Serious question

Serious question.

Have you ever considered moving if your country becomes swamped with shit skin Muslims? Where would you go?

Yeah, I'm planning to have moved by the end of 2019. probably Poland. Ukraine, Hungary or Czech Republic are options too.

When I was younger and before all of this political upheaval, I really did want to try living abroad for at least a few years.

Anymore, not really. I just want to buy a bit of land and a lot of guns at this point.

I want a gun.

>that artstyle

No.
I would deus vult before I would flee my country.

Argentina.

Nah, I hope to do something before then.
We're at 4% muzzies and about 10% nonwhites besides, rather than running from the problem we need to solve it.

Once they swarm this place there won't be anywhere else to go.

Eastern Europe becomes a more appealing destination year on year.

I suggest we get the Goyed and Jewesses getting BBCed trending

I'm actually planning to move as soon as possible to the US. Florida to be precise.

>moving to one of the most Jewish, spic infested states
Don't fall for the Sup Forums memes, Florida sucks

I'm moving to The Netherlands in two weeks user. I'm sick of it here

Ireland. Hopefully they are uncucked at that time. I speak english and I'm ethnicly celtic so I feel like I can make myself at home

Stay where whites can have guns, you morons.

LOL
Good luck dude
that place is a 3rd world waste land

the horde of shitskins will vote away gun rights so whites can't have them

I lived in Morocco for 5~ years as an american citizen. It was pretty great as long as you avoided discussing anything religious like the plague.

Never, never, never!

Poland
Japan
Greater Israel
New Zealand

Nah. Muslims need to fast for a month up here when Ramadhan falls in the summer, so aside from Antarctica this is pretty much the last place to retreat to anyway.

it was 12% black in 2010, so your number is way off. 88 percent non-black, 8 years ago. So that's treating many varieties of brown and yellow as though they were white.
I want to become inter-national. One country for my money, one country for my corporation. I'll park my ass wherever I can have guns.
Somewhere in the balkans might be pretty good for banking.
I'll do business in the USA.
I'll keep a wife and family somewhere else, where I can provide for them on the cheap.

It's not nigger filled tho.
I hate the north

How so, there are some high income cities

>Where would you go?
I'd just take a nice long nap 6 feet deep in the earth

As soon as I finish my career in forestal engineering i'm moving to Chile to never look back on Europe.

>How so, there are some high income cities
huh? yea thouse are the ultra rich areas kid, good fucking luck trying to get in their. Do you have a over a million dollars right now to drop on a house in an area with extremely high property taxes?

If not your gonna live in a 3 world area

muzzies fast like pussies, i fast longer than muzzies every day year round

>It's not nigger filled tho.
>I hate the north
You do of course realize Florida and southern states in general have waaaaaaaay more nogs than the north, right?
If you want somewhere redpilled but without nogs, I highly suggest the northern Rockies. Montana, Wyoming, Idaho. Best states.
(Colorado would be too if not for the massive cancer known as Boulder)

Switzerland. She will one day reawaken and purge EVROPA

I already moved away from California. I went to Washington state. They're lefty when it comes to welfare but righty when it comes to muh guns.

Theres pleanty of mountains with no gibs to attract leeches.

USA, didn't even have to think about it.

id go to the gas shop senpai if i where you theres gonna be a race war between whites and goat fucking tuskinraiders

fucking Sup Forums trying to make me sound like a weeb XD

Gonna move to Estonia. Went their in the summer and it was super comfy. Didn't see a single nigger when I was there.

>doesnt know about 56%...

Dude you guys cannot keep running or thinking you can run to north america... its arguably in a worse position then you.

I don't live anywhere I have to worry about that and everyone here owns many guns.

While true you don't have to worry about muzzles, you are overrun with nogs (and depending on the state, illegals) down there.

Honestly, if there's ever a white ethostate it would be north. White people are literally the branch of humanity that evolved for cold weather. It's why you are white to begin with.

No user. I'll never run. Especially in a target rich environment.

I wish that image was true but it seems the white spirit is gone for good

Move to Israel and do a suicide bombing.

I visited Estonia this summer. Already working on learning the language and applying to uni there in January.

I'm fucking out of here.

>falls for floridaman meme
>types exagerations like a faaaaaaaaggot
Is all of Colorado cucked already?

i will kill myself if europeans start flocking here. sure, it'll be good having white people for a while, but then these worthless trash get to vote.

why do you think their countries are so shitty? they hate their lives and vote all the benefits to minorities.

In spite of the Sup Forums memes, nogs are ten times better than muzzies. Nogs don't have the (((tribal))) mentality you get with muzzies, thus they are less of an existential threat compared to a massive amounts of muzzies.