Hisu is on everyone's side.

what a slut

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/4629239282
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want Bert to be redeemed.

I want that edgy fucker to die.

I JUST WANT BRA FLASHBACKS.

Only a flashback of Reiner is well received. I am not a big fan of him but he was the strong mind in the BRA group.

>これ以上伸ばしたくないから急いで出す

Isayama doesn't want to extend the series anymore. Answers soon?

I want to kissu the Hisu.

I agree. A flashback would be best from his perspective.

Mikasa is CUTE.

Historia is on my side.

Mikasa got over her obsession with Eren on missions a while ago. The last chapter is a good example of this, she was worried about him but decided to focus on taking down AT.

Where the hell did you get the idea that Erwin thinks he's superior? No one hates Erwin more than Erwin.

It keeps getting better.

She was worried about him and Armin. Notice her face when the Colossal used his steam the first time.

This, post only the cutest Mikasa pics.

Allyfag stopped replying, what happened to him?

Calm yourself, Eren.

He got dazed by the cold truth.

She's only in love with Ymir though.

Checkmate.

very cute

She was, but she didn't let it get in the way of her task. The OP was saying Mikasa fucks up mission because of Eren but she realized her mistake in the FT arc and has slowly improved on it since then. She even did better than Levi in this arc while he made the mistake he warned her against back then.

If Sup Forums had it's way with character development a hug would mean two people are married

What was so funny about this?

I prefer to read the whole interview before commenting but this story has so much potential that is sad (and ridiculous) he seems to not appreciate it.

Why write if you will have regrets?

Just post pr0nz already I'm horny

We know, Ymir.

Not extending and rushing are not the same thing. I want to see the rest of the interview before judging.

Well handholding is sex so.

read thread from then look at

I can't read that chingchong raw.

Bet this is a hetfag.

Somebody replaced the words with scribbles. I think it's funny.

Wait how the fuck did she get to Shiganshina?

It's-not-the-same-thingfags were completely and uterly BTFO. The entitled retard that was calling anons out on their english was stumped by moonrones.

I want to sniffu Mikasu's buttu!~!

Who?

ARMIN IS TOAST

hahaha

CUTE

so gawaii :DDD

Ahhh. Well it would help if a moonfag could post the dialogue, but yeah.

>the best that EHfags can argue is a "draw"

Pretty pathetic. She's been much much more intimate with Ymir.

post CUTE mikasa!

Historia.

Stop samefagging trying to bait people into an argument. Prior thread was actually pretty civil with discussion.

qt with a booty

ymir is dead, get over it

She went there looking for her one and only lover.

So is Armin actually dead or just critically injured?

Very dead.

Just for you, user.

Basically the discussion started with To which replied, which was followed by a chain of responses from anons arguing that Hisu said told Eren the exact same thing
One of those responses received this reply Which in turned was followed by this reply marks the start of allyfag-kun's uphill battle against /snk/ :

allyfag's defeat was officially decided after was posted.

Those are old panels.

When did she leave? Are you telling me Eren gets captured by Reiner and Bertolt AGAIN?

Uh. What?

>this post
Mate.

Just ignore the autism.

She left yesterday, around 4 PM. She didn't catch the first bus so she had to wait for the next one.

He's lying to you user.

Just some butthurt EHfag sperging out, ignore it.

Post some YH instead.

>got cooked to the point of unconsciousness/full body burns (likely 3rd degree considering he's charred)
>fell from a height of 60+m
He's very dead

Critically injured. We will see next chapter.

>trying this hard

I will rescue Armin. I shall sacrifice my own life in order to resurrect him!

I'm rereading/catching-up with this series. What was Sup Forums's reaction to this scene?

I'm the only one old enough to remember that, so I won't share.

The full scans from Isayama interview was posted on tieba.

tieba.baidu.com/p/4629239282

It was weird as hell and I can't wait to see/hear it animated

He should be dead, but you never know with Isayama.

>inb4 whatever is in the basement is able to save Armin
I will eat a sock

I immediately and instinctively thought, "Wow, Mikasa is very cute in this scene."

I remember alot of

>DROPPED

Summoning moonfags.

There were continuous shitstorms for more than a year after it happened, it was glorious.

If Armin gets revived by some bullshit asspull I will stop reading this manga

How does a cute and innocent girl like Mikasa manage to survive in the shingekiverse?

Why is his head so big?

From what I remember, controversial. Some liked how undramatic it was, others didn't. Some people complaining about Reiner being retarded for spilling the beans and others arguing back that emotionally, he was at the end of his rope.

Looks like he lost weight. Did he catch the mangaka killer virus?

Fuck off, he's the most boring character of the series.

Being a fucking tank.
That's also how a delicate girl like Eren survives in the shingekiverse

About the same as this

Why do you post tumbler art?

It's a korean artist from pixiv, actually.

So...why did Hannes have to die again? Couldn't he cut that titan's fingers off?

How does a cute and innocent girl like Eren manage to survive in the shingekiverse?

Classic Reiner. Nobody is better at causing shitstorms.

I wasn't around but Bert's panicking makes every reread worth it

>Shadis tells Eren he looks a lot like his mother
>read the flashback
>he is literally his mother but with short hair

>says the Borgeewhale
This gets you excited because Bert is boring as fuck.

It was featured on the "reasons 2012 was worth surviving" list and it got a player on Sup Forums's cup team named "Bert is a titan". One of the best shitstorms up to this day.

Top fingerpoints friendo

I liked it, a lot of people raged at how casual it was but I believe it was the right thing there. they were in a rush

didnt quite understand what those 2 things were... and then it hit me, genius hahahaha

Yep.

>Bertolt gets excited and tells Reiner they can return to their hometown
>Reiner goes all 1000 yard stare
>Asks Eren if he can talk to him
>Says "we a titan"
>Bertolt wuts hard
>Eren wuts hard
>Reiner explains if Eren comes to their village the walls don't need to be attacked anymore and nobody has to die

>I believe telling the most angry person I know I killed his mother and trying to reason with him after ruining his life is the best choice
>not throwing a sack over his head, shifting, then bolting off

The only reason they stopped and told him was because Reiner is a nutcase, and Bert wasn't capable of growing a spine and putting a leash on him.

don't spoonfeed me, but I've been trying to figure that out for a long time. I must be retarded

sweatdrops

No one will spoonfeed but everyone will judge