Would you let turkish girls into your country?

would you let turkish girls into your country?

No, they're the worst.

Why dont you mention she loves kpop, kpop boys , is learning Korean, and wants to move to Korea?

average turkish girl looks like this

tits or gtfo

No.

No they don't.

Stop making these threads.

Stop posting my wife here please.

You don't know what you are talking about wh*Te boi. Don't cherry pick degenerate girls like these.

Certainly not.

Would you eat poison in the form of a lolipop?

She is developing nicely. Too bad this is only reserved for Asian boys.

I'd much rather a turkroach go poison the gook gene pool instead of the white one

Three criteria have to be fulfilled

>non-muslim
>white
>IQ above 110

There are some very pretty ones. However desu they are not very pretty on average.

If she converted and stopped using a sponge to wipe her ass, then...still no.

her body was made for white cock tho

No.

What do you think about this Turk? She loves kpop also.

No, no, no.

NO!

Yes, only if they denounce Islam and Erdogan though.

lmao I know these girls aren't Turkish because they aren't hairier than me

Muhammad, I know you like your women this way, but please - let them be for the whites only. You have many beautiful women under their tattered rags. Go and find them. Go home brown man

what did she mean by this??

>brown eyes
And from the tree she shall dangle

They'd have to pass the "Are you greek?" gene test.

you arent hairy because youre a sissboi

>And from the tree she shall dangle
then you would kill half of southern europe

cute

Yes, actual turkish people, not the shitskin arab mixed.

I`d really like to, but we happen to be full.

This is the worst material on the whole site

you dont like pretty girls?

>tfw everybody here likes the white Turks while I just like the stereotypical swarthy Turk girl

Where do the typical tan Turk qts live? Istanbul?

Why are Turkish girls so white

turkish girls are absolute degenerates pretend to be good wives

no, I'm not a kissless virgin but this is fact

May Allah bring dark hours and destruction upon these infidels!

The top 1% of wimmenz can come in if they agree to forget that they are turkish

Confirmed.
All the one that I knew was a slut.
Good times though.

>that flag

She aged well.

Former Italian President Silvio Berlusconi had the only sane immigration policy I have heard of. Silvio Berlusconi has said that while illegal immigrants were not welcome in Italy he would make an exception for "beautiful girls".

she's russian you nobhead. sage because all the white ones are products of turkroaches raping slavs

Some do. But the "average turkish girl" definitely does not look like this

Yes

Turkish dudes are lucky to have such lovely women but they spend their youth fucking Ukrainian hookers.

Nice girls, sadly they hate Americans.

White non-moslems sure.

Why?

not a turk

raping slavs? what the fuck are you on about retard?

Correction, average turkish girls in america look like that. The ones we get here are gorgeous

>turkish girls lovely

>turkish girls hate americans

don't fall for cute turkish girl meme. 90% of turkish girls are goblins and they can do anything to date european/american guys.

we're cool with ukrainian hookers

>we're cool with ukrainian hookers

Enjoy your aids

Elaborate?

I'd let myself into a Turkish girl's cuntry.

this can be true because unlike europe mostly upper class turkish girls go to america and here upper class=white and beautiful

hehe

very weak joke t.b.h.

As an american, how do i go about dating a turkish girl?

qt

Stds are highly overrated. they mostly give you a tingling pain for few days and then get recovered automatically under normal functioning immune system.

for aids, it's about 1 in 5000 in ukraine and it's extremely unlikely to get aids by one sexual intercourse

elaborate what?

How/why they're goblins who will do anything to date Europeans and Americans. I'm thinking of gypsy mixed with Jew levels of two-faced here.

if you're not latino (because latinos look like middle easterners) and not fat, just let her know you're american. that's it. I don't joke. being an american alone can get you 99% of all girls here.

About aids for a second, you can get HIV and if you don't follow any treatment the virus will spread more and eventually cause aids. Just telling you because I think you are not educated enough about STD's

if they were all as cute as her then absofuckinglutely

hahaha do they not like middle easterners? Turkish QTs are the only kind of girls I would racemix with

She is cute, CUTE

I want to impregnate Ilay

i'd have a lot less hatred for Turks if they let Hagia Sophia become a Church again and didn't treat the Patriarch so badly. Erdogan has been a fucking disaster for your country. It's hard to hate all turks as people since the Janissaries were taken against their will (not to mention the White slaves). Just think, in another timeline you are living in iceland and 6 foot 4 with blonde eyes/blue hair if your ancestors hadn't been taken. I wish 23 and me gave some sort of a breakdown based on nation, because I'd be curious as to genetic history of average Turk.

I don't believe aids is a serious problem as media and public opinion tell us. We haven't witnessed mass casulties in ukraine or in other countries with high aids rates.

even if girls agree I don't use condoms and I'm perfectly healthy. I think modern men think and scared too much.

good luck but don't forget they're no better than average american girl when you know them well

Only Anzu.

[spoiler]I want to stroke her feminine penis[/spoiler]

>what the fuck are you on about retard?
Akmed, the turks kidnapped millions of Europeans and enslaved both the men and women right up until the 19th century. In many ways, it's our own fault since if Europe had ever united as one and not had so many religious wars tearing it apart, the Ottoman would have been destroyed far earlier than it was.

Interesting aside: JEWS were the slave dealers in turkey, just as everywhere else, and dealt exclusively in White Christians.

you should be beheaded along with all the other trap-queers here. And the jews should be burned at stake for pushing it.

If it were up to me, no

those aren't turks, those are anatolians larping as central asians while believing a sand nigger religion, nice try mehmed

we already have a lot of turkish woman in our country and they do not look like your picture faggot. they are a drain on our society and poison everything with their religious bullshit. they also literally produce terrorists and criminals.

With her Asian boyfriend. LOL at yet another Turkish girl with yellow-fever.

Only if I can get this cute little guy as a butler or something

amount of european slave trade in ottoman empire is exaggrated by european historians. number of janissary soldiers never exceeded 10000 and these soldiers were not allowed to marry therefore little reproducing. also best white slave girls were property of harem and they only breed sultans. other white slave girls sold to pashas and merchants. numbers are small.

actual figures is too small to have a significiant impact on turkish demographics.

modern day white looking turks come from mixing with 1. ancient central asians (before western gokturk khanate area was inhabited by proto-aryan tribes) 2. some iranians and caucasions during seljuq empire (900 ad) and 3. finally some anatolians

way to shit a shot, here's a (you) trap-fag. and a bonus rare anzu since i kinda like that little roach and her dad famm

As long as they're white rape-babies and we kill any of their male spawn for 3 generations.

I want to die looking at here

All foreign chicks are tsundere for white Americans but eventually give in to desires for the dick

Are Turk feet better than non-Turk feet?

>(((white nationalists))) want to kill this

bunch of homos

>this
>white

She looks like a fucking latina, sage

not that I would mend her calling me papi while getting bleached tho

Sorry roaches, you made this decision a year ago.

Beautiful AMWF couple

They're are white dude