twitter.com/USSMAGA
youtube.com/channel/UCzv3Y_a4qGe5mevyRN5kbTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mashallah, she will find her way to Junnah

>trying to reason with a woman and BEGGING HER to give him back his hat
>the absolute state of american cucks
he should have slapped the brown out of her the moment she laid hands on him

Nah, white people have impulse control.

I would have broken that mystery meat's jaw.

a must see! so they wonder why he was elected.

The guy is white so he has the critical thinking skill to think 2 or three steps ahead so he knows if he took the hat back, she claims he assaulted her then he gets arrested (all women are victims remember). Probably wouldn't be charged once the police got the bottom of it but he'd have a lot of hassle.

Shes 100% right, the hat represents hate and everything wrong with America. ironic isn't it, make america great again, really means, "make america hate again"

Shut the fuck up sandnigger.

>Do you have any conscious?

Clearly she is in desperately need of one.

>rage inducing.

you are like little baby.

Did anyone watch it till right at the end when the police turn up, tell her to move into the corner and and won't let her leave? Camera cuts off just then. feels good man.

>girl takes hat
oh, look.
she was flirting.

careful pablo, we're very experienced in building border walls

>homeless kikes

Wow why wouldn't I want more of these people in my country???

Absolutely goblin.

>makes fun of Jews having a long and rich history instead of being a shitty colonial state famous for having citizens that want to get as far away as possible from it

Get genocided too, you fucking kike lover.

lol this boy who is filming it is such a weak pathetic bitch

wee wee lmao a woman took away my hat

Part 2 when???!

A long and rich history of being parasites. I'm sure it wasn't their fault they have been booted out of their host nations.

GYS

>when your people are so shitty your neighbors have to start building walls around you and make you pay for it, electing an unqualified president for this reason alone
i'd also slap the beans out of your fat mom while wearing a MAGA hat, cry more lil pablo

>fuck your laws
Leftists want this filth in our nations.

then why not call the police himself and get her arrested for theft?

This is why i hate being half mexican and half white. She makes the latino community look bad.

We don't need trigger warnings you faggot.

Please kike boi, go put your diaper before you shit yourself.
By the way, get fucking holocausted but for real.

I can steal and break the law if someone does something I don't like!
-sociopath leftists

>WARNING! this is rage inducing.

Why? Shes clearly just an entitled eejit, and the other people are embarrased to be dealing with her.

wow you were triggered over a trigger warning kek.

WHY DID IT END WHEN THE COPS SHOWED UP OH GOD IM TRIGGERED AS FUCUUUUUUUCUCUCUCUKEK

weak country, even weaker bantz.
let's see if you can name a single thing your country has accomplished in 200 years of existence, I'll wait

I wanna gas her so bad

You have to go back.

AHAHAHAHAH
>THAT'S HOW THIS COUNTRY WORKS
bitch got fucking REKT

>not having a backup hat

Yeah, no, fuck off nigger. White people don't act like niggers. Someone steals from us, we call the cops.

Yeah, lemme just hit a bitch over a fucking hat and land myself in jail. Great idea. Nigger idea.

You must not know what irony is

She would have stolen that too and chimped twice as hard.

You have to go back

Napoleon Dynamite Goes to College

So long jew, you sandniggers will wander the earth till the end of days.

Spic we never stopped hating

i was born here dont worry

i wear an offical trump tower purchased MAGA hat daily.
i fucking dare someone to take it.
the worst that has happened is a car speeding by and beeping the horn, when i looked the car number plate was 'MEHMET'.

This is wonderful.

Jeez, they will give these hats to just anyone won't they? This guy filmed his own cucking AND posted it online. Intense.

He should have taken the fucking hat back as if a man took it, but he's sexist and pussified.

Failing that, He should have kept his cool and put forth a jestful air of mockery. He sperged out looked like a bitch. Look at the power dynamic here, fat ugly short brown bitch commits a crime and brags about it. She owns the whole room, holding them hostage for her self-fellating politico.

>pichu tu madre chicano

>Yeah, no, fuck off nigger. White people don't act like niggers. Someone fucks our wife, we watch and masturbate.

>Yeah, lemme just upset my wife over a fucking Jamal and get myself divirced and broke. Great idea. Nigger idea.

Uhm, no sweetie. The irony is the hate is all on your side. You dont have to go far, just look at the hate this person of color is exuding from themselves in this very video.

I used some gender neutral pronouns to avoid triggering you further, fagtron.

Assaulting someone to get your property back is legal.

>i wear an offical trump tower purchased MAGA hat daily.
>in australia

But he was probably worried about getting kicked out of Uni.

