Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_MiNfY2tG0
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/lightningsun.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veganism#Veganism_by_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a hideous jew

Wasn't he vegetarian?

Eh same difference

Designated shitting streets are the ultimate redpill.

I'd like to be vegan but I love meat too much. To be fair, slaughterhouses should be a thing of the past, and I'd gladly eat lab grown meat if it tasted just as good

Knowing that the flesh came from a lesser being that was slain for your culinary enjoyment adds to the flavor desu.

Tara is a stupid cunt. She wears too much make up. She has Jewish and Indian ancestry. And she is boring and has no original or interested thoughts

Is Tara what you would call a moonface?

Hitler also was addicted to coke and meth.

he also banned unhealthy things like smoking ciggarettes

There is a hair fine border between mental illness and veganism.

veganism isnt the healthiest diet for a human at all, its totally unnatural and vegans have to compensate for many of the nutrients missing from in their diet by eating fish/red meat in ugly artificial ways.

it is however morally a sound choice when you look at the brutality against animals in industrial scale farming. if your only source of animal products is from retailers who only stock hormone enhanced, cruelly raised meat stocks then i would consider veganism depending on your level of empathy with the animals being hurt. if you have access to organically bread and raised animals, who have been raised in an environment thats comfortable and pain free, then eat those animals like i do.

veganism is not a leftist meme, virtue signalling vegans are though, dont let the weak of mind cheapen the choice of not using or eating animal products. anyone that claims being vegan is healthy and natural is a liar and has an agenda to push.

theres no moral obligation and no evangelist message from me, i eat meat ffs, so dont go posting shit about muh paleo ancestors unless you either run your own farm or are a hunter gatherer living off wild animals.

she proves both of you wrong in her new video though
youtube.com/watch?v=y_MiNfY2tG0

thats a bit vague, what have i posted thats wrong?

Tara is a puffy-faced Jew and sometimes an emotional trainwreck.

That being said, I'd tap that and bang her while she talks about IQ differences.

>veganism isn't the healthiest diet for humans at all
ok but stuffing your fat face with red meat is so much healthier right?

She posted this Nazi book on twitter. Is it any good? Is Savitri Devi redpilled?

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/lightningsun.pdf

Non-vegans have to compensate for missing vitamins and minerals through supplements in order to reach the recommended daily intake. Almost all foods, even unprocessed, are poor in vitamins and minerals due to poor soil quality.

she follows that cum diet too,did hitler cum swallowed his way to the top too?

No. Shooting your mother because she refused to take her birth control properly back in the day is the ultimate redpill.

Incorrect

Because coke and meth are reallyyyyyyyyyyy good for your health

veganism is better for females than males since most vegan sources of protein and B12 are estrogen based

No. I find that not eating meat for even a day or two is enough to give me a headache. There's other ways to get protein, but meat is the most effective one, and I see no reason to avoid it. If you want to make the argument that it's in some way unhealthy, I would accept that red meat is probably not very good for you, but poultry and fish are perfectly fine.

Also, a man who doesn't eat meat when growing will undoubtedly be shorter and smaller than one who does. Look at Asians, their diet is lacking in meat (what meat there is is mostly fish) and their stature is significantly smaller than that of Europeans whose diet contains much meat.

did i type that?
you dont have to be a militant with me, ive already said that morally veganism is as valid a choice as any diet in a world, im just saying its not the healthiest.

the healthiest diet for a human consists of a mix of almost all food types, seasonal eating and only in conjunction with exercising in a fashion our bodies were designed for, it all works in symmetry, as we can observe in wild animals.

animals seek different food sources throughout a year, their bodies adapt throughout the year and process food differently throughout the year aswell. in a non climate controlled environment humans would do the same thing, biologically we havent fully adapted to living solely of crops despite it being part of human civilization for thousands of years, thats why veganism isnt the healthiest diet for a human.

Hitler was vegetarian, not vegan.

Veganism is something almost exclusively American.

>Veganism is something almost exclusively American.
Lolwut? No.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veganism#Veganism_by_country

Show vegan

The Fuhrer was vegetarian. Eating microwaved antibiotic ridden animal flesh that has been dead for weeks and imported from a foreign country is the antithesis of NatSoc self sufficiency.

Cannibalism is the final red pill

>not living on a cattle ranch

>sugar doesnt occur naturally
fucking vegans everyone

and ate his own poop

>when she says "wiv"
i want to suck fart bubbles out of her asshole

her voice is hot as fuck

Enjoy being vitamin K2 deficient faggots. Veganism is nice and all cause you don't want to be rude to animals but it is NOT a long term diet solution.

Meth is /ourdrug/. Only niggers don't use meth. Take the crystal pill.

This. The universe made it so that humans would eat lesser beings. It's 100% natural. Veganism is for skinny betas.

If she's goy enough for Hitler...

Vegan Bitch Lasagna.

Hi, Podesta

If you're a fundamentalist Christian the original human diet before the fall & the ensuing curse of the lands was vegan – God's original plan was for humans to eat a plant-based diet.