keep killing them.

Tomlin. Otherwise known as Belichek's bitch

Lmfao mayo skins BTFO