>YOU STOLE THIS LAND
>she doesn't know about Spanish conquest of the Americas and that the conquistadors were more ruthless than any British or American pioneer
>she doesn't know they were actively genocidal
Has anyone told her about the atrocities committed against indigenous peoples by her ancestors? Is she truly unaware?

about halfway through and definitely getting this vibe that she just wishes he would be worth fucking, but isn't.

>stopped at the best part
Part 2 when?

>freedom of speech is genocide

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, i had to turn it off after one minute.

I suspect it isn't quite as black and white as that, plus shes obviously highly strung and just waiting for him to lay a finger on her so she can explode and do the whole victimisation thing she probably has rehearsed in her head a million times.

He did the right thing, he made her look the complete fat lesbian tool she is and now the internet gets to see it..

shoulda grabbed it back the second she took it. What a weak faggot cuck. No wonder wh*te cumskins are getting bred out. Good riddance imo, it's ya'll own damn fault.

that is weakness in shitskin eyes egging them on to do it again, excuse this retard he does not speak for real americans

YOU need a bullet in your head esse

he should have punched himself in the face and had her arrested for assault and mugging.

Or, resolve it peacefully and not get expelled when the university takes her side a defenseless woman minority. We're on to your games, levon.

nose ring on a woman is the ultimate i'm-over-30-but-not-damaged-goods-roastie-really-look-at-how-young-and-hip-i-am-please-marry-me-quick-before-i-expire accessory, i find.

>She trips on purpose
>Falls
>look y'all this white ass cracka try to rape me with his hat
>RAPE
>RAPE

NO faggot he handled it good imo

Any steps toward identifying this brave, proud woman of color so we can shower her with accolades and kudos for standin up to tree Huwite people?

inb4 these hats are trigger mechanisms because they are seen as 'Hate Speech' by the indoctrinated; thus, 10's of 1000's are left in libraries, and high traffic areas to keep the triggered perpetually triggered
PTSDinvokingMAGAhat.jpg

This.

I want to... uh, congratulate her.

dunno but this here are the dude's social pages:

twitter.com/USSMAGA
youtube.com/channel/UCzv3Y_a4qGe5mevyRN5kbTg

Ask him

>He should have taken the fucking hat back as if a man took it
This, instead he took his phone out like a nu-male sissy and decided to record for views, keeping the conversation going, rather than keep his dignity.
They're both pieces of shit.

Smells like T*rkroach all of a sudden.

She's literally wearing a nametag in the video.
>Chata
I like how she pretends to be an American with that THIC accent of hers.

Enough info to dox?

Someone is in for some internet fame

LMAO if someone takes what's yours you are in your right to grab it back, he recorded the whole thing and there were witnesses. Have you never had anyone take anything from you? You just grab it back. You little cuckbois are so scared of rape accusations when you prolly have never even talked to a bitch. Prob to pussy ass to even wear your autist hat on campus. Fuck outta here.

She probably is an America. Her parent's aren't, but they illegally crossed and pooped out a baby on this land so now shes 100% pure blood murican.

Civic Nationalism! What is Constitutional rights? Who cares!!!!!!!!

See

"It" will be a Pink mist some day

Not just grab it back, you have the right to keep punching them in the face till you get your property back.

But this will mean you get kicked out of school 100%$, and I'm sure the guy knows this.

Wow that was fast user, faster than a spic stealing a maga hat

>thinking about sex at the sight of that thing

hell fucking no. it never crossed my mind cause that thing is awful.

BRUH. If thats not a case of tinder expectations vs. reality, I don't know what is.

spotted the savage that doesn't belong in the 1st world

Oh cmon user, you look at that profile pic and tell me what the fuck you were expecting.

>ethnic studies
of course

apparently so

>Imagine my shock

This moment of grabbing this racist's hat was her life achievement.

She def doesn't look like the blimp in the video in that pic

just your daily reminder that "LE BASED CONSERVATIVE HISPANICS" is only spread my literal spics

Holy fuck. This video is probably the most red-pilled thing I've seen.

>Male says she stole his hat
>She REPEATEDLY admits that she did in fact steal his hat
>Not a single admin wants to side with the guy whose hat has been stolen, "Can I take the hat and mediate between you?"

Also this proud woman of colors Jewbook profile ous wide open, go and show your support!

he is recording so lying wouldnt work

God I hate you disgusting spics.Day of the rope soon...

She has a point about the education system, when someone say's you're lucky we're at a university as a threat. You know they don't belong there.

Did he have to whip out his phone and record it though?
Are views really that important to him? Why did he even respond to her instead of just taking the actions necessary to get the hat back?
It's literally just two worthless pieces of shit sperging out at each other.

Taking back something someone snatched off of you isn't savage. The moment she grabbed it off my head I'd rip out of her hands and continue what I was doing, then watch her cry and writhe while everyone looks at her like she's a freak.

This type of behavior is the reason our women and other races no longer respect whites. Low testosterone sissy behavior.