Just destroyed a liberal on leddit guys please congratulate me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rfs4f4vjUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

congratulations

You don't belong here.

Very good work!

wow you're so smart and handsome, user. I wish I was you!

>obvious bait
>obviously have to go back
Mr. Trump, build that firewall.

Welcome your champion with open arms Sup Forums

damn son you really rekt him, upvoted

GO BACK

Fuck off back to redd*t if you want to be congratulated nigger

Good work.
Faggot.

Hey guys, OP here. Next on the grill is some CHUMP from youtube comments. Hahaha MAGA YEAH ROASTING LIBERALS

Here's where I really got his ass

Where?

hah wow will be my ai bf?

Kill yourself please

ok, guys, let's be honest with our selves for a second: how many of us really do secretly post on reddit? I know I do!!!

I was banned permanently for this

>Hey guys, OP here. Next on the grill is some CHUMP from youtube comments. Hahaha MAGA YEAH ROASTING LIBERALS
You're clearly new at this. You need to understand that no libtard will EVER admit you have a point no matter how badly you kick the shit out of them in an argument.
You cut them deep and fast and leave them spitting obscenities while you move on to your next target. Don't get bogged down in a long fight with any of them.

Wtf dude that comment has actual arguments backed up by facts get that shit outta here

This nigger can't even read.

Hitler would be proud, and I'm sure your opponent shall never spew such kikery again. Congratulations OP, well done.

can someone pleas r/crosspost this post or this thread to /r/Sup Forums I want to lay down some karma BITCHESSSSS!

i don't know how to do that but the OP was on the front page of reddit. its a girl on facebook asking "do we get some cool profile picture if we don't support gay marriage?" and a person leaves a comment with a picture of nazis

how about you go back and stay there

upboat :DDD

That thread is complete and utter low hanging fruit, and yet the first halfway reasonable response is about halfway down the thread. The rest is all

>Yeah totes agree she's a nazi updoots to the left...

damn that's good

Reddit takes the same "pissing into the void" aspects of Sup Forums and combines it with the ability to censor people you disagree with. Any political discussion just becomes people constantly getting angry at each other and giving le mad downvoots to anyone who asks a question that comes off as too aggressive.

>gays have always had equal rights, straights couldn't marry the same sex either.
Ok that got me

I use Reddit for its gaming subreddits like for elite dangerous. Used to use it also for r/European until it got quarantined. Now just stay away from anything politics or current affairs related.

The place is a left wing cess pit otherwise.

Wow! So cool! You are great!

I don't see any "destruction".

youtube.com/watch?v=-rfs4f4vjUw