President calls for people to boycott commie supporting NFL

>president calls for people to boycott commie supporting NFL
>They choose not to and even make a party out of it
Trump curse strikes again

>trying to turn a long-dead roasted into current events
This happened pre-Trump/NFL war. She cheated on her husband, he lost his shit and killed everyone after living with her post-breakup. Sage.

>We only wanted to play video games...
>We only wanted to read comics...
>We only wanted to watch football...
>but no...

>what are you going to do, murder me?

>along with seven friends
damn. i fuckin hope he's italian

aw fuck, we're gonna get blamed

These low class social circles are so toxic, filled with scumbags. No wonder one of them snapped and killed the other scum.

what's next?

>we only wanted to fuck dolls

>we only wanted vr brothels

>we only wanted to gas the jews
>we only wanted to gas the jews and the prairie niggers

QUOTE FROM WOMAN MURDERED

I honestly hope people use this situation as a way to require people who suffer mental illness or depression to have to go through a seperate test as an extra layer of protection to ensure no deaths. Shit doesn't infringe upon the right to bear arms. You can still do so, just gotta go through another hurdle.

That'll totally work because we all know people can't just buy guns under the table from other criminals.

>HIGHT
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

ALSO SHE DIVORCED HIM AND TOOK THE HOUSE HE SHOT UP?

DONT PLAY WITH FIRE ROASTIES

>Beta Male gets married to this girl
>She quits her job at a fast food place, husband has real job, buys them a house
>Gives him 2 dogs instead of kids
>Would travel the country to follow 311
>6 years later, divorce with wife taking everything
>Has 6-7 guys over from work to "watch" football
>Beta Male goes postal kills everyone
>Cops take him out

Moral of the Story: DON'T HANG OUT WITH THOTS! SAD! - THOT Patrol Commander Trump.

Those guys were hoping for some rebound divorce pussy instead they got the bullet.

>irony

>take a knee for Feminist Rights, bois.

explain how you do this without requiring everyone to visit a specially designated state approved jew headshrinker and getting a permission slip to buy.

Maybe change the divorce laws so that some Cheating unemployed THOT who got spitrosted by 311 roadies, doesn't take the house he bought and all his stuff.

It's become clear that the key to accelerationism is encouraging the left to attack popular past times as racist/sexist etc.

I can't believe you've done this

You should kill yourself.
>government decides racism is a mental illness
>not wanting open borders is now considered racist
>checkmate non-cucks
That's just one example of how "people" like you ruin everything.

Lmao her last words were basically omg can you not?

>right to bear arms
>go through another hurdle

>right
>hurdle

ffs

The heretics must burn

we must do this to football rugby and soaps on tv,fill it with over the top degeneracy

if we cant unplug the normies from the matrix we will make the matrix a nightmare till they unplug themselves

SHE
FUCKING
WON

i'm starting to think we're the unplugged ones and that's all there will ever be, this kind of ratio. it's probably some biological social function bullshit.

this. we need large scale operations every month targeting the most unpolitical normie recreation activities. We can hasten the happening this way guaranteed.

Neato assumption, although I don't blame you.

>Be toddler
>(((Child Doctor))) diagnose normal childlike behavior as autism/ADHD and perscribe psychoactive drugs (Oy Vey kickbacks)
>Years later be a normal adjusted member of society
>"Umm I'm sorry sir your government file says you had a mental condition in the past 50 years so you don't qualify in accordance with the common sense gun control act of 2027"

>falcons are my home team
>nothing but niggers
>mfw

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED YOU FAGGOT NIGGER KIKE NIGGER FAGGOT

Link to article?

>Trump is making the world go insane.

I fucking love it. Keep it up America.

we will not give you another inch you damn commie cocksucker. get aids and die nigger.

>short hair
thats a californian woman. had it coming

Football is for faggots! Tell everyone! Other things previously thought to be manly, but are now exclusively for faggots are Ford trucks. Ford = Faggots. Also, flags and anthems and worshiping scraps of cloth and pieces of paper is also for faggots. That is all for now.

metal illness or depression? that is everyone. Every single person can be diagnosed by a doctor to have some form of mental illness. Depression has the same numbers.

I think, if you feel this way, you should move somewhere you can be safe from guns. I hear sweden, germany, the uk, south africa, porto rico are are really good places to be safe from gun violence. And airfare is dirt cheap right now.

this, either guns for all or no guns at all, and even here in my shit nation niggers pull out guns and murder people more often than you'd think

>who suffer mental illness or depression
Don't worry, the government will define those terms as well. You post on a racist internet forum? Mentally ill. No guns for you.

>take house
>take child
>take the fucking dogs
>try to play victim
Nah

This happen 6 weeks ago queer