THEY ARE ALREADY BLOCKING INTERSECTIONS

NOT A COP IN SIGHT

CAR OF PEACE WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1kvJpjmgLymKE
youtube.com/watch?v=kAIIb2j-xVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are beating on the cop car.

are people in st louis getting fucking sick of this?

i cant believe people haven't started beating up on these fucks

>white niggas are gay?
>stop killin' us
>u dan't like getin kettled huh???

Looks promising. They're already shouting shit at people darker than night.

>you don't like the way it feel x100

Not really wit on display here.

Riot police moving in fast, protesters still chimping hard.

Jesus christ that chick screaming the same 3 line over and over needs to be beaten into a coma.

Can I get a cenus. Please Sup Forums

What stream is the majority here focused on and is it the one with the most possible chance of a chimpining?

Has anything worthy of note happen tonight?

These retards are still at it lol?! Holy fuck. You'd think they'd have realized that nobody gives a shit about them by now. Then again, they are niggers so... Although the I guess the longer they're being a nuisance for the general public, the better. I know this gets stated on here a lot, but it never ceases to amaze me just how little self-awareness these people have. Then again I guess that's part of the reason why they make such good pets for our (((overlords))).

As the days tick on I grow more and more willing to buy a shotgun.

Honestly I think 90% of the city has had enough of the protestors, even most of the niggers.

>I'm sitting here screaming and yelling in full view of the police about how much you suck
>y'all the problem

NIGGERS

did anything fun happen into yesterday?
anyone got gassed? arrested? gassed?

They started beating on the cop car, the lady in the OP stream has a good chance of being btfo.

they are so fucking annoying to listen to too.
If I were one of them coppers I would just smack their dirty noisy jewish mouths in.

Why I'm not a cop I guess.
>Just...
>So fucking annoying
>they could have been less annoying, people must be pissed as fuck just because of that by now
>muh privledge, screeeetch, squak, squak

I have to stay for that, fuck that voice

why do cops have to sit there and let them scream abuse at them? you scream a bunch of shit like that at a cop in everyday life you are going to get arrested...do they have some special right to do it because it is a protest?

never let niggers into your country nord

>"The pendulum is swinging back, guys"
>"Trump got elected"
>"The last great white hope"
>see this stream

This is a disgrace. Is there any hope for Burgerland at all?

they do what their boss tells them. their bosses do what their bosses tell them, and so on.

shits gonna go down
periscope.tv/w/1kvJpjmgLymKE

Yes but comfy with my Mini 14 and M&P 9 both with hollow points at my bedside

this is the one thing we do not have free speech with actually, the one thing we can't do is directly insult a public servant, which includes a cop.

They do not really use that law so much, but in this case they could have actually arrested her.

Like criticism that's ok, like healthy sober criticism.
But if you, you are a god damn nigger fucking kike, you can be jailed for the night and charged in the morning for "insulting a public servant", you just get a fine though

They have actually tried this on me multiple times, but I got off because the police officer provoked the reaction, so the trick is to bait them to trigger you first

america as we know it is dead. only balkanization and reunification will preserve the white race. continued coexistence is detrimental.

who is rastamana and why do I support him?

shit is gonna get real tonight for those nogs

Why wouldn't you just do it? This post makes you sound like a puss. $199 will get you a walmart special, just go without tendies for a week. I'm not a gun nut at all, but if I lived in STL, my garage would have a button that makes the walls flip around to display 50 different illegal automatic weapons and tactical gear.

They are locking arms, not moving.

start nogging damnit, I want some action before I go to sleep, so I can start counting batong hits on niggers
>1 nigger smacked, ouch but I dindunuffin
>2 nigger smacked, ouch but I dindunuffin
>3 nigger smacked, ouch but I dindunuffin
>4 nigger smacked, ouch but I dindunuffin
>5 nigger smacked, ouch but I dindunuffin
>6 nigger smacked, ouch but I dindunuffin
>7 nigger smacked, ouch but I dindunuffin
zzzzzzzzzz

I'd recommend a Maverick 88. They're cheep and they get the job done.

>everyone pointing phones at themselves.
>gonna be another whole lot of fucking nothing.

Is the lady screaming that Balalika bitch? Also what ever happened to Bassum is he in prison.

I'm working on that myself. Saving up for rifle and pistol classes (valor ridge, tactical response, Tim Kennedy's Sheepdog Response, etc.) while gradually getting gear like plate carrier, mag vest, holster, etc. Shit's expensive but buy once cry once.

I want to go but I can't figure out where it's at. Anyone know?

These are still going on?

I think they said they are never going to stop protesting or some shit

Bettinsoli Silver Ejector

Best in test here, in the lower price class
I dunno about you guys, but we mainly uses them to hunt birds

Firetrucks on standby

it's not like they have any responsibilities
>be me driving through cleveland
>it's tuesday at 2:30 not a holiday
>dindus and pavement apes everywhere, at least 6 on every corner
>they are just sitting there, many have expensive shoes or shit
>any non-nigger (even poos and spics) is in a suit or scrubs or other work gear

are them for spraying down niggers, or is it in case they put shit on fire? You have own trucks for the first like in germany I assume?

when I think of it, I am sure I have seen water-hose police vehicles before in the us

Bird shot is weak sauce because if it was powerful then the birds hit with it would turn into red mist.

Buckshot is 8 .45 cal balls and takes out, well, Buck deer. 00 Buckshot or slugs are what you need for defense.

t. gun toting burgerbro

>You have own trucks for the first like in germany I assume
No, we call in the national guard if it gets that bad, the have 50 cals.
The firetrucks are to put out fires.

get in on the burgervanstreamz stream homies

ffs it's less of a march and more an aimless shamble.

did I just hear the frosted flakes theme song?
youtube.com/watch?v=kAIIb2j-xVw

Oh shit! Checked!

Kek has blessed my weapons? Uh... What do?

>have 50 cals.
Never change murica, never change
I thought you maybe would have other requirements than us. Most favored bird to hunt here, is a bird we call rype

Checked again! Fuck! Kek vult!

The chimpout will steadily increase until it reaches a boiling point. Luckily the ovens will be heated up and ready for nigger BBQ at that point.

There's no way that's going to happen lol. They're already getting super burnt out.

Use them

yeah they must start to get tired off all this shit soon. What do they really accomplish by going around like a bunch of monkeys yelling in the street.

Nobody(except some of us) bothers to really follow up on this, it's been going on for what 3 years now basically? With same gayass chants on top of it

>What do they really accomplish by going around like a bunch of monkeys yelling in the street.

It causes increasingly widespread negro fatigue.

Checked. I'm kinda freaking out here.

>ID: Vey
jew leave now

They marching in formation now.

They had yesterday off.

why is the majority of these people white?

gotta get dem good boy points.

we whites must make sure my fellow white people feel they are guilty.

Antifa, some faggot was larping in full ch*nology gear last week got BTFO by the police.

Chanology