White "men" now prefer fucking sex dolls instead of real women because real women prefer black men

>white "men" now prefer fucking sex dolls instead of real women because real women prefer black men

how do we fix white "men" Sup Forums?

Fix white women.

>Implying that's a bad thing

Why would you want to be a "man" when you can be a God.

If you wear glasses you can never reach alpha male unfortunate to say

This
Sup Forums is a transhumanist board

The dolls were actually invented to help give niggers something they can rape without being arrested for it

10/10 would grope until malfunction.

what the fuck it's a sex doll literally the only thing it's supposed to do is get fucking molested

Are all heterosexuals fucking babies? If we set up our societies to learn off of men and not disrespect them constantly, wouldn't this not be a problem? What is it about tits for babies that you babies want so much? Why is it when people marry, the husbands don't go out with the girls and the wife? Too womany but you can fuck them?

>What is it about tits for babies that you babies want so much? Why is it when people marry, the husbands don't go out with the girls and the wife? Too womany but you can fuck them?

either i'm autistic or this doesn't make any fucking sense

what language is this?

Lisping

thank god, i thought i was retarded for a moment

Because "real" women are not worth it.

I hope to live to see the happy day when sex dolls and artificial wombs do the only jobs women are useful for and we can finally oack our ungrateful mothers, wives, sisters and daughters off to the knackers' yard.

Did you know women control 80 percent of consumer spending in the United States? The marvels men could work with the resources cunts squander on themselves simply stagger the imagination.

Woman is the Jew Hitler warned you about.

Anything to never answer the God damned questions. What is this fucking brain surgery? Babbies confirmed. Your fetishes you describe as an orientation are fake. Dont worry youre still retarded. This is one ten trillionth of what i put up with with you faggots

anyone here speak faggot that would like to translate?

Women will become obsolete in the not so distant future. When computers were first invented, there were a bunch of dorks in basements building them. These men are just ahead of the trends. All of the problems that feminists created for the last few decades will be corrected by technology unless women go back their traditional roles.

I am now starting to be genuinely a bit worried. I thought that surely most men aren't this pathetic, but am I overestimating us?

Anyone here wanna repeat what they just said? Man does nothing to breed us. Woman wrangles you by the umbilical cord and the pussy whip. So you smack your lips together and revert back to when you were six months old. Heaven forfend a man ever involve himself with men. Men's purpose, 24/7, is to be fused with vagina

Drink some tea and chill.

Try pulling out cock out of your mouth before talking.

so you are mad that straight guys dont want to fuck you?

All boys start as girls. Everybody is at least bi. Women dont like us. Faggotry makes the scraps of pussies cheaper for the hold outs and the hard cores. I just see these 65 year old dudes squeezing tits and all I see are neo natals. I didnt think it would trigger you this much

Not really. I see an elaborate hoax like the circle of life (that snake that eats itself) and "an apple a day stupid goyim" as a way to blame fags for heterosexual deviancy and their fall of mankind. Anything to ignore what caused all the problems. The problem makers blame the problems they make. Gays can breed. We've tried your way. It sucks.

>mentally-ill homosexual

shocker

I forgot to say it's all freudian. So thanks for reminding me

>the mentally ill faggot has arrived
>300 reply thread guaranteed, 280 of which are him

you belong in an oven

>I-its white men's fault I'm a useless whore

>280 threads; when he makes them i make sure to have specific rebuttals he doesnt expect; but remembers!
>i go inside his one tiny thread that makes him look bad; they all say the same no shit 267 times
>one post by this ID
>not one post by this ID
Interesting. Maybe if you werent a failure or stopped speaking. Or won anybody over. I wouldnt need to chirp like you do

Youre stuck in a womb

I think you mean
>I-it's white women's fault that they don't want to fuck me!

>gays can breed
you still need a woman for that retard

I cant wait until they're just like my animus

Is that how artificial eggs are made? From only sperm or from male skin cells for some reason? What about artificial wombs? Woman needed a snake to cuck Adam but you dont care about that

toplel

>implying people took the dolls seriously and didn't just make it an event to fart and rub their sweaty balls on the thing

He global market for these will be i the trillions between hardware software mods upgrades etc etc.

Trillions. Its the next internet. This is bigger than driverless cars. And politically its gonna btfo all the {{{stacies}}}

Gays can burn in hell for all i care you bait stretcher

gl with that then lmao

>autism
dude form an argument

That's not your job it's God's. You stupid faceless pharisee. You malaysian singapore chewing gum cuck. Go cane yourself muzzie. Pussy hat wearing weak bitch. You swallow everything everybody tells you. Yeast infections included. How's it feel, son of a bitch?

Fpbp.

>Ain't no sex robot ever call me a mansplainer.

Good luck with what? Being a widow or barren? You know nothing. Go inseminate a frog

Pathetic

Fair point. Gays like to pretend that women are just filth ridden snappers that sometimes make cute boy toys.

I have see legitimate word salad, schizophrenic diatribes that have made more sense than this post.

>sex robot
>molested

I feeeellll like thats the point of a sex robot.

all of my wat

The fuck are you talking about? Was abraham a fag? Was sarah? They used another woman outside their marriage for temporary babby make fugg. You just split hairs. You claim youre conservative. You prop up women cuz that's what fake jews do. And you're establishment squares. Enjoy your fake jewish isis fertility cult. Suckin on tits like a bitch

>12+ posts
>making up over 1/4 of the thread so far
The resident schizo homo strikes again
Pathetic desu

Cowards. Morons. Waste of my evenings as always. Whatever. Woman makes you manly and adult like. Not baby like at all. You win i lose. Nobody understands any words nor languages. No sense in speaking. Tits. Tits. And wtf i love getting nourishment from tit cows now

>make arguments
>dont talk
Kys

The more you say the same thing over and over and over again the more right it is.

Funny how corporation can basically get men to purchase all the female products (wigs, clothes, accessories, etc.). They seem to be shilling quite furiously based on all the media attention and constant threads on Sup Forums/reddit.

>the post I replied to was an ad hominem attack
I mean like you could always review the reply chain

>how do we fix white "men" Sup Forums?
By speeding up the process of sex doll revolution to where they are highly advanced, pleasurable, and far superior to even a good woman while somehow being cheap and fully controllable. Fuck women by not fucking women ever again.

Whom? Him? How do you people function? Apologies if that's what you meant but this place is fucked and filled with derp that it's just a pile on of insanity and gibberish

At least I wouldn't be dead.

Youre a subversive jewess

the fuck did i just read?

Elliot god damned shimon. Cgi. Yiddish parents. Yiddish accent. Didnt even need to click. All because i called you a baby and you go back to your kike murder blood libel shit. Muh psy ops muh why isnt he afraid of my protocols? TO LIVE IS CHRIST TO DIE IS TO GAIN

Words

>real women prefer black men

forgot your citation OP! don't worry, i've got you covered.

post without meme flag we need to see if you're feeding some weird language into google translate or legit insane

this guy probably took like 8 Benadryl and tried to stay up

Why is it you cant look at yourself in a mirror? Spent your whole life hearing youre perfect. So when you use fake fertility cult videos for your own sex. It's still my problem. You say nothing but "me no understand". And expect me to care. Also ad homs

Not an argument
>probably

You're only saying that because gays really just wish they were born women.

>because real women prefer black men
fpbp

your facts are whak bruh

this AI is scaring me

Vaginismus. I already said how we all start off as girls. You did feminine penis. Not me. You want to go back to clitoris world. Blame plato. Blame freud. Not me. I like my maleness and my independence. Anything that reminds me of my birth makes me go soft. You just smell your own queefs all day so

>it's robotic to question yourself

I think it has whatever the bot version of syphilis is.

synthphilis?

Be nice to them, you don't have to leave tyrone (he will leave as soon as you get a belly) but treating white men in a less shitty way would help a lot for their self esteem.

Why talk about esoteric or wise things when you can say i had hitler's brain diseases? Good job

You're so refined and self taught. Maleness is the epitome of the human form.

Take women's rights away.

>subversive jewess
says the flaming faggot

Rather than shitposting go gain your vagina back. Since youre circumcised and cant finish the job and all you do is try to become what you think adam used to be (a benis bagoo tranny) why not just skip the dick and turn it into a magical beautiful stink hole? The israeli star symbolises benis bagoo. Enjoy

White women BTFO

Kill all blacks.

Says the fucken idiot. Im patriarchal. Thats my whole thing. Jews arent. You attack me. You make no sense. Youre a subversive jewess

/thread

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
MODS?

What an argument schizo

Its not vorp shilling juuiist yet. At this point its enthusiasts who are sick of womens shit.

Im into these bots for housework and yard work and sentry duty bt not really for sex. I have a crush on the front desk girl that does our label printing and it dawne one im still a slave to the way bio women look and feel. Unless its 100% the same I dont think my brain would be into it.

Black user here.
You know the drill.

First off nice bait w/ the division attempt between white/black men. Secondly, who says I want these STD ridden roasties? I'd fuck robo waifus too. A nut is a nut. Unless I want a kid and a family, I see no difference between a robo waifu and some shit testing roastie. Actually, there is a big difference. One has fixed cost and no risk of drama, STDs, or other wise foolishness and it smells better.

If I want a wholesome relationship and a kid, I know where to find wholesome women. In the meantime, robo waifus.

Btw anons, fleshlight textures will blow your fucking top off ! You have no clue what you're missing out on w.r.t to 3d printed tailor made vinyl vaginal walls.

So, i salute my white brothers. Were in this together as far as I'm concerned.
Oh and artificial wombs ftw.

Numale opinion

There's no schizophrenia in the fact you go to your mom and ask her to confirm both your balls and your jewry and then lay her between two holes in sheets. It's been proven heteros pick women that remind in some way of their moms. Especially stinks. I personally find all straight men pick women that look like them. It's fucked

bait... what white men.. even then. will take dolls over stupid worthless whores. nut then play madden. end of story

Is Myeuvax8 unironically mentally ill?

>So, i salute my white brothers. Were in this together as far as I'm concerned.
Honestly this. The problem is welfare and women and single mothers on welfare.
The blacks just got fucking raped by that shit first.

Schizi

You need an exorcism

Women wish they had men fucking them that hard.