2A ***GUN THREAD*** 2A

Can we have a gun thread? There is absolutely no reason for American citizens to not be armed. Not only should you own guns, you should train with them and shoot them as often as you can afford. Post arsenals, shooting tips, EDC, fuddlore, recent buys/builds, gun questions, ect. ANYTHING relating to guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

pistol-training.com/drills/dot-torture
youtube.com/watch?v=jX5B3hHoco8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guns are fucking boring and has the most tryhard and douchiest userbase in existence.. Take it from a guy that competed in IDPA and IPSC

Honeypot - move along.

No, you can't have a fun thread.
Go fuck yourself you stupid faggot

Lol nope.

not hunnypot, just wanna talk gunz with Sup Forums. i bought this beauty the other day.

Yay gunz

>Competes in IPSC and I-Don't-Practice-Anymore
>Complains about tryhards and douches

Do you also move to run down black areas and complain about niggers? You sound like the type.

>Guns are fucking boring
And also a retard.

Nice Hillary Hole, cuck.

I'm looking for an entry-level AR. I've never owned an AR, I've owned plenty of different guns but never been in the market for one.

Decided to get one primarily for home defense.

Opinions on Radical Firearms? They're affordable and based in Houston and I live in Houston.

Also considering Del-Ton.

If you have any insights, tips, or advice, I'd appreciate it.

>.357
this nigga thinks he's on a cop show in the 80's lmao

That's a beauty.

>le meme platform

Do you nugget?

he literally called it a beauty in his post you retard

If you are learning how to shoot a pistol, do this every time you go to the range. best 50 rounds practice you can get.
>pistol-training.com/drills/dot-torture

Government should subsidize a musket for every american to buy on their 18th birthday. Instead of fireworks on July 4 we should all go to a field and march around with them shooting blanks at each other in tricorner hats.

sup nigs

50 round shooting drills accomplish nothing but developing a flinch.

>5.56 chamber, not .223
>Chrome lined barrel preferred
>1:7 twist if you want to shoot 70+ gr bullets, 1:9 is fine otherwise

Prepare to stake the gas key, buying budget it's probably wrong.

Frankly I would just buy a colt 6920 and be fucking done with it. Save up for another two weeks versus cheaping out on something you want to keep as a fighting tool.

all those guns are garbage

yeah i go to /k/ all the time. too much faggotry and anime, tho. I think Sup Forums can do a gunz thread just as good, if not better

get a palmetto state armory. best quality for the buck without worrying about it being a piece of shit or blowing up.

t. nogunz

>no nugget.

no guns>owning garbage

thats simply not true.

not spending 350+ bucks on one, as much as i would like one.

t. nogunz

alright boys, post your raifus

Just reinforcing the fact. Take it easy. How about this?

>That IS a beauty!

Better?

ok

Sage this info grab faggot thread

here's your (you) for pic

nope. do it over

Fuck the guys shitposting about this, this is fucking great

that a PTR or CETME?

only because you can't own anything because you live in a meme country ruled by a parasite family that lives on another continent thousands of miles away

jesus fuck when did that happen?
I have like 8, bought em all for either $49.99(M44s) or $89-99(M91/30s)

ywn shoot guns with American Gun Chic
youtube.com/watch?v=jX5B3hHoco8

thanks, its about 6400 bucks in guns ive gotten over the past 7 years

ptr 91 gi

I loves guns too but.....

t.brady

finally! a big gun thread!
I love big guns!

nice man. I actually had one of those in the cart, ready to hit the submit order button 2 summers ago, but I pussied out and threw the money into savings. Someday I'll have a FAL or HK91 clone.

FUDD-XL Sporterized MEME Cannon
Chambered in gay

You've never been on /k/, have you?

Thank you for the information.

>Chrome lined barrel preferred

What does that do?

>Prepare to stake the gas key, buying budget it's probably wrong.

What do you mean by this?

Sup faggot.

when i bought mine it was only a few months before they added paddle releases. i was kinda pissed when i saw that like 2 months after and i had to modify mine.

I like gun threads.

Pic is most of em

if I wanted to talk to the ATF I would just call them

Will look into it, thank (you)

chroming protects the barrel from corrosion. most PSA kits include uppers with chromed barrels.

You forgot to move your dildo user

that is but a smidgeon of /k/'s potential faggotry

I think we should push 2A to our eurobros. they can own some firearms and we should redpill them on it.

something like the mossberg 464 is legal in the UK and France.

