Itt we post pictures that remind us why we are against white genocide

>Itt we post pictures that remind us why we are against white genocide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>People want to replace her with an Ethnic Somalian

>white genocide
It'll never happen... As soon as the race killing begins in mass, the mudslims, niggers, and gooks will feel the true power of white. True, it's late enough already, but soon shall the last idiot awake.

sure thing Sven

>People want to un-ironically hinder our ability to make daughters that look like her

Just kidding, the nigs and sandnigs will bury us in stones and haram. You're right!

>People out there want to burn the flag she’s holding and would be willing to punch her for being a nazi

>leaf

white wymyn b ugly

>As soon as the race killing begins in mass

It won't. It's not a part of the protocol. It's a soft dwindling, killing culture and all that is good softly, until we become a global and borderless service economy where banks and financial sectors work hand in hand with governments to ensure economic growth and the security of the state of Israel. For the rest of us with no sovereignty, it will be Brazil 2.0: Earth edition with a Bantu colonization DLC, basically. That's when the real nightmare begins.

>People would tell these two that they should be with black men because “race doesn’t matter”

you mean
>Itt we post pictures of white women we want to have sex with

There is no such thing as white genocide.

do you have niggers in iceland? a burger was saying earlier that the enriching is well under way.

I don't believe it will drop that low tho. I think enough people are already on alert on whats going on, both here, and in the UK. They're fed up.

freedums

Not a picture but still topical
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

except for Americans they can fuck off and die.

Found the nigger

This a whole new level of comfy.

I agree with you, although I don't think it's a certainty. The R word is losing it's power big time and it seems likely that shit is gonna hit the fan big time within a decade or so. We just need to redpill as many people as we can in the meantime so as many people are prepared when it happens.

Why isn't Sup Forums starting a family then

A couple, but they cluster around Reykjavík, so I hardly see them.

Where do I meet women?

Hail our people

Asian chicks really don't do it for me anymore

Lily James is like the perfect homely waifu

I wish to penetrate this woman, and ideally impregnate her

I am disillusioned with all things

none of these women would care if I died in a fire

white women are cuck queens, that's all, they are basically just a force of nature more then anything, I feel more like captain ahab when dealing with women, I see a mask.

The only reason to preserve western civ are things like free speech, things that protect the individual and keep these things from ruining your life.

IF YOU CARE ABOUT WHITE GENOCIDE
VISIT HERE AND SIGN THIS PETITION TO LET IN THE BOER

wow

>Brazil 2.0
t. only knows Brazil through jew propaganda showing niggers

I know fuck i haven’t been the same since I saw Baby Driver

hnng

I just dont want to live with a dumb down population
t. Spic

You and me both man. I need a fucking Deborah wife right now.

It's like a decay, yeah. Slow enough to make people think, it's not changing at all... Slowly taking a tiny bit away "oh well, no biggie" and again and again... Again tho, I think (hope!) most of them are. Over here I'd imagine the next step would to to introduce an Islamic party into the goverment for "tolerance" and "love". That'll be the day to start picking up arms.

If you have read 1984
>jews inner circle
>whites/asians outer circle
>blacks/hispanics proles
playing out in real time. same behaviors. The gamble is the strength of ethnonational strife and cultural sympathy of the Jew.
>too many immigrants too fast means hard ethnonationalism and loss of cultural conversion to Jew sympathy.
>I have no clue why they are accelerating it.
I think they are rushing the timetable due to economic collapse worldwide. billions of brown people are going to die.

The fact that women are impressionable children doesn't make them evil or not worth preserving, it means you have an extra responsibility to lead them and guide them correctly. Shoulder your burden manfully, set an example.

all these women think you are evil racists and would be happy to see you suffer and die

kek

>woman

You fight against white genocide for liberal models posing for phony pictures? Cool.

Tradition beats modern liberalism any day of the fucking week.
Honestly I would find her more attractive than the modern hoes who wear tight leggings and lowcut tops.

Accomplishment by region

Sadly. They are weak and have no greater good bone in their bodies.

Is that you? Why are you looking up to females

It's not my burden. Fuck you all.

Getting me emotinal af right now ;(

Why are you posting women?

What they have ever done?

I had jungle fever and now Im disgusted by thought of having mixed baby. I guess God is trying to help me with fixing my shitty life

Gas people with estrogen. Im gone

nice. before feminism you have 3 wives. one on the right is a littler high T though.

>slavs
>finno-Ugrics

hmm shlomo trying to dilute the bloodline. Sorry 30% of these images are NOT WHITE.

You are blackpilled and have feelings of despair. It's not disillusionment. Individualist and muh values tier rhetoric is like some sort of neo cohen proprietary blend for disgruntled white men. It's so fucking annoying just stahp now pls.

>imblying Juden control reality

Unless you're from a certain part of Brazil that is safe, white and legit good (which I will not mention) just stop trying user. And if you are from that part of brazil, keep that shit on the hush hush. You don't want to get enriched.

fuuuuck. She couldn't have a job because she would ruin male productivity.
Everything is perfect except my personal preference is a more elvish nose(pointy, short, upturned)

Finnish are the only real Whites. The rest of """whites""" are subpar.

>doesn't make them evil or not worth preserving
Last I checked women are the keepers of race. They have the power of race. They are the ones that would not preserve us.

Women are the anima, they animate and motivate us