>not hunnypot
RUN AWAY

Hell yes.

all those guns are garbage

fucking awesome, man. I love your taste.

or you could just clean your equipment and not use corrosive ammunition that you found on the internet

no prob, my 3 ars are psa's and they each run like typewriters even after a couple hundred rounds with no cleaning

so what is the bottom left thing? and is the carrier handle stock issued?

Fuck

anybody here own a little badger? are they worth it for the price for a 22lr plinker to take along when I camp?

PSA Premium line is good, a colt as suggested would be good, but if those are too much Id get a MP15 or whatever. Theyre cheap now, basic too, but well tested.

this, /k/ is sadly infested with a bunch of literal faggots who larp as nazis but are pants on head retard ancap/"classical liberal" types. it's pretty disgusting. also

>tfw no commies revolution to prevent
feels bad

10.5" ar pistol, no stock because no sbr stamp yet. nope all 3 are flat top and the 2 with handles are just clamp ons.

These people actually exist.

FALs are aesthetically the sexiest cold war rifle to ever exist in my eyes. holy fuck they are beautiful. also here's my collection. it's missing a Beretta 92FS and an Enfield 1853 that I've bought since then.

Ive got one in .22LR, fun little gun. look up some of the mad max version people have modified. Also you can get a quick release takedown pin to break it in 2 for your pack. beats my 10/22 takedown anyday when im out.

Just build your own
Get a lower and a couple kits
Don't buy someone else's work be a man
If something fucks up you know how to repair it

>What does that do?
While both nitride and chrome lining will improve wear resistance, hard chromed chambers get you easier extraction, much easier cleaning and they wont rust.

>What do you mean by this?
Your cheap rifle may be cheap because no one got paid to give a shit. Note picture related. See how one of those has the metal a LOT more aggressively pressed against the screws? Those screws come loose and your function goes to shit.

My thoughts exactly. He should just shoot himself.

since the Florida shooting, gay clubs seem to have a lot of gun toting (whooo!) men packing heat!

You could probably throw in a nail bomb and run and all the people carrying guns would start shooting each other!

>dat broomhandle

>he peed in my honeypot
I will never shoot myself, because I don't keep wmd in my home

>His rifle won't fire any off the shelf ammo and function, not giving a shit if it happened to be clean at the time or not

What are you, gay?

non novelty 22s are a dime a dozen. Look at a rack of used ones and pick the one that strikes your fancy. A Sears robucks from 1959 or any of 100 variants. Or buy a beat up one and have fun cleaning it up.

Thanks, unfortunately it's not fireable in its current state. Has a few warped parts inside that need replaced, also the wood grips are fucked. I did get it super cheap at an auction though, and it shouldn't cost too much to get fixed up.

Same time SKS's and 1k rounds of 7.62x39 broke $100.....
When Obama was elected.
Mosins used to be THE budget rifle. Big5 always had them by the rack for $90 a pop. Now nugget tards will pay $400 for their meme gun when you can get a 1moa modern bolt gun like a T/C compass for under $220 after rebate.

i am not a gaysexual and only stupid people stick whatever they find in a gun and try to shoot it

sell me one man

>hehe my epic gay nihilistic-hedonistic life stile is so epic xD im a fag queer haha im edgy im going to go prance around the streets naked with a dildo stuck in my motuh hoping a small child see's me and is traumatized for life haha being gay is so cool!

I hope you enjoy hell, faggot

Own Glock 19gen4 & AR15.

for protection and when the commie goverment turns on us and tries to enslave us. and niggers

>Mosins used to be THE budget rifle

Can confirm. When my best friend turned 18 in high school, he went to a local sporting goods store and got a nugget + one of those slavshit ammo tins full of 7.62x54 for like $100.

was at the range today. this place is brand new. amazing place to shoot.

you guys could meet inna walmart parking lot
that's a popular place for illegal arms sales

nice collection, what ak is that, a wasr?

I think I might actually do this. Need to learn more about it though.

YouTube recommendations?

yeah it's a wasr. pls no bully on my wood refinish, it didn't turn out like I wanted. I'll probably buy a set of surplus furniture sometime and do it properly.

I love shooting on video
specially when I don't know who all is watching
the best part is filling out the paperwork to shoot a gun I legally own

range fags are the worst
pick up golf or something you loser

buy two of them and they can double as a set of crutches when you break your leg

just google "DIY SBR NO PAPERWORK" and you should get some good hits

Wow thanks, good information to know.

If you have an AR that won't reliably shoot anything you can buy in a walmart for that caliber, it's shit. (Note: This now includes wolf.)

>more plastic than wood
Faggot